Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He sort like Peter Pan :joy:

is that why Peter Pan used to visit woman late night :joy: coming through windows :mrgreen:

bad Peter Pan :D

This Peter Pan come out from hotel door ah... modern Peter Pan :joy:

rQWlnzs.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

affair dramas often have the most heated discussions! :sweatingbullets:

That’s what  I’m afraid of :lol:  Moderating can be a challenge :ph34r::skull:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama Since this is on Channel A (cable ) , I think they will be quite daring . Kkkkk .. I’m just happy to see Sang Yeob as a romantic lead . Very versatile actor & underrated 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

kekeke.. @triplem ~ yea, affairs dramas seem to really trigger people. basically there's folks like @Ameera Ali who are all about the abs. LOL. so just enjoying the drama, the moments, the lighting. there are folks who see this as kind of social commentary and so writing psych essays. and then there are folks who see parallel from their own lives because they have seen or felt the impact of infidelity and it just becomes personal. so it is hard to tell who is in which group and why they are watching. so often people end up stepping on emotional landmines without meaning to. so yea, even when I was a neutral viewer (basically just watching for time pass and not every invested in the drama), there were few threads that sometimes felt so stressful. :sweatingbullets: definitely tough job for mods!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, affairs dramas seem to really trigger people. basically there's folks like

I have these thoughts about like how typically romance drama threads people there are hella heated. Meanwhile you have crime and horror..everyone is just there on their sun beds drinking pina coladas. Lol. So chill...hahaha

But we can be quite crazy too. Lol. Crazy and delusional. @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali Knows best :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I have these thoughts about like how typically romance drama threads people there are hella heated. Meanwhile you have crime and horror..everyone is just there on their sun beds drinking pina coladas. Lol. So chill...hahaha

kekeke... it is because with crime and horror, the villains are so set that there is no debating whether or not the character's action are acceptable. it would be pretty much accepted by everyone that the villain needs to be jailed or worse. so it is more about sitting back, chilling and seeing how the villains will get caught. it is actually less stressful in a way. hahahahah... but yea, romance dramas hit the heart and so often people are responding out of their emotions. thats why there is heat.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

That’s what  I’m afraid of :lol:  Moderating can be a challenge :ph34r::skull:

I promise I will behave :)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... it is because with crime and horror, the villains are so set that there is no debating whether or not the character's action are acceptable. it would be pretty much accepted by everyone that the villain needs to be jailed or worse. so it is more about sitting back, chilling and seeing how the villains will get caught. it is actually less stressful in a way. hahahahah... but yea, romance dramas hit the heart and so often people are responding out of their emotions. thats why there is heat.

Haha. Watching series like Voice. It’s so heavy at times. We got to lighten the mood. Lol. It’s not about the villain. Because it takes a few episodes in to know who it is. The series is heavy based on the material that was given..we are too stressed out to be heated anyways because we spent loads of time theorizing things lol.

Funny how people theorize the  silhouette To be some young Oppa. They actually try to match the silhouette to other actors. So meanwhile everyone is doing that. Where got time to fight lol. Then it turns out..

it’s not even Oppa material :joy:

Now we just chilling wondering if the chief will die lol...yeah..we dark. 

We are chill,but crazy at times. Obsessed would be the right word.

You can go read voice thread if you want haha. It’s so chill there haha

instead of pina colodas. We have cookies. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

*lay flat on the ground, belly full of sushi.*

670..  Viva canibal! Is this a trend now ?:joy:.. Only V3 gank know what this meant... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

670..  Viva canibal! Is this a trend now ?:joy:.. Only V3 gank know what this meant... 

Yes. I had some red meat..and then some blood pina coladas. Yup hahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1