:mrgreen: shouldn’t it be don’t married someone you act with  :joy:  

Hi my luv :kiss_wink:

btw don’t married someone who isn’t know how to cook xuxuxuxu 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nrllee said:

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kind personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

Thanks . I’ll let Angie know . I can only mod areas I’m assigned to . Though I can do the basic Housekeeping like remove quoted pics . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

+2

Then let me bring some light into your world.

53 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Nope. We update monthly 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I’m a noob with birthday posts.  What’s it about?  The only kPop songs I know are EXO ones and even then I wouldn’t say very well... :lol:

I know, but @Lmangla should post the correct link that leads to June 2019 and not 2018. :D 

@Lmanglaand  @nrllee are talking about different things. @nrlleeis talking about Kpop songs, songs aren't even mentioned in your post, but the first post of the thread from 2018 had a similar topic, was also in June and  asked the question about popular Kpop songs. ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I know, but @Lmangla should post the correct link that leads to June 2019 and not 2018. :D

technical glitch dhakra; actually linked last month's post but for some reason, it showed the beginning of the thread instead. no idea why.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Seems like the Song couple of out of tune. I feel bad for her, she is a cutie.

But I am more shocked about the suicide of Jeon Mi Sun. I liked her role in Witch at Court :( 

true; jeon mi sun was in so many of my favourite dramas. :(

• Like 5
  • Love 1

forgot how hilarious it is to watch a drama with timed comments on viki.

"how are they eating so much?" "who cares, it is not your stomach!" LOL :joy:

and this one "wow, they didn't waste the food like in other dramas." LOL :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Dhakra 

2 hours ago,  Lmangla said: 

P.S -- should start planning for july birthday post. hmm, theme? how about "change" -- so @kokodus @nrllee @sushilicious @Sejabin and others here, any suggestions? also for nice kpop songs ?

I thought the last line was part of the whole birthday post thing.  Hence the reference.  :lol:.  I guess it kinda made sense to have like a song of the month play in the background or something... instead of happy birthday :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@nrllee each month we vary on the things we present. Haha so monthly there isn’t like a fix music of the month haha

• Like 6
  • Love 1

+2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

technical glitch dhakra; actually linked last month's post but for some reason, it showed the beginning of the thread instead. no idea why.

true; jeon mi sun was in so many of my favourite dramas. :(

But when you click on your post, you actually get to page1, first post instead of sushis post. :D But the technical issue is still the same.

Yeah, it's really sad. I wonder why she chose this step.

And you know I am always first when it comes down to Kpop Songs. Whatever you need, I deliver. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:mellow: @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

A bit disappointed lol. Haha. 

But Na montage hella upsetting.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sometimes I feel like I'm such a pushover. I guess people must think that they can stomp on me and walk away like it's no big deal. But you know when I try to be stubborn and don't give in, later I feel like I'm being mean and rude unnecessarily. At the same time when I do give in, like now, I end up pitying myself for being a pushover. I don't know what to do with myself. Really I'm so tired now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

whewwww. Haha tonight is the finale!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm such a pushover. I guess people must think that they can stomp on me and walk away like it's no big deal. But you know when I try to be stubborn and don't give in, later I feel like I'm being mean and rude unnecessarily. At the same time when I do give in, like now, I end up pitying myself for being a pushover. I don't know what to do with myself. Really I'm so tired now. 

feeling better today?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

718 :joy: i love master in the house show... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

:bawling: No three second visit my boy. Imma be so disappointed..lol.

@Lawyerh they are indeed brothers! Yayyyy! Anyways My lottery didn’t win! I actually went and got lottery for the car plate number. But I didn’t win lol.

Kousuke I hate you! Never give me luck lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1