Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

Wait, the Song Song couple is getting divorced? Are you all drowning in tears because of that? I can remember how many pictures I had to look away from when they married last year.

Edit: I read Keanu Reeves?.......No, you are breathtaking! (Please someone get this reference)

• LOL 4

+2

@staygoldDid I ever praise you for having my girl as profile pictures? Kyung Soo Jin suits you well. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg . Keanu Reeves was the best guest role ever . I actually started watching the movie because someone posted his scene on IG. He’s so funny . Post restaurant at his house scenes were so good too . 

Yes yes that was awesome as well. And this is the first movie apart from the MCU movies which I sat through watching the whole credits just to hear that song at the end. Hahaha. It was so funny. The lyrics and everything. Hello peril should be a legit band. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Sorry I just had to share this @ktcjdrama apparently I’m looking for something wild like VP. Actually I agree . I’m so pervy & all , so I’m as wild as her in my imagination 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334180wpp/quiz-which-currently-airing-k-drama-couples-relationship-do-you-secretly-crave

try the quiz peeps! 

Spoiler

A159EBBC-0438-4821-926A-A11875509DCD.png

what’s the number ? 600

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

@Dhakra I need to share the credit with @triplem who made the gif for me! 

Talking of gifs... Did anyone catch the seaweed kimchi(?) slap in Search: WWW ep 5(?) I sure could save that one!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@staygoldDid I ever praise you for having my girl as profile pictures? Kyung Soo Jin suits you well. 

It’s not KSJ . It’s Jin  Ki Joo . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

@triplem haha, will try the quiz later. Still on the road. Long day for me today. Not an episode of drama caught, huhuhuu...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

It’s not KSJ . It’s Jin  Ki Joo .

:lol::lol: My eyes aren’t what they should be.  I can never make out those profile pics so I stick with a pic of my cat :D.  She’s my Ice Princess. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ I didn't like my quiz result. my response is "HUH?" :sweatingbullets:

604 me too @Lmangla mwahahah...

Btw 1st question alrd make me headache.. i need tick all button :lol:

And this question so funny....

Spoiler

Choose as per my name lol

YT80fpf.jpg

And lets eat our friend sushilicious lol... haha kidding... i prefer ramen actually...

N6sYla9.jpg

My result @triplem

Spoiler

Absolute Boyfriend... no... i want human lol...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh ~ I also got the same result and just reading the write-up makes me confused. what exactly is passion supposed to mean? and absolute boyfriend sounds like such a boring drama that I didn't even read recaps.

Spoiler

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Uhm Da Da (Minah) and Ma Wang Joon (Hong Jong Hyun) in "Absolute Boyfriend"!

Dating a top star? Sounds awesome! ...Or is it? Dating a top star means you barely ever get to meet, and since you can’t make your relationship public, you can’t ever go out on a date. But if you really love your celebrity partner, you can definitely make it work. Or maybe you want to be the top star in the relationship, which means you’ll have to make a difficult decision between breaking up with your partner or allowing them to be exposed to a threat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Lmangla high five lol....  eh but mine saying seems i suit with robot cos i cant handle too much love mwahahahaha

Spoiler

OU48wcz.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabin trust me when i say this ...i dont want to stereotype myself here.. but SHK dated almost all the males... she even was head over heels for Lee Byung hun... Lee Byung Hun for richard simmons's sake...she dated rain , hyun bin tooo.... who can NOT LOVE song joong ki??? like seriously..

+2

this is why I am worried that she will play a drama with my love Joo Ji Hoon :no_mouth: I will never watch her again if after divorce she will dates Joo Ji Hoon oppa :heart: this news really shocking me :bawling: why? Why?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My quiz result too was

Spoiler

Absolute BF.

Of course it had to be cos it is impossible to find a human with all the qualities we want!

Also, the sheer guts to put Signal, WLFKBJ alongside the other (meh) dramas in the question!:astonished:

+2 Whats the number? 608?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

My result, which I don't agree very much. 

Spoiler

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Park Mo Geon (Jang Ki Yong) and Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) in "Search: WWW"!

These two are undeniably attracted to each other. Their 10-year age difference isn’t a problem in itself, but if you’re the 38-year-old Bae Ta Mi, you might be at a stage in life where you can't rashly jump into a relationship no matter how hot your new potential partner is. You’re already experiencing a fair share of stress and change in your life, but you have to admit, you want a partner that is irresistible like Park Mo Geon. He's not fazed even when his partner keeps wavering because he's confident in his feelings for the other person.

I don't know what to choose for the Kpop song. Don't know any of them!! Hahaha... 

I watch the above drama and if you follow the thread, you will know that the guy irked me for the first two episodes :P and I said I would give him a side-eye. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't know what to choose for the Kpop song. Don't know any of them!! Hahaha... 

I watched the above drama and if you follow the thread, you will know that the guy irked me for the first two episodes :P and I said I would give him a side-eye. 

Come sit with me on the bench, let me share my popcorn! I dont know either of the kpop songs! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1