Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Another Secret Life that i know.... lol.... The Secret Life of Pets.....

Okay! Putting that on my watch list :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Caribbean Queen, Hot stuff. Lowkey not my era but I love this two music hahaha I’m sharing this add.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

(A man thinks of removing a tattoo)

me: you can go to the tattoo parlor a-

man: *starts biting arm to remove tattoo*

me: :neutral:okay..can also

:joy:Taken from Voice 3 quote my own post from there. It’s funny lol

no number

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

anyone seeing taiwanese drama "before we get married"? the first ep was strange but it is getting more interesting...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

834 :blush:

vacation is over. Hahahaha :joy: have not watched HPL ep 15 and 16 because I hate their bed scene at ep 14 lol. I will watch today wkwkkwkw :joy:

btw angel last mission a bit strange. I like lee dong gun at first because I thought he has pure intention to lee yeon so but later actually he has past love traumatic and he is an angel too. I only like female lead. Male lead is too young but I try to continue this strange story :dissapointed: to be honest I don’t interesting about 2 angels fight for love. That is strange story. I still can accept if it’s 1 angel and 1 human but this is 2 angels. The writer nim is too delusional :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Sejabin  Welcome back :kiss_wink:  

I love the bad angel , but I agree female lead is awesome , I cant resist the woman that can say ****** g in three languages :mrgreen:

4C1FAEAD-ACDC-4ECD-B70B-918B32DAEF9B.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

anyone seeing taiwanese drama "before we get married"? the first ep was strange but it is getting more interesting...

I might check it out because I like both the leads... They've worked together before. But maybe will do that much later when more episodes available, because not enough time now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Do you buy the story ? :lol: smells fishy ! Exactly @Ameera Ali if they are that close , she should hv informed him somehow 

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious , oops I mean sugarlicious, for rom-com, I suggest The Secret Life of My Secretary. My current crack. I am sure @triplem would second this ;) 

Of course! And don’t worry @sushilicious the oppa looks manly! 

@Lawyerh love it ! He looks so handsome in that uniform . Think he’s going to be JJH’s rival in the show ....bad guy again :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Binge watching ended drama is the best feeling in the world lol...

Heart to Heart 2015

qyAu9Eg.jpg

P.s. I still like it when the couple become official *surprise surprise*

And found new cutie to add to my line :

Spoiler

o7hnmZ8.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Sejabin the problem is that the other angel is not so good either :( poor Dan :(

yes. I don't like lee dong gun angel :weary: he sees her in his delution. he has mental problem. angel with mental problem is too strange for me to watch :weary:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin  Welcome back :kiss_wink:  

I love the bad angel , but I agree female lead is awesome , I cant resist the woman that can say ****** g in three languages :mrgreen:

:joy: :joy:

I will love him in silence :relieved: his mental problem is a problem for me wkwkwkwk .. I mean an angel must be like a baby. not know what is love between man and woman. they are pure and innocence. to see an angel like this is a kind of boring for me. xixixixi. it will be interesting if we watch about:

1. an angel who doesn't understand what is love between man and woman

2. a prima ballerina who try to dance again

3. a man who is in love to her. 

but perhaps this is just in my ilussion. WKWKWKWKWKWKKW

but I love the female lead acting so I continue the drama hahahaha :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali your gif scared the heck out of me. I thought I was hallucinating. Like Kousuke. 

That girl in ameera gif is the one suddenly speaking Japanese fluently... like your Kousuke.....

I can't comment about her French, but i think her Japanese sounds good..... (ocassionaly watched Jdrama too).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

That girl in ameera gif is the one suddenly speaking Japanese fluently... like your Kousuke.....

I can't comment about her French, but i think her Japanese sounds good..... (ocassionaly watched Jdrama too).

Lol no, it’s the voice gif that I was referring too. Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't think I understand what happened in Spring night ep 6 (11-12). I was going to post my thoughts on the drama thread after I get caught up with all the recent eps. But I'm just so extremely underwhelmed with the progress (or the lack of one) in the recent ep. @mouse007 don't read this if you have not watched the latest eps. 

Spoiler

Honestly I don't understand JI anymore. Why did she even break up with him on a phone?? I mean I know she didn't intend to do it that way, but Ji ho was standing there in her living room and I guess she did it on a impulse. But still I think it's extremely immature of her. That's not how you end a long term relationship. I mean if it's a guy like her unni's husband, then it can be done this way. But Gi seok has been a pretty decent guy and doesn't deserve this? Idk. I must say that she went down on my respect-o-meter after that scene. Gi seok does have some problems he is not a completely perfect guy, he has way too conservative notions in certain topics but he is not a jerk. I didn't even understand why she got mad at him during the dinner, what would he do if his father doesn't like her??  Sigh anyways even if I didn't like the execution of the break up, I was kinda relieved she finally said it. But then....... within that ep they get reconciled?? Really I was like WHUUUUT? I can't understand what Jeong In is thinking??? She is scared that Ji Ho and Gi seok will fight over her, and yes there is a high possibility that it will happen. But getting back together with Gi seok and once again behaving like nothing has happened is not going to solve a damn thing. Idk is she really going to hoard two of them together at the same time??? And the next morning she flirt in the phone with Ji Ho like nothing has happened. I really wouldn't have minded if they had took another ep or two to execute the break up scene properly. But this is just really stupid, I don't have anything to say anymore. The previews doesn't look good either, seems like there is going to be a time jump? Idk. Nevertheless I'm giving this drama one more ep before giving up. That's all I can say. 

@LSGLMH_88 kiss the series?? I was going to watch this for Mek and Mild as they both had excellent chemistry and made me swoon in Ugly duckling serie:Dont. But my friend said that it's not really that good and worth the time and I also read some pretty bad reviews about it so I stayed away from watching it. But since you already started watching it, you can continue and tell me what you think about it. I really love mild, she is extremely cute. You should also watch her in U prince : The badly politics, if you already haven't watched it. The lead guy there was also pretty hot. Hehehe

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My friends are talking about breast pumping now :joy: like how they are pumping while washing their sons poop hahahaha. Or they are pumping while driving the car hahahaha the power of mom :kiss_closed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3