Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I like Henry Lau in WGM....He is sooo cute but I always have a soft spot for men who are good with strings and bow....:glasses:

+2

it was sad when they got axed but I thought he was really sweet the way he supported her as friend. plus, he sneaked in a few kisses which was actually cute. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it was sad when they got axed but I thought he was really sweet the way he supported her as friend. plus, he sneaked in a few kisses which was actually cute. ^_^

Because the girl got involved in a kind of scandal. They were so cute together especially when Henry was flirting with Chloe and she got real jealous....The sneaky kisses were really cute....

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I would like to highly recommend Chief of Staff / Aide . Political drama but really interesting  . Fast paced & strong cast. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Suspecting that my family are dramapsychopathic lol...We are watching different dramas that consists of murderers killing people lol..:sweatingbullets:

So it runs in the family lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

I would like to highly recommend Chief of Staff / Aide . Political drama but really interesting  . Fast paced & strong cast. 

Will join you in a couple of weeks ;) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Will join you in a couple of weeks ;) 

Yay!

@Lawyerh are you caught up yet ? 

so I was not expecting to like Perfume but it was such a fun ride as the episodes progress . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Yay!

@Lawyerh are you caught up yet ? 

so I was not expecting to like Perfume but it was such a fun ride as the episodes progress . 

@triplem i love lee jung jae...

Spoiler

But they got hooked up so fast... i lost interest le... lol. I will waiting for Designated Survivor and not continue Aide... 

Perfume - i might try.. cos i need some romcom.. 

And I'm waiting for Hotel de Luna Triplem, the trailer looks wacky & fun. Idk about Yeo Jin Goo, but IU look super duper pretty!!! 

@ktcjdrama

I just know hotel de luna by Hong sister ah... no wonder... it catch my eyes quickly!

Spoiler

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh go buy lottery 8825. Do Kang Woo sports car lol.:joy: 

Hallooo... even just your Bingo didn't even land me any winning line...moreover lottery :joy:

I will just show up to work tommorow sushi lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So I'm still only watching Avengers stuff on YT, there are just so many interviews and press cons. It makes for a fun time pass because most of the cast members are really funny. Lol. After watching only original avengers videos for a long time, I moved onto the secondary characters interviews and they are surprisingly witty and hilarious too. The ones who stole my heart the most are Sebastian Stan aka Bucky aka Winter soldier and Anthony Mackie aka Falcon. Seriously in the movies they don't even have much scenes together but their chemistry and as we say the "bromance" is to die for. Bucky has always been my fav character in MCU. How can one not love him? Captain America loves him, so it's only right that we all do too. Lol. And it does help that he is so gorgeous to look at. Falcon is one character who I didn't care about that much. I acknowledged his presence, he was a valuable friend for Cap and was there for him through thick and thin. And he has great lines like "On your left". LOL. But still I never loved falcon as much as I love Anthony Mackie now after seeing him in these interviews. He is one of a kind as Sebastian would say. In the movies I might have shipped Steve and Bucky but I'm shipping Sebastian and Mackie in real life.  LOL. I don't mean shipping in a weird way, it's just I like seeing them together. I like how they make fun of each other and at the same time doesn't give up on each other. Their friendship is precious. 

https://youtu.be/CoJkHY6idik

Sebastian is literally a adorable little puppy. He is shy and reserved while Mackie is like that loud kid in class who bullies everyone. Hahaha. That's why their pair works like a wonder. Also @lynne22 I'm so looking forward to that Falcon and Bucky series that Disney is going to make. I think it will be a EPIC one!!!!!can't wait. Eeeeeeeeeee

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem HIII!!!! I'm sorry. I'm bothering you. You have already done so much for me. Do you know how to post images here on soompi? I tried imgur. Are you going to PM me or put it under the spoiler. I have searched all the soompi threads. I can't anything :(

@mods  Please let me double post! I promise I won't do it again.

:ph34r:

@triplem  I got it working. It's okay. I'm sorry. I bothered you again. I can't wait for my dp gif! I'm excited. So I said I wanted to be like one of my favorite actresses. I'm her new fan. So I said I was going to get a wig. Here it is! I got it working!

Me with my wig! I'm ready!

vgPNZbn.jpg

Edit: I don't know how to combine my posts. Why am I so dumb? :bawling:  I know you are a mod @triplem forgive me. Please!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@2handsintertwined here you go.

Spoiler

Gong Yoo Goblin 1.gif

I will merge your posts for you. You won't be able to do that on your own. Here on this thread, you don't have to worry about it. We're quite relaxed about it. We have that rule to discourage spamming etc. The idea is not to post consecutively within an hour ( exceptions given to live recaps of the episode and press conference) -  so if you have more to say , edit your previous post and add to it. If an hour has past and no one else has posted , you can go ahead and post consecutively. 

@Lawyerh Aide

Spoiler

The drama does not follow the typical k drama formula romance wise, they were already a couple before it started. I think the premise is about how they will negotiate and juggle their relationship and political careers. I was actually surprised that there is even romance and I think romance won't be front and centre . 

Perfume - no emotional investment on my part  but I like the cast and if you just have no expectations , it is an entertaining watch

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

morning my chingus :kiss_wink:

boobib-i-m-your-girlfriend-line-stickers

for everyone here.. my song this morning :blush:

OMG I forget to put number :kiss_closed: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

600 (Is this true??? feel free to correct me If I'm wrong...)

Good Morning lovelies!!!! 

Its monday again... Sigh.. 

giphy.gif

@kokodus And also there's the Loki's series.... :D I heard the episode counts are around 6 episode.... imagine the mayhem he will cause!!! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Sejabin @lynne22

I think u guys also familiar with Whiter Shade of Pale song performed by Annie Lennox? Was quite popular back then in '95... :wub:

I always thought it was her song... but actually some band wrote it on '67 :o I haven't even born yet lol.... 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh I know...  Whiter shade of pale was a good song.. but somehow... No more I love you is the one I associate with Annie the most... :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I wonder villains who smile from cheek to cheek..whether their cheeks will get tired or not lol. 

@lynne22 it’s that dreadful Monday again...I hate Mondays.<_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh hahahah yes when I heard the song after you posted in here I remember now this song :blush:

btw angel last mission is funny sometimes. hahaha.  at ep 13 after yeon soo announced she will performed giselle, bad angel came and hugged her. dan angel only touched her shoulder but lee dong gun angel hugged her. my friend commented, "rasa memilikinya terlalu tinggi." KWKWKWKKW :joy:  his sense of belonging is too high? HAHAHAHAHAHA .. 

btw why do they paired lee dong gun with L infinitive? this is too bad. lee dong gun's charm is too powerful plus his acting experiences. L looks plain beside him. WKKWKWKWKWKWK :kiss_closed:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sejabin ya the song reminded me of my childhood... Old song is kind of more memorable somehow....

About dark wing guy, I'm also kind of like him more sometimes. So i don't mind whoever she will end up with lol :D.. to translate ur word... his possesiveness is quite high :lol:

About L his comedic timing is good. For more charged emotional acting... maybe still a bit lacked. But still quite ok for me overall. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3