Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

The new reaction buttons are cute  @ebullient

@Ameera Ali there’s one for you :naughty:

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

Still alive. Will work in Spain starting this fall. Anyone wants to wine and whine with me? 

Very cool. Which part of Spain? 

5 hours ago, Adotonly said:

+2

Dotonly is this you ??? 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

But the angry emo & naughty look so similar haha....just the other one got horn... why naughty dont get different color ?@triplem 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

But the angry emo & naughty look so similar haha....just the other one got horn... why naughty dont get different color ?@triplem 

We will have to ask  @ebullient . :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ding Ding Ding. The Time We Were Not In Love. Yes. I’m sad. Need to see him alive.

@nateko @staygold ) Sweet Sushi for you. Given by Sugarlicious.

@ktcjdrama haha too late will give if I get to 1000 haha 

As for @Lmangla ah ha! How does it feel to bully me! Huhhhh? :joy: eat salty sushi. Eat it. Eat it! 

Is it just me but the devil react. I once tell a user that there is no devil reaction so I just give you a emoji of a devil as a reaction. Then we have one now wahaha. If this appears in voice 3 era. Would have probably been using it. Haha

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

On 7/3/2019 at 9:22 AM, triplem said:

When did you realised you were being hacked @USAFarmgirl 2

Unfortunately not right away as I was busy traveling but I was taken by surprise and didn't realize what all had happened until it was much to late.   I guess it was a mixture of disappointment and invasion and yet I found myself asking why me until I realized why not me?  I'm not sure about Soompi but some of my other accounts were closed with a thank you. Imagine that?  Which I didn't laugh about at first but now I realize that they may have known of me which feels a bit odd.  I would rather forget everything else...

I didn't create a new account right away which might be hard to understand ( forgive me for worrying everyone ) I guess in my own quiet way I was allowing the smoke to clear and maybe my mind as well.  Even now it's different than before and I have yet to visit my Ship thread even though it took a dive I am still a Brownie and I might add it's a bit sad reading about the DOTS couple breaking up as if the bad news never ends.

Still have yet to catch up reading even this thread and it may take me a while to get back on my feet but I am thankful for those here whose caring hearts reached out to me.  I would never leave by my own choice without a proper good-bye that's what hurt the most. And yet by not opening a new account in hopes of getting my old one back I did just that...:confounded:

By the way that IG account with the Cow isn't mine but I love that picture:heart: -2 

tenor.gif?itemid=12016412

• Like 8
  • Love 6

OMG!!! Love the new reaction!!! Totally my taste!!! :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! Love the new reaction!!! Totally my taste!!! :naughty:

Team Sub Spy. Preparing to strike with reactions. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Wait, dotonly is back? Wait, a-dotonly? Team sub now? Then can go hiatus now

@Adotonly spam spam

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

+2

@sohib how do you know about my chingu dotonly? :no_mouth:

I need to put my lipstick properly because there are auditors at office now 

d8a3b15662ecdc61a6fad2e2abb277aa.jpg

Sejabin's recipes if auditors come to do audit:

1. put your lipstick. he might forget what he wants to audit when he sees your red lips :kiss_wink:

2. put perfume. he might will forget what he wants to audit when he smells you :relaxed:

3. wag your hair and smile. he might he will forget what he wants to audit from you :wub:

if these recipes sucess there are 2 situations that might be happened:

1. when they audit me at 2016, he told me to sit next to him. yeah right next to him for almost 3 hours without questioning me. at the end he only said "thank you, miss Sejabin."

2. when they audit me at 2017. less than 2 minutes. dimas only sees my hair and my earrings kwwkwkwkwkwk ^_*

but I don't know who come this year. haven't met them yet :relieved: my love auditor is in London now, taking his master degree :bawling: I have no spirit if there are no handsome namjas :no_mouth:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hi again

@sohib get back here. Cant spam cos RL. @triplem why the password have to be so long? This old ajumma hard to remember them all.

Take my leave now, 

Oh, the new reactions...

Should be -2 then

• Like 5
  • Love 3