Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow, I actually thought the ghosts in Master’s Sun are scarier than those in Guest... 

Really lol... I ciao just after few seconds of "Guest 1st ghost" appearead ya.... hahaha... never looking back.....

Hush... don't scare my precious customer @triplem away :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:bawling:watching master sun have a different effect based on the title..my eyes should be dry, but why is it so watery!

*sobs*

Are we watching same drama lol? Me no single tears... no :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Y’all are some coldhearted people:bawling: it’s sad when they tell their story!

Babylicious is out, people.... :lol:

You’re like me watching Guest. Hahaha... :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@kokodus you must realise that i have jst watched that kiss series by fast forwarding and i am already on 5th episode of ugly duckling... i like mild & mek..

is there anything else i can watch after this?? please do suggest....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Babylicious is out, people.... :lol:

You’re like me watching Guest. Hahaha... :kiss_wink:

Did you just call me a baby because i cry a lot? *look the other way* I am not going to talk to you! *Storms off,Sobbing*

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

What are you guys talking about? Masters sun was scary and hilarious but didn't you guys cry towards the end. When you know, ok I don't want to spoil for @sushilicious, but whoever has watched it know what I'm talking about!!!!!! I cried a river. Sighhh. 

@LSGLMH_88 You can watch the U-prince series I told you about. I like the Mild's one the best. There is also another one called the lovely geologist in the U prince series which was quite good. Just don't watch the Push's one unless you are into slap and kiss genre. Lol. But on the other hand Push's Ugly ducking drama was really good. It's called the Ugly duckling : The perfect match. I loved that one too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What are you guys talking about? Masters sun was scary and hilarious but didn't you guys cry towards the end. When you know, ok I don't want to spoil for @sushilicious, but whoever has watched it know what I'm talking about!!!!!! I cried a river. Sighhh. 

@LSGLMH_88 You can watch the U-prince series I told you about. I like the Mild's one the best. There is also another one called the lovely geologist in the U prince series which was quite good. Just don't watch the Push's one unless you are into slap and kiss genre. Lol. But on the other hand Push's Ugly ducking drama was really good. It's called the Ugly duckling : The perfect match. I loved that one too. 

thai dramas are okayish for me...i don't find it at par C or K dramas... before I watch anymore ugly duckling , let me go back to my xu feng and jin mi... then i will again come back... :D:D 

I don't even remember the number of times i have watched Ashes of love and it still does not get old for me... !!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I agree @LSGLMH_88 I watch Thai dramas only for all the fluff. Especially these short dramas are so easier to watch to pass time and have fun. They also have the whole genre called slap and kiss which according to some people are great. But I just think it's bs. Anyways I have got nothing for you on the C, K- drama front right now. At the moment I have resigned to watching only variety shows. Only show I'm looking forward to all week is Kang's kitchen. LOL. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I did cry of course... but not for every episode/case :lol:

Did you watch The Guest? Now for that one, I cried quite a bit, usually whenever they solved the individual case. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88 @kokodus I see this c drama on my IG & Twitter feed a lot these days  ..seems like a lot of people like it - Put Your Head on My Shoulders 

@Lawyerh @sushilicious I hv no time to watch any drama . To be honest I am only watching the secret life of my secretary & Absolute BF. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5