Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Funny enough..I did not manage to fancy on that older man? I would fancy on the younger guy instead..

You mean the young police guy? Yeah he's my squeeze this time lol, Seo Kang Joon. Not the old guy too...:lol: idk the old guy nvr saw him before le?

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Done with Aide @triplem. Love Lee Jung Jae in Air City & The Housemaid. And he didn't dissapoint here.

But OTP romance not so excited ya. I haven't warmed up to SMA character as well. Don't know what she's all about... im still confused lol.

@sushilicious catching up ur oppa now. Lol. What a busy day. 

Spoiler

I have a feeling the relationship is not going to be smooth sailing. Yes , not quite sure if SMA’s character is straight laced or not. This is politics after all & there’s possibility they may betray each other since they are on different camps . 

By the way , the show is split into 2 Seasons of 10 eps each . These days that seems to be the trend especially when  Netflix is the subber . 

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What do you mean by womance? They don’t really have good relationship. 

Three main strong female leads, power play in two rivaling companies. Each very established in their careers in IT industry. 

That sounds interesting. So the 3 women are the focus ... too bad I hv not enough time . Maybe I’ll watch later . I started on Perfume . That’s one cray cray show but quite fun ... :D 

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Man in uniform is July theme i think @triplem. I'll pick him up again and forgive his BB cream episode lol :lol:. I'm so going to watch this, looks tense & fast paced.

Haha! I like the teaser too. I hv actually watched a number of his dramas but I always curse halfway at the storyline or how his character becomes  . Third Charm is a good example of a show I regret the most :joy:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:
  Hide contents

Third Charm is a good example of a show I regret the most :joy:

Third Charm - is everyone else's regret too lol. Should change title to Makjang Repellent :joy:

• LOL 2

Thus is hella interesting lol...

It’s getting so tense now wahhhh 

anyways I love how they treat Namgoong Min’s movements like villains doing their morning routine haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@triplem HI!!!!!!!! I love you :D. Could you make dp gif for me?

Reveal hidden contents

Can do . I’ll make later this evening. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ watching we got married turned me off nam goongmin for good. :(

Ehhh why :( I was watching I live alone. Then decided to venture out to other variety he had...Is it because he had to like be married? Or something?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ehhh why :( I was watching I live alone. Then decided to venture out to other variety he had...Is it because he had to like be married? Or something?

because of what happened after he exited the show. he had good chemistry with his partner on the show and so folks were curious. instead of being polite, he said something to the effect of he would never date someone like her. it was bit of a backhanded insult and not nice.

she was the one who really worked to make their segment entertaining and thus raise his popularity and profile. he was in the slumps with no roles when he did we got married. her hard work was even appreciated by his own family -- his brother actually wrote a letter in to her radio show appreciating how well she treated his brother as nam goong min was really nervous about variety as he is not very spontaneous. so to say that was a real blow to the show as well as her.

he started dating someone shortly after and so maybe wanted to be free but it was very rude the way he worded it. the usual WGM response was "we are busy but wish each other well." not sure why he didn't just say that. at the time, his rudeness caused a bit of stir among fans and he actually apologized and she said politely that he didn't mean it that way and he apologized to her in private as well. still, it left a bad taste in long-time viewers of the show like me because he started getting work again after being on the show.

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

@Lmangla interesting... haha ya a bit weird that he straight say no.. is this the full comment he mentioned? Or this one is the more diplomatic format statement? Hahaha....

https://www.soompi.com/article/738973wpp/namgoong-min-on-we-got-married-theres-no-chance-of-dating-hong-jin-young-off-screen

I seldom watched WGM, doesnt feel natural for me somehow. One couple that i like is Ga In, forgot guy name. Turn up Ga In become JJH gf lol.

• Like 3

@Lawyerh @Lmangla I don’t watch WGM too. I generally don’t like the concept of putting two people together to act like they are together...the idea of how they are not even dating irl and they have to be together as a couple is just a turn off for me...

but anyways, yeah. What Min said is rude. But I guess it patches up the open wound...but the scar will be left there...

• Like 4

to give further context, @Lawyerh -- the show had been rocked by another scandal prior to this where this actress talked badly about her WGM partner. the show itself was sort of on the cusp of cancellation. now min young was actually a host before she got cast as part of the couple with nam goong min. so she was really dedicated to making this work on the show. so min young really pushed for that and sort of made the show popular again. so for him to do that was a blow to the show as well as her hard work. fans were not so crazy about him not feeling romantic but more annoyed with him destroying the sweet nature of the show. does that make sense? 

@sushilicious ~ it is difficult to explain but part of the appeal of WGM is that you get to see a relationship form from awkward to blossom stage and you see different couple dynamics. yes, they are pretending to be married and some of the situations are kind of dumb but their interactions for the most part are authentic.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@sushilicious well said! Yeah concept a bit weird for me too. Like its real but not real. Saying its not drama, but its scripted. Lol.

@Lmangla any couple from WGM that u like btw? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious well said! Yeah concept a bit weird for me too. Like its real but not real. Saying its not drama, but its scripted. Lol.

kekeke... also found the concept weird. whenever I read the description, I was just plain confused. LOL. but somehow ended up watching the global season and loved taec and guigui. it was hysterical and just fluff. so it is not scripted as in they get dialogues but scripted as in they get the situation card. however, the dynamic is what makes it funny because one never knows what can happen.

some of the WGM couples were real oddballs. one of my faves were cao lu and jo se ho. he was adorably awkward and she wasn't very happy when she met him. but once they get to know each other, they sort of became fond of each other. she actually admitted that she had a crush on him after because he treated her so well on the show. so some of these couples do become friends and have a good memory. others -- fake it till they leave! LOL. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I like Henry Lau in WGM....He is sooo cute but I always have a soft spot for men who are good with strings and bow....:glasses:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1