Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Re watching my Darling Wallace Huo in Love Me If You Dare.....:love:  WH and his micro expressions....whooohooo!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

talking about cheating dramas, TW drama before we get married is quite interesting. it seems to explore the theme that cheating for some happens because they are very unhappy or dissatisfied with their relationship and so turn to cheating as a kind of escape? so yea, they are attracted to each other but really it seems to be the unhappiness and frustration that seems to be what they are responding to...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Oh Busy shouting your lungs out to students?:joy:

:joy: I hardly raise my voice . They are all soon to be adults . Today’s their convocation. Then we have a anniversary dinner as well . 

@Ameera Ali I’d be most happy to comfort him ...kkk ...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

cheeting happened when people do not satisfied. Human needs satisfaction :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

cheeting happened when people do not satisfied. Human needs satisfaction :joy:

It’s that why I cheat 24/7   :kiss_wink: 

I am scandalous :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5d07c58d7e099854709436.gif?download

• LOL 4

On 6/16/2019 at 6:36 PM, triplem said:

here you go.

Spoiler

Gong Yoo Goblin 1.gif

Thank you. You are perfect. This is so perfect.  I love you. :wub:

I will merge your posts for you. You won't be able to do that on your own. Here on this thread, you don't have to worry about it. We're quite relaxed about it. We have that rule to discourage spamming etc. The idea is not to post consecutively within an hour ( exceptions given to live recaps of the episode and press conference) -  so if you have more to say , edit your previous post and add to it. If an hour has past and no one else has posted , you can go ahead and post consecutively. 

Ok. Thank you for merging my posts. Thank you for explaining how to post :).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

h2.gif

:kiss_wink:i love his hairrrrr~

@Ameera Alii was thinking about why they must put choi as bad guy mastermind instead of dokgo..then i realised..he is a cop lol. Hahaha

He is real cutie pie. Hahaha

@Lawyerh he looks hella young compare to voice :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So @Lawyerh curious about Spring Night as it seems there will be a kiss happening soon... at this point, has the break-up been clear between JI and GS? Is JI’s status a single unattached woman already?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama OSN. 

Spoiler

By ep 8 yes. She asked for breakup and said sorry tearly. So, GS also knew the root cause bcos she like other guy.

GS look pretty depressed. Don't know what he will do next. His father also somehow seem to approved JI actually.

I have to say JI is not the brightest bulb in town. She make this whole thing muddy. She shouldn't have met GS father. And the girl character is actually quite selfish, strongheaded and dishonest. She lied pretty often. But having said all this, i can't really seem to hate her character.

Weird right lol....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It's the sushi get eaten day! Yayyyy! :cold_sweat:

Lol. Recieved a foodpanda ad about getting sushis. My fellow fish families:dissapointed_relieved:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

The idea is not to post consecutively within an hour ( exceptions given to live recaps of the episode and press conference) -  so if you have more to say , edit your previous post and add to it. If an hour has past and no one else has posted , you can go ahead and post consecutively. 

I understand what you're saying so. So think about this. I'm the only one updating someone's page. An hour hasn't passed. Can I keep posting?

Edit: Oops I posted twice. I'm going to edit the first one.

Edit: It was an accident. I was trying to quote you :bawling:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
ahhhh
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I think for non serial cheater. Cheating could happened when you don't really love / respect the person you're with :mellow:

For serial cheater i got no comment ^_^

Since cheating exist from pre-historic and won't be diminished in future. It's always interesting to look on behind the motivation for it. 

That's why June - July is cheating drama time for me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

For serial cheater i got no comment ^_^

Serial cheater cheats for wealth. They don't necessary love the person..they just love their cash and property. Or for entertainment purposes...adult stuff. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s that why I cheat 24/7   :kiss_wink: 

I am scandalous :mrgreen:

Reveal hidden contents

+2

since the first time I knew you, you looks so scandalous :kiss_closed: :mrgreen:

because you fall in love to every lead in every drama wkwkwkwkwk.. from priest to museum director and now angel ckckckckck ... 

there is this scene in one spring night ep 1

"why didn't you text me your acc number?"

"so I can see you one more time like this." ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :weary: "supaya aku dapat melihatmu sekali lagi seperti ini. " feel like I want to slap this guy :weary: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Alii was thinking about why they must put choi as bad guy mastermind instead of dokgo..then i realised..he is a cop lol. Hahaha

He is real cutie pie. Hahaha

5d087dd821b3a242461068.gif?download

he so clingy kind of cop :mrgreen: 

@triplem , @Lawyerh July & June will teach us how cheating could  be included in First love sight band :kiss_wink:, but with other part of body :sweat_smile::innocent:

@Sejabin don’t blame victim blame  these oppa in my long list :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

@Sejabin, @sushilicious, @cenching, @triplem, @ktcjdrama & @Lmangla

5d0881ab67eb2540726633.gif?download

• LOL 2
  • Love 5