Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah the only time we have agreement : Hyun Bin in Kim Sam Soon, and Oh My Baby bf guy lols....

I'm sure we can be in agreement about some other dramas too?

How about Secret Garden, Boys Over Flowers, Fated to Love You, Kill Me Heal Me, Full House, My Love from the Star?

Did you like the 2nd ML more in any of these?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

A curiosity. Tears from laughter or sadness? It is not clear.

In my opinion, tears from sadness mostly.

Go Back Couple is one of those dramas that tug at your heart strings. It was done in a beautiful way, and I warmly recommend it. Phenomenal performances by the cast!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

In my opinion, tears from sadness mostly.

I get emotional sometimes watching dramas but I am not crying like I used to do. In the begining of my watching kdramas experience I really cried buckets. I remember till today how much I cried watching the ending of drama 49 days or when Bidam (from Queen Seondeok) died. Long, long time ago.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Lawyerh said:

This one I don't have SLS lol. And I was shocked the ML don't get the girl :joy:

Btw there is new drama with both same ML & SL from this Mama Woodcutter... Let's watch and find tune about our fav guy... lols...

So you liked the ML more than the 2nd ML in Mama Fairy??!?!?!? :D OMG, the 2nd ML was so adorable. :D

I was so glad about the ending.

Yeah, I saw that they are paired up again. I just can't with the FL.... So I think I'll pass. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

How about Secret Garden, Boys Over Flowers, Fated to Love You, Kill Me Heal Me, Full House, My Love from the Star?

Did you like the 2nd ML more in any of these?

The four FH, SeGa, BOF and MLFTS. I have no sls syndrome at all. I simply and naturally fall for the ML. And if you ask about BOF, you see I am 100% rooting on the ML. 

My sls is for GBC JKY. I feel bad for him in there. Then, Ri On in KMHL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5