Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

56 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

May I know your blog link? Hehehe....

Hide contents

I like the angel & demon backstory and of course the ballet performance too....

When she danced with KW, I'm quite shuddered with the actress performance.

She's like different person, and her ballet very fluent there. She can differentiate Mathil with YS character whose just come back from ballet again. 

It's bitchesoverdramas.com. Yes. I know the name is a doozy but I'm a bad Bee so I might as well own it and flaunt it. 

Here's the link to my interpretation of Giselle.  

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/06/07/angels-last-mission-love-on-giselle

I just told @nearsea that when YeonSeo dances, it's a given that her dance will be so sublime that it will move an angel to tears. For a performance artist that's the best praise ever: being sublime. It goes beyond regular compliments like,  cute, pretty, beautiful, awesome, technically perfect, flawless, etc.  

When you move someone to tears, it means you've touched somebody's soul. You've left an indelible mark on that person. And that's what pure art is supposed to be. 

:)

BTW, that's how it's connected to the rain. To the gentle rain that comes with Angel Dan. That gentle rain = heaven's tears

lol. I've forgotten to write about the tears in my other posts. Will have to do it now. 

Later! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

waiting for bedtime!

Never have I heard someone waiting for bedtime lol...like I would love to have the time to watch videos haha...scream for oppa (sugar stop it!)

and not go to bed haha. :) you should enjoy your time as much as you can before going to bed. Read a book maybe? :) Take this time to calm yourself down and think about your day...just enjoy the moment...then go to bed haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali sugar here. Bless me with some rom-com suggestions :D i’m Not sure if I’m going to watch abyss...but just recommend me some rom-com. In the mood for love people :D

..Not sure when I will disappear again so yeah, hope that I can watch some rom-com stuff before the feeling goes away.

no number

• LOL 4

@sushilicious Sugarlicious appear???? I mean tonight is there any meteor shower or anything?!?

:no_mouth:

Tell me your preference, will try to pescribe something for your sugar heart ASAP! :heart::joy:

From,

Dr. Lawyerh

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tell me your preference, will try to pescribe something for your sugar heart ASAP! :heart:

Hm, I want laughter to be in the mix. Take TYH for reference :D 

Didn’t you see? I want to change for my Oppa? Hehe. My Oppa brought me out here, making me feel so light and fluffy haha. 

• LOL 3

812. @sushilicious

Dr Lawyerh will prescribe 3 romcom to Sugarlicious :

1. Master Sun

Got ghost, quite funny, different case each episodes. I abused replay button like crazy. 

xmUcta5.gif

2. Falling for Innocence

At first a bit serious, will get fun later. Rewatched like 3 times. 

MOrzgzJ.gif

3. The Greatest Love

I knew you have minor crush to CSW. Didn't rewatched. But i think this is the funniest among the 3.... His laughter... so extra & addictive. 

Spoiler

yuWGOFG.gif

Bonus :35lvVBJ.gif

@triplem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @cenching do you approve my list? :joy::heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

1. Master Sun

Ohh Master sun looks great! The  synopsis sounds simple and great! I think I will watch this along with Nine! Yay! 

Thank you!

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh I love the greatest love 

Ikr.... He's quite crazy... :ph34r: But sometimes quite romantic :wub:. I have to say his maniac laughter is the best highlight of the show :lol:

@sushilicious Sugarlicious indeed very sweet... pick my no.1 fav!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

I can't agree or disagree with you since I had watch none of it....:skull:

+2

They are all jerk that fall in love & turn to  kitten at the end :mrgreen:

probably they were all  made in 1980, they all said to the woman would you want piece of me  , did that  bring someone in your mind :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sugarlicious indeed very sweet... pick my no.1 fav!

It’s my name for a reason hehe nothing but Oppa and romance :Dkissing is the cherry on top :D

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

did that  bring someone in your mind :sweat_smile: 

It sure does and I would definitely eagerly say, "YES!!" before he even closed his mouth....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ever since TYH, My psychological mindset is broken already. It’s starts to drift apart into different genres lol.

• LOL 3