Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He's good in Prime Minister drama with Yoona. Have you watched it? One of my fav. Just the ending zzz

Yes, I watched it. I remember the discussion about the ending. While I understand that a handshake could be frustrating, I did not mind the ending. There are other shows with much worst ending. N'est ce pas, @partyon? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This one is cray cray

And my girl will be the cray cray in Kim Soon Ok`s next drama. WHY? :crazy: I love villains, I swear I do. I love them even more than goody two shoes characters but, please, not crazy villains.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. what kind of pet does your brother have?

came back after buying the plants. cat immediately chewing on the grass type plant to its heart content. kekekke..

A cat hahaa.. the cat doesn't stay in the house tho... it lives in our family shop... but sometimes my brother will bring it home.... He's so obsessed with the cat.... even had the cats picture as his phone screensaver lols

I'm more of a dog person my self... there's a number of wild dogs in my community and very friendly... so the kids likes to play with them... and the funny thing is.. they have like an internal clock or something.... on a certain hour they';ll go stand on neighbor A's door,,, and on different hours they'll go on another neighbor's door.. because most of my neighbors here love to gives the them snacks.... hahha..

698?

• Like 1
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's not talk about that drama anymore, ok?

One more question and I stop talking. Is there a reason why the protagonist was "crazy"? I know his mother was crazy too. I remained with this question after I dropped the drama.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

@Lynne I love cat more. They are independent and got attitude. Dog a bit too clingy for me. I think there's a personality trait for dog person vs cat person. 

*Not that I have any tho :lol:. I kept bunny, hamster, turtle before only. 

LOL... they're both adorable furry.... altho very true!.. I do agree that Cat is more independent than dogs. Cat would ignore you if they don't need anything from you ....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Cannot relate to the convos above - no pet (although had a cat when I was a child and although I adore both dogs & cats), didn't watch the drama/movie (?) you discuss. :D 

My biggest pain is that there is still no KSH badge. Brb, crying silently in the corner. :tears:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, larus said:

One more question and I stop talking. Is there a reason why the protagonist was "crazy"? I know his mother was crazy too. I remained with this question after I dropped the drama.

Well, you're bound to become a psychopath when you grow up in such a crazy and unstable environment. The psychopath king had serious "mommy" issues because his mother had always stepped over his boundaries when he was a kid. If my recollection is correct, she also favored his brother which made him feel like he wasn't accepted and good enough.

Because he was actually angry at his mother (sub-conciously) he took it out on other people with anger and rage.

But he was a full-fledged psychopath and definitely not a suitable match for any sane woman. :D

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

AGREED!!!!!  ......I was being polite on the thread...because I did not want to have to create problems for myself since I am moderating..but I was cussing in my head....

shoots arrows at @Lawyerh' s SLS ......

lols :D I remember that you were moderating the thread.

I probably side eyed a couple of times @Lawyerh  since she thought that the king was in any way a redeemable character. Sorry babe! Nothing personal :D 

I am trying to teach you to be more open to the good guys too.... :D

Most of the time I was just posting "funny" stuff on the thread, because I couldn't take the drama seriously. I remember counting how many times CJH was stabbed/shot/beaten/etc. up until ep 20 and provided screenshots as proof from each scene. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

I also love good oppa @partyon. You want watch Go Back Couple ma? Tell me which guy you like?

I like Jang Nara character's husband more. Not the guy in your DP. :D

Sorry babe! :D

And yes, I watched Go Back Couple, and I loved it! I cried in every single episode. It was a beautiful drama! :kiss_wink:

I guess we met in that drama's thread as well then @Lawyerh ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, you're bound to become a psychopath when you grow up in such a crazy and unstable environment. The psychopath king had serious "mommy" issues because his mother had always stepped over his boundaries when he was a kid. If my recollection is correct, she also favored his brother which made him feel like he wasn't accepted and good enough.

OK, he was made like this but why she was crazy? Never ending question. Royals do not have an easy life. 

J9No.gif

710?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Good taste...I stan this...too bad the last drama Rugal was zzz ....hope his zombie drama is better...but I am worried about this kind of plot

Rugal was a dissapoinment for me too.  I will stay away from his next drama. If I hear about psychopaths, zombies, vampires,  I run. Not because I am scared. I better watch aliens.

• LOL 5

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic