Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali lolll but but his skin...his perfectly smooth skin is ruined!

83EA84BE-F7FD-44C1-8F4C-F1F8B5E83A8F.jpg

it’s understandable, his hand keep asking him who are you :tounge_wink: , so he need to teach it lesson :mrgreen:  

* what these words meaning  :phew:

@Lawyerh  @Sejabin @triplem , @cenching& @ktcjdrama @Lmangla isn’t recommended  to bits, to release stress, who ever dare to ask you early in the morning how you feeling  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus Good suggestion... but before I start ugly duckling , you need to tell me who does she end up with???  Mek or the other guy...

so far i am liking kiss series... second couple is really annoying .. specifically the girl... 

But i am fast forwarding to Mek & Mild scenes... they are the only reason I am watching..

After that I will start watching ugly duckling...

Thaanks for the suggestion..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin 

Spoiler

5cfe2378f3d4e977646300.gif?download

I will love him in silence :relieved: his mental problem is a problem for me wkwkwkwk .. I mean an angel must be like a baby. not know what is love between man and woman. they are pure and innocence.

0839B515-2A21-4D2E-B5DD-EA10335418E6.gif

D25D2569-83B6-4890-9987-4DA52B3B3FB8.gif

0863C577-1DE8-46D1-8515-6D36587E9B5D.gif

I have 2 explanations why he didn’t turn innocent that may help you enjoy watching the  bad angel  :phew::joy:

@Lawyerh how heart to heart , would you recommend it  :relaxed: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus Good suggestion... but before I start ugly duckling , you need to tell me who does she end up with???  Mek or the other guy...

so far i am liking kiss series... second couple is really annoying .. specifically the girl... 

But i am fast forwarding to Mek & Mild scenes... they are the only reason I am watching..

After that I will start watching ugly duckling...

Thaanks for the suggestion..

Mek of course!!!! She ends up with mek. It's the cutest little show. Only has like 6 or 7 eps. And U prince series as well, here Mek and Mild are not together in the same drama and I have not watched Mek's one, if I remember correctly he was the pilot there with hot uniform and all. Lol. Idk. But Mild's one is really good. I don't know the guy's real name, but his name in the show is survey and he is again really hot and the chemistry is awesome as well. It's called the U prince- the badly politics. Mild is like the spoiled brat and acts like a princess it's so hilarious. Hahahaha. Try this one as well. 

It's my fav fmv from the show, I don't even know what language is that. LOL. Still fun to hear. I have to say that all Thai guys are really good looking!!!! Sighh.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh how heart to heart , would you recommend it  :relaxed:

I love it Ameera... normally i dont like drama with many skinship... but this one was done well.

And the couple became official rather fast. Normally, i tend to get bored. But not with them somehow. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

:bawling: Poor Poor Baby Kousuke. Chewing his own arm because he is hungry. Mama go make cookies for you okay? :bawling:

Why do i feel so sad that my male lead chewed his arm omg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Mek of course!!!! She ends up with mek. It's the cutest little show. Only has like 6 or 7 eps. And U prince series as well, here Mek and Mild are not together in the same drama and I have not watched Mek's one, if I remember correctly he was the pilot there with hot uniform and all. Lol. Idk. But Mild's one is really good. I don't know the guy's real name, but his name in the show is survey and he is again really hot and the chemistry is awesome as well. It's called the U prince- the badly politics. Mild is like the spoiled brat and acts like a princess it's so hilarious. Hahahaha. 

Thanks to you...my boss will literally fire me... :P :D 

Let me complete The Kiss series first then I will watch the other one... Mild is really really cute...

Have you watched "well intended love" - that C Drama??? Thanks to Netflix ., i am on lala land.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Thanks to you...my boss will literally fire me... :P :D 

Let me complete The Kiss series first then I will watch the other one... Mild is really really cute...

Have you watched "well intended love" - that C Drama??? Thanks to Netflix ., i am on lala land.. 

See a good boss is one who satisfies all their employee's wishes and needs so that they can work more energetically and productively. LOL. 

I have not watched Well intended love. I just read way too many bad reviews about that's show. It sounds batshit crazy to me that the male lead made the female lead believe that she has leukemia so that he can approach her and woo her. Like who in the right mind would do that? I mean I have seen my fair share of crazy male leads but this is on whole new another level. I don't know why Netflix even got this, there are so many other good C shows they can take up. Sighhh. 

I'm actually going to watch Chernobyl now. I got the first ep from my sister and she is saying it's great, so I just want to try. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

See a good boss is one who satisfies all their employee's wishes and needs so that they can work more energetically and productively. LOL. 

I have not watched Well intended love. I just read way too many bad reviews about that's show. It sounds batshit crazy to me that the male lead made the female lead believe that she has leukemia so that he can approach her and woo her. Like who in the right mind would do that? I mean I have seen my fair share of crazy male leads but this is on whole new another level. I don't know why Netflix even got this, there are so many other good C shows they can take up. Sighhh. 

I'm actually going to watch Chernobyl now. I got the first ep from my sister and she is saying it's great, so I just want to try. 

Trust me when I say this.... the story is meh but even if it is his possessive attitude and the weirdest most plot twist , you can't stop yourself falling in love with the lead guy...it is very very weird coming from me.... even i feel weird... but lead guy is way too good and the way his eyes flirt....so dreamy... kill me already <3 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@kokodus ~ well intended love was quite addictive with the chemistry and plot structure till they revealed that he lied about the leukemia. like you said, it made zero sense -- why not ask her out like a normal person? so I dropped it. am not surprised that netflix picked well intended love. feels like they mostly pick dramas that are okay or bad or artsy. not the mass dramas that appeal to lots of folks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I was also very very surprised to see it being picked by netflix...i mean by netflix we understand quality content... there are so many amazing dramas but this drama getting picked...very very weird... one side netflix has sacred games , train to busan , ashes of love , love o2o but another side they have well shitty dramas as well... all in all i believe they are trying to balance out everything;... good content+bad content = makes it some content :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla well intended love is quite popular that it's even getting another season now. LOL. What I think the reason is that since everyone had fallen for the male lead initially, even when he does questionable things later they just go easy on him. LOL. That's what has happened. Only some people like you will not be able to take the craziness of the whole situation and stops watching it. Hahaha. I actually do think Netflix has some quality content we just need to really dig deep to get to them. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla well intended love is quite popular that it's even getting another season now. LOL. What I think the reason is that since everyone had fallen for the male lead initially, even when he does questionable things later they just go easy on him. LOL. That's what has happened. Only some people like you will not be able to take the craziness of the whole situation and stops watching it. Hahaha. I actually do think Netflix has some quality content we just need to really dig deep to get to them. LOL. 

bwahahaha... so what does that mean? only some people like me? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 6/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, Lmangla said:

@Lmangla I think it's a case of overly possessive husband and wife who just wants to have a break. LOL I do think it's possible that her phone was just dead so she didn't even know he was trying to reach her. If she was with a man, I do think it would have come out somehow in the news or gossip. But there wasn't a mention of a man at all so I believe it when it said she's with friends.

@kokodus I am still stuck on ep 3 of One Spring Night! I will post my thoughts here when I get the chance to watch more episodes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1