Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

928 :love:

I love how kang ji woo turns into a real man who is really in love to Lee Yeon Soo :heart: I bet if he could kisses her the kiss scene will be intense. I remember when they stared to each other when Yeon Soo danced Giselle. ARGHHHHHH I hate it when actors acting too good and turn oir emotions into roller coaster. Btw I just can’t understand why must L stared in this drama wkkwwkkw :joy: I feel all his love scenes are too plain if compared with Kang Ji woo solo scenes :kiss:

@Ameera Ali ottoke yo darling? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

928 :love:

I love how kang ji woo turns into a real man who is really in love to Lee Yeon Soo :heart: I bet if he could kisses her the kiss scene will be intense. I remember when they stared to each other when Yeon Soo danced Giselle. ARGHHHHHH I hate it when actors acting too good and turn oir emotions into roller coaster. Btw I just can’t understand why must L stared in this drama wkkwwkkw :joy: I feel all his love scenes are too plain if compared with Kang Ji woo solo scenes :kiss:

@Ameera Ali ottoke yo darling? 

Did you see tears in his eyes , I am still emotional about it  , he such good actor, but  the lead actor , he can’t deliver emotion at all , I think that why they use child actor a lot with emotion scene . About kiss , He try to put passion into it  but YS not helping at all :D , but she slap passionately if I could say :joy: 

Any other drama you watching :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

these two drama u shared look exciting :kiss_wink: 

I hope it is good as well. I don't mind a crime drama if it has a handsome face though he may use tonnes of BB cream :D

I ended up rewatching the movie Like for Likes . I last watched it 3 years ago and this time I paid real good attention to Kang Ha Neul @ktcjdrama. Indeed a good actor. Really looking forward to When the Camellia Blooms. Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So my date isn’t here againnnnn... :( Mr.Kousuke I’m really disappointed with you. I hate you. <_<

But at least this scene is still okay..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I ended up rewatching the movie Like for Likes . I last watched it 3 years ago and this time I paid real good attention to Kang Ha Neul @ktcjdrama. Indeed a good actor. Really looking forward to When the Camellia Blooms. Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good? 

Yes, he is really good... but he is such a shy guy in RL, you won't believe it... :lol:

Misaeng is still on my to-watch list. I've heard many great reviews about it, saying how real it is reflecting the corporate world for the workers. But I'm guessing some might find it too dry though if they can't relate to office world.

You can watch his thriller movie "Forgotten", which reminds me I should recommend to @sushilicious and @cenching too... but I'm only halfway through it, haven't finished it yet, haha, it was just too tense and scary at the time when I was watching. Need to find a proper time to finish it (no spoiler please, for those who have watched). KHN was really good in that one too. Trailer below:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

gave up on secret life of secretary -- the lie was too much for me.

I love this drama , it was a white lie  , sad to hear you drop it :cry:

I tried watching this week the VP and DJ scenes only. gal hee popped up when she interrupted their almost kiss at the ancient house and just looking at gal hee annoyed me so much and made me want to curse. so decided for my peace, no point. dropping the drama entirely.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So my date isn’t here againnnnn... :( Mr.Kousuke I’m really disappointed with you. I hate you. <_<

That second time he didn’t turn up , you need to 

5d0fab09cb57f244585940.gif?download

:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did you see tears in his eyes , I am still emotional about it  , he such good actor, but  the lead actor , he can’t deliver emotion at all , I think that why they use child actor a lot with emotion scene . About kiss , He try to put passion into it  but YS not helping at all :D , but she slap passionately if I could say :joy: 

Any other drama you watching :kiss_wink:

942 :kiss_wink:

you mean like this one? 

Angel+Last+Mission+Love.JPG

Never play with senior actors. wkkwwkwk.. they are so good in mess up our emotions :joy: I hate it that he can brings this character with more feelings than what L infinitive does with his Kim Dan :weary: next time if they chooses Lee Dong Gun as antagonist they must to considered who will be the protagonist :no_mouth: I don't complain with Queen Seven Days kdrama because all actors are daebak there. all leads acting level were in the same class. 

I watch one spring night but the main male is too flirtatious like I want to slap him. HAHAHAHAHA he made the lead girl confused about her feelings :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh Le coup de foudre is my pick is you want a warmhearted slice of life drama... 

Nice to meet you... lols.. this one is tropey..... I don't watch it.. but I got a mutual on twitter that do, so I just watch her reaction instead hahaha... interesting but forgettable.... the angst when the couple separated was the best part for me. 

Anyway... Before we get married is very hot no? *insert fire emoji* hahahahahahhaa...

I haven't watch this yet tho... this drama has potential to be good or bad.... depending on the ending... I would rather wait and see... but I agree with the guys on BWGM thread.... this one is a morally wrong drama about cheating couple... but in another side... this drama is also an interesting social commentary.. on relationship... the good and the bad... 

The one drama I'm waiting for the eng sub is Gank Your Heart... :bawling:  an e-sport youth drama.... lols...

@Lmangla Monday will bring new episode to our favorite drama... lols... 

Have a nice day guys... <3 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

I have a Q, last night I posted a gif in a thread but why it was removed??? I can't find it anymore.....

huh ..... which thread?

32 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Anyway... Before we get married is very hot no? *insert fire emoji* hahahahahahhaa...

I haven't watch this yet tho... this drama has potential to be good or bad.... depending on the ending... I would rather wait and see... but I agree with the guys on BWGM thread.... this one is a morally wrong drama about cheating couple... but in another side... this drama is also an interesting social commentary.. on relationship... the good and the bad... 

i like Jasper but not......Puff :x

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@lynne22

Thanks :) Nice to Meet You i tried to take a look yesterday, just few seconds and look so cliche & cringeworthy haha... i just can't :lol:

Will give a try Le Foudre someday. Cos i just start watched J- drama, Radiation House and it seems quite good. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1