Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla what she means is logically well put..thats what you are... so rational... you wont like crazy things...and u r not sucker for romance either crazily like us... u r more into quality content... thats why i am surprised u r not watching arthdal...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha... so what does that mean? only some people like me? :joy:

It means you are not shallow like me. Like I have watched many shows for the actors alone even when the plot didn't make sense at all. Even this show I think if I watch it, I'll probably fall for the male lead and squeal like @LSGLMH_88 Hahaha. Honestly it also depends on my mood. Sometimes i can enjoy a crazy drama for what it is but at other times I might think that it's too stupid. Lol. Idk. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Lmangla what she means is logically well put..thats what you are... so rational... you wont like crazy things...and u r not sucker for romance either crazily like us... u r more into quality content... thats why i am surprised u r not watching arthdal...

kekkeke.. thanks but am not sure if I am more into quality content. hahahah... at the end of day, I just want time pass. nothing too brainy or self-absorbed or very popular. :sweatingbullets:  arthdal just didn't interest me enough to even check out.

47 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It means you are not shallow like me. Like I have watched many shows for the actors alone even when the plot didn't make sense at all. Even this show I think if I watch it, I'll probably fall for the male lead and squeal like @LSGLMH_88 Hahaha. Honestly it also depends on my mood. Sometimes i can enjoy a crazy drama for what it is but at other times I might think that it's too stupid. Lol. Idk. 

kekekke... maybe my squealing days are over? hahaha....but then I watch some hallmark movie like that goat movie and think "oooh, thats so sweet!"... so yea, more for the story than for the eye candy.

does anyone watch the sci-fi show "the 100"? watch it on and off (some seasons I just watch one or two episodes and read the recaps).... anyway, the leads got married in real life all of a sudden shocking fans. it is kind of funny because some fans have been wanting this pairing for long time but producer purposely keeps putting it off and keeping them as friends. so fans were kind of mildly amused and shocked this happened. kekeke... it is kind of cute!

can't help notice the watch as well as how big his hands look next to hers. hahahaha... but nice pic to announce no?

https://popculture.com/celebrity-couples/2019/06/10/the-100-stars-eliza-taylor-bob-morley-tie-knot-romantic-ceremony/

• Like 2
  • Love 4

850 :kiss_closed:

@sushilicious I like my cookies to be soft 

btw I just brushed my teeth but after that I couldn’t hold myself to not eat a big slice of chocolate pudding :sweatingbullets:

back to sleep again. Good night chingus :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So I'm at episodes where all the tropes come out. Grandpa and mom in law tried to separate OTP :expressionless::confounded:. Im not even starting play Bingo yet lol. 

I need :cookie::cookie::cookie: I'm about to pull my hair out....

But :heart: them... lol... 

@Lmangla i like the announcement pic... quite tasteful & romantic.....

• Like 1
  • Love 3

22 hours ago, Sejabin said:
On 6/10/2019 at 12:36 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes. I don't like lee dong gun angel :weary: he sees her in his delution. he has mental problem. angel with mental problem is too strange for me to watch

I think he is a fallen angel because he was disobedient, so he fell from grace.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think he is a fallen angel because he was disobedient, so he fell from grace.

+2 :blush:

if not because of the female lead, it is hard for me to catch up with this drama because some parts of the storyline is out of my logic. hahahahaha :joy: I mean in my understanding in what I believe, fallen angel = satan/devil. no more no less.. they are holy creatures that created to serve God. their feeling is not like human feeling. they love but not a kind of romantic love. they do not know what is desire, because they are pure and innocent. that is why they are angels. 

the writer creates a story that there are some angels who inspired human for art and love. this can be accepted in my logic. but to fall in love to woman human it is beyond my brain HAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: they are angels. how to fall in love to a mere human who has sins. angel is a special creature with special mission. this is what I believe. once they go against God they will be thrown from heaven. and they will loose their innocense and capability of understanding what is love. but they are not human so it is hard for me to accept that when lee dong gun angel was thrown form heaven he can still knows what is love. specially love between man and women. it is a gift for humans. not for angel. love between man and woman is a gift from God to creates family and children. 

I can accept any fictions but if it's too far from fact and logic I will be like 'huh?' what is this? HAHAHAHAHAHAH :joy:

also when a black angel shoot lee dong gun angel and that bullet kills his girl. this is so unlogic. I mean how can angel even death angel has a power to take human's life? if we talk about heaven, the only one who can take human's life is just God. 

well whatever. since I like the female lead so I continue this unlogic unacceptable story HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lmangla *grin*

I may have been treating twitter as my garbage can for my love for Beliza :heart:. I don't believe the Producer will give the fans bellarke.. but Beliza is a balm to my heartbreak...

My honest rant about T100

Spoiler

Sigh.. seriously.. never have I felt so stupid for believing a story narrative not just because of the romance.. but because of the story progression... I believe it would be going one way.. but it suddenly veered going another way.... at the last minute... and not in a good way too...... 

T100 is the only show that gave me the the biggest blow to my Personal Judgement.. I feel like an idiot tbh.. and still do till this day... I mean you might read me rants about Cdrama crappy ending.. but T100 is a whole different dimension.....

For the ship, even if Bellarke (the ship) happen, it would never be the same anymore... the persons that I like has long gone... they're not the same anymore... and Its sad.... 

My friends says that the romance will happen at the last episode on the final season hahahahahaha... I can only say that NO... THEY WILL GIVE EACH OTHER A HANDSHAKE or FISTBUMPS.. and then end credit... hahahahhaa... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

kekekek.... @lynne22 ~ bwahahahha... am pretty much expecting what you wrote for bellarcke. in the end of the finale, they will just hold hands or something and that will be it. LOL. so yea, I gave up on that ship long ago and so I only watch the show in bits and pieces. the producer is just weird as he is bent on making these two as just friends but teasing us with the writing. if he really wanted just friends, then the writing should reflect that. instead, you have snippets like her sending him radio messages for 6 years in the hope he would receive it. not any of the other friends but only him. please, what else is that supposed to be other than romantic? :joy: ... and yea, the two actors always had good chemistry together and so it is cute to see that they ended up together in real life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

When asked, “What do you think love is?” Lee Seo Jin answered, “Love is three months. Getting along like friends lasts the longest.”

Love his statement. Going to watched the reality show once I have more time. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1330915wpp/lee-seo-jin-shares-his-philosophy-on-fame-and-marriage

• Love 4

@kokodus  you should most definitely NOT WATCH "The Kissing series"...story is drag... OTP is nice but they don't have much scenes which makes us go swooning...like the way it gave us xu feng and jin mi....or maybe ye hua and bai qian...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Loving the real life drama that happening in the country I am currently residing. Shaking my head at the extend some people will go in order to get the sacred thing called fast cash and love how some people correctly portraying the phrase, "Three best ways to earn money, drug lord, landlord and praise the lord".....:naughty:

+2 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@kokodus @LSGLMH_88 ~ okay girls ~ so I thought more about what you two said and I sort of figured out why I am not as motivated by eye candy or the actors. it is because I loved books and I was a voracious reader for years. am not exaggerating but I probably read a thousand romance novels over the years. :joy: LOL. so sometimes the covers are hilarious but really I picked the books based on author and mostly story. also read other genres like sci-fi and cozy murders but also for time pass. even my pick of classics were based on time pass quality.

so since book reading is all about getting swept away in this world for a few hours, the story has to hook you. and I basically went from books to dramas and part of me still approaches dramas in the same way as books. so am still looking for that structure and flow and time pass quality. thats probably why I am not as motivated by eye candy or actors.

even kiss scenes, it is that build up, that anticipation, that connect that is exciting -- without that, a kiss scene just sometimes feels random, mechanical, like a biological reaction. :sweatingbullets:hahahahah... basically, that sizzle! thats probably why I really enjoy local dramas sometimes -- there may not be kisses but all that staring and chemistry can seriously be dugun dugun moments! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

858 :weary:

ah stresssssss... I hate the scene when lee dong gun angel told to lee yeon so "aku tersesat di terowongan yang gelap dan panjang untuk waktu yang lama.." ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :weary: I am lost in the long and dark tunnel :weary: I hate this kind of poetic sentence. it weakens my heart. feels like I want to slap him :weary:

btw Lee Dong Gun is a senior actor. why all senior actors always acting good :weary: lee dong gun, gong yoo, kim jae wook,  this is why! this is why I am not too much liking young idol actor :weary:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I loved books and I was a voracious reader for years.

I got this love-hate relationship for books. I can tell you why. Sometimes reading is meditative but I can tell you the amount of times I read books and I mishandle it and it falls flat on my face. Lol.

Would love dramas more because it keeps me going with visuals. I’m more on the visual type of person yeah.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1