Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

On 6/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I think in one of the scenes she mentioned it to her friend that her relationship with Gi seok have always been like this. It makes me wonder how her previous boyfriends were like. Or maybe Gi seok is her first bf ever and that's why she just doesn't even know what it really likes to be in a happy relationship. Gi seok is not the one to be blamed as well. He is just the way he is. I don't see anything wrong with him. I actually pity him. Lol. More so when I read people putting the blame on him for the fall out of their relationship. He really hasn't done anything wrong. It's not unusual for anyone to bring up the marriage topic at this point in their relationship and he gave her the space she needed when she was feeling uncomfortable. Idk what more they expect from him. But his character may go downhill from here, I tell you that. Especially once after Ji Ho officially breaks up with him there is every chance in this world for him to become that clingy ex. When that time comes I'll hate him too I guess. Haha. 

TBH, I don't blame Gi Seok either. I also think that's just the way he is and a part of me actually thinks that Jeung In liked him because he was that easy-going guy.. no fuss and just comfortable. In a way they are actually somewhat similar in that they both don't agree with their fathers' way of thinking, they are both very logical and serious people who are very committed to their work. It might actually be that they're too similar that made the relationship too boring and predictable. I recall her mentioning that they don't really even fight. 

Ji Ho on the other hand is new territory for her and I think she is intrigued by him. He's charming, he's obviously got a past but he also seems like an all-around nice guy who everyone likes. Very different from what she is used to.

I do think that Gi Seok might turn out to be a man we hate...When push comes to shove, people's character's are tested. I wonder, too, what role (if any) Gi Seok's father will have on things.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Dr. Lawyerh

This what we call as overachieving. A medical & a law degree :D 

i hv only watched the 2nd one . It’s ok ...it’s a very typical jerk with heart of gold type of story at first . But JKH is adorable...kkkk....I’m bias!! 

@sushilicious sorry dear  , I’m really not into all these possession type dramas. For me drama time is meant to be stress relieving not induce more fear :joy:

@Ameera Ali noted on Angels Last Mission. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem i know it , they will honour the name of affair  :sweat_smile::yum: it deserves all the waiting 

Kdrama need more affair drama , but what with pale dancers these days 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I hv only watched the 2nd one . It’s ok ...it’s a very typical jerk with heart of gold type of story at first . But JKH is adorable...kkkk....I’m bias!! 

Yes... story so so typical. But JKH make it into something else... love it!

3 hours ago, triplem said:

sorry dear  , I’m really not into all these possession type dramas.

Tried ep 1 - The Guest.... just first few minutes... I said bye bye and thanks sushi & everyone else.... I can't....:confounded::joy:

• LOL 5

I guess I really needed tea, that’s why my afternoon tend to be real draining without it lol.

@cenching fellow tea follower, I guess I’m addicted now :grimace:

• LOL 4

@ktcjdrama :D I am gonna watch Nine and Master Sun first! Got to hop on Jin’s car first! :D My latest obsession! He looks so handsome :wub: Chief Na is lucky to touch his face :D Not many guys can touch his face :lol: 

Master Sun, the male lead isn’t those Young Kid looking type of Oppa, so I’m fine with it :D 

Tonight on Voice my various personalities decided to join lol. All fanning over various stuff :joy: ah, it’s gonna be crazy haha

• LOL 6

@Lmangla  

( Kim Nam Joo also talked about the rumored discord between the couple, saying, “Since we are well-known, there may be talk about us, but we live without any problems. [Kim Seung-woo] takes care of me so much that I can’t go anywhere. It’s not really a big deal, but I think it’s causing concern. It’s no big deal, so you don’t have to worry.) 

Ok if she knows he take care of her too much , that she feel she can’t go anywhere , why didn’t she think to talk to him using hotel phone or use a friend phone  - our was her hand busy doing something else :phew::yum:

But I’m disappointed, if she was doing something in Hotel  , she supposed to give us a sneak peek review :sweat_smile::mrgreen:  our favorite spot to gossip is in a hotel & a taxi - that where all affair End to be discovered 

E5638EAF-CF27-49B7-BCEA-9D648431E4AC.gif

• LOL 5

Sugar will be back tonight for Voice, along with monster & crazy. Even sushi will be there. Hehe :D everyone enjoying voice for different reasons :) 

Sugar loves oppa

monster loves the cases

crazy loves Kousuke 

sushi just love the overall haha

imma head out of Soompi and be back in a few hours!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious , oops I mean sugarlicious, for rom-com, I suggest The Secret Life of My Secretary. My current crack. I am sure @triplem would second this ;) 

Another Secret Life that i know.... lol.... The Secret Life of Pets.....

@Ameera Ali how to disguise as cat :joy:

• LOL 4