Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

37 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sejabin Go you!  Real life is where it’s at.  A very good and positive perspective to have.  :) Yes to senior actors/actresses.  I didn’t really “ship” LDG and PMY because it was obvious that it wasn’t going to happen.  I just thought their connection was more heartfelt than the OTP.

Yes to sacrificial love.  I haven’t watched Angel’s Last Mission so I can’t comment.  I just read PackMule3’s blog and she’s been recapping it and putting her own thoughts on it there.  Conversations there tend to be less emotionally driven and more factual based so I prefer it.

948 :kiss_wink:

later will back ya. I really really really need to go to market now before dark

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@lynne22 I haven't even heard of that show! Is it a fluffy romance? Because if so, I have a vacation coming up that I can spend watching things! 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I need to archive and be able to recall this line at the perfect time! But I am very sure my memory too is running away from me! :lol:

I know rite...metabolism, memory , flexibility...they seem like strangers these days.

@nrllee I quite like office dramas . Thanks for the recommendation,  I will watch Misaeng. There's supposed to be a c drama adaptation starring Mark Chao which I am waiting for .

@ktcjdrama have you watched Midnight Runners with Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon. I just watched it - good!, great bromance and funny too.  Crime with some comedy...two police officers in training unwittingly discover an "egg farm" ( they harvest women's eggs and sell them) on a night out during their off day.  @Ameera Ali's Mr Hwang has a supporting role as the baddie. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama have you watched Midnight Runners with Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon. I just watched it - good!, great bromance and funny too.  Crime with some comedy...two police officers in training unwittingly discover an "egg farm" ( they harvest women's eggs and sell them) on a night out during their off day.  @Ameera Ali's Mr Hwang has a supporting role as the baddie. 

Thanks for the recommendation. Will put it on my watch list! :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

No...it’s gritty and the characters true to life.  I was never in the corporate world (in private practice) but I loved it. The relationships were what kept the drama going.  The hard decisions you have to make.  The tough choices.  The grin and bear it scenes.  Granted what the female colleague had to undergo was hard to watch (sexual harassment if you go by Western standards - I had to keep reminding myself that this is still the norm in a lot of Asian countries).  I only recently watched it whilst on holidays and binge watched from start to finish.  I was so sad to say goodbye to the cast in the end.  SiWan is soon to be in a quirky Strangers From Hell drama with Lee DongWook.  I will be tuning into that.  

You and I been watching some heavy dramas together so I know for sure you will appreciate Misaeng ;) Just that there are still some people who needs to see romance in any dramas they watch :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You and I been watching some heavy dramas together so I know for sure you will appreciate Misaeng ;) Just that there are still some people who needs to see romance in any dramas they watch :lol:

That we have my Friend.  There was precious little romance in Misaeng.  There were more important things happening in that little office.  Office romance was just the side dish (meagre pickings at that).  I will tune into Hotel Dela Luna (it’s Dela...NOT Del...Spanish speakers were obviously not consulted in the choice of Title).  I may not last though.  I have misgivings about IU and the plot sounds a bit out there and the Hong sisters... well... let’s just say they have been a miss for me in a lot of their dramas... they start off with a bang usually and then seem to lose their way mid plot?  But I will give it a go for YJG’s sake.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@nrllee Im quite excited with Hotel De Luna. But actually i have no idea with YJG at all haha. I quite like Hong Sister, and IU in My Mister is really good. 

But yeah let's see, from trailer their concept & settings looks good. Hope it's a hit and not a miss!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@Lawyerh ~ have funny problem with the luna drama. the lead used to be a child actor and I saw him in so many dramas. now to see him as a lead feels very very strange. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I checked his work and i should watched Missing You already, @Lmangla but barely remember him lol.

He do looks super young :sweatingbullets: but it's ok let me broaden up my perspective with young fellow :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

+2

Good day today, I like it. 

Now just the sun would need to make space for a few more dark clouds and the day would be perfect.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

968 :kiss_closed:

@Lawyerh there are many free ribs in here wkwkwkwk :joy: will show this to my friends hahaha

@dhakra it was also a good day in here. Cloudy a bit when I went to the wet market this afternoon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I will star watch divorce lawyer in love :kiss_wink:

cool. it is a very cute drama...a bit melodrama sometimes but the OTP had chemie. And female lead was unique :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3