Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I always wanted to watch it but there are no subs at the time. it sounds like one of those dramas where everyone just keeps laughing in the thread. no serious plot discussion or analysis. it is just giggles and laughter.

If there is a fun discusion after watching it allright but I can`t waste my time watching it all by myself. :w00t:

The only drama that I laughed reading comments while hating the drama was Dr Jin. Even after I dropped the drama I read the funny comments.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm behind with all my dramas Ballot & Was It Love. Train not yet. You try any from this 3?

Was It Love is good. The first episode is a bit over the top, but the 2nd episode is an overall improvement. There will be 4 guys to choose from so plenty of romance in the air... heheh :D 

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

For me makjang is TLE. It's best definition of what makjang is. Lol. Sorry no offense to TLE lovers. ^^V

Yup, The Last Empress is makjang :D

I still get angry about the ending though.

:onfirex:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

For me makjang is TLE.

Let me have a wilde guess. The Last Empress? Penthouse is writen by the same writer. If I a guessed right we read the same book. :w00t:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

I guess everyone has their own interpretation of makjang... :kiss_wink:

I bet why it’s Makjang for @triplem

her oppa ( unfamiliar family) usually in his other drama tend ( to not get the lead girl :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Was It Love is good. The first episode is a bit over the top, but the 2nd episode is an overall improvement. There will be 4 guys to choose from so plenty of romance in the air... heheh :D 

I don't know what is with this current drama trend concept. how many women get wooed by 4 good looking men at the same time? :sweatingbullets: and they say makjang is unrealistic. makjang has a lot more realism than this trend concept.

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

There will be 4 guys to choose from so plenty of romance in the air... heheh

Wondering these three guys are all falling at her. I see her as the candy girl and these four men are her f4 knights. Hahaha

Spoiler, skip this if you haven't watched.

Spoiler

I still wonder who is the woman in that Chinese dress? Is she a doppelganger? Someone that the loan shark ahjussi's lover??  Perhaps his son's mother?? Eeehh. Can't be right. It explains how he soften to AJ perhaps??

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Dr. Jin, I love 2nd lead Kim Jae Joong. 

I remember him. I discovered Lee Beom Soo. It was not a totally waste of time. I hated the drama and I don`t have many strong dislike dramas (because I choose well what I watch) but they butchered the Japanese version  which I liked. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Oh, I still have to click it. :sweatingbullets:

yeah, I can see it now. Thanks. Never bought one that's why. Thanks also @Lmangla!

Happy shopping! What are you planning to buy?

59 minutes ago, triplem said:

Woot woot....did you just get the rice pot ? Me too...I was waiting for today ....

+2

Yes I did! I wonder if I should just get the Soju one too. Maybe after 2x weekend!

+ 2

• Like 5

Who was it that brought up The Last Empress? Was it you @Alice Wonderland ?

I swear I get into a foul mood every time that drama is mentioned. :D

Please don't do it again. :D (Most people on this thread know that I get pretty upset by even thinking about that drama's ending  :D )

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Let me have a wilde guess. The Last Empress?

Jeongdap!! You guess it right. I was told it is a top rating drama that everyone keep talking about it. So I tried it out of the blue. I thought there is JH oppa. I like him in Tunnel. But heol... I got into such a makjang ride. I ffd some episodes and drop midway. And saw the final in IG shared posts. Glad I dropped the show. It is so meh! Sorry. No offense to those who love the show. 

Moral lesson: don't trust rating too much. 

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Penthouse is writen by the same writer. If I a guessed right we read the same book. :w00t:

Really?? Heol... I saw it become very unclear whether it will be produced or not. It seems many conflicts inside the production. It's like a drama inside a drama. Lol. 

P.S. opps @partyon unnie mian... dunno you also have a trauma of it. Ok. I won't bring it up again. Promise.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

No but seriously. How can an ending be so bad?

Maybe it was not the writer`s fault completely. I read that he couldn`t shoot more episodes. But she could have come up with something else.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, larus said:

Maybe it was not the writer`s fault completely. I read that he couldn`t shoot more episodes. But she could have come up with something else.

It was because the ratings were good, they were live shooting and for some unexplicable reasons the audience thought that the psychopath killer king was so swoony when he started to fall in love with the FL. <gag> @Lawyerh he wasn't even a tsundere guy, ok? he was just "yuck"

So, the writer started changing the script because of the audience's warm response to the 2nd ML as they were shooting the drama and the whole show lost focus.

The writer was never able to get the focus back and by the time they had extended the show (supposedly without even asking Choi Jin Hyuk about it), he was busy and thus never appeared in the last 4 episodes.

I'm pretty sure CJH saw the train wreck coming from far away and ran !

Why do I have to relive all these terrible memories? Why?

:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4