Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh you sleep after you finish tag us to see your shipping couple kiss :joy: - how can I sleep now 

Yeah... u can investigate their kiss more... lol... I'll check ur homework tomorrow morning :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah... u can investigate their kiss more... lol... I'll check ur homework tomorrow morning :joy:

It was a gentle peck ....I was waiting for lightning & thunder type kiss ..haha ..but then again , they seem like the sweet sort of couple. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

My post was lonely been hanging around for 3 hours. Thanks for joining :) - from 724

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

My post was lonely been hanging around for 3 hours. Thanks for joining :) - from 724

maybe we are all feeling a bit spaced out? thats how I feel.

my stupid mouse is creating problems when I try to highlight text. have to go to store and buy a new one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

maybe we are all feeling a bit spaced out? thats how I feel.

my stupid mouse is creating problems when I try to highlight text. have to go to store and buy a new one.

It really reminded me of a story in school about a computer mouse. Haha.

So we were having class, typically our lecturer will show their computer screen on a visualizer. He is a humorous guy. He would joked about a spirit walking around the entire block. So one day, as he was talking and not touching the computer at all. The mouse starts to move on it’s only. And all of us realized it. Needless to say.. Chills.

haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali thanks dear . I’m glad you’re on that thread to lighten things up. Sometimes people get too worked up especially when there’s a love triangle involve with multiple fandoms :sweatingbullets: . Your gifs & sense of humour always make things better in the threads we share :wub:

@sushilicious are they having another Season for Voice ? Is there enough good writing or not? 

• Love 5

@triplem some of them said yes. But I’m buying that if there is the male lead will change...

and their ship will crash again..

@Ameera Ali I momentarily broke up with Kousuke because he dumped me. He didn’t come and meet me on Sunday. 

Plus cookie girl is suffering from a cold, so no energy to fan. Haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

@triplem in that thread I am Dodge A Bullet:joy:

5d0b50f9c7611745229007.gif?download

Voice 3 isn’t that scary compared to fandom going their :yum: 

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Plus cookie girl is suffering from a cold, so no energy to fan. Haha

Get well soon :kiss_wink: , he dumped you because you didn’t give me cookies :joy: , make me wait until Saturday , cookies karma :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1