Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88 You might probably be the only one who found GoT 'adorable'. LOL. Like seriously which part of it did you find that adorable?? Epic? Yes, but adorable? I don't think so. LOL. I also read good reviews about arthdal and I'm happy for SJK Oppa. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@kokodus adorable was a wrong choice of word... I said adorable in terms of creativity... the appropriate word should be - enjoyable / or maybe acclaimed / intrinsically crafted... too much?? :D :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Best day ever , I got a raise :joy::mrgreen:

I would like to think my employer finally  relies the coffee I drink , to go through the day  , it’s expensive :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

I kept restraining myself from watching one spring night, but I had this sudden urge to watch Jung Hae In being a noona killer and slaying all of our hearts. LOL. I caved in and watched the first ep, it's like the exact replica of Pretty noona, they have even used the same apartment and neighbourhood. I don't feel good about this, pretty noona was a train wreck. Sighhh. Still I'll continue to watch it for now because the leads look lovely together. 

Also I want to tell all the other silent lurkers reading this post, if you guys ever finally decide to join us, please choose a name that will land you in team subtract. LOL. We are heavily outnumbered here. Hahaha. 

@kokodus I also fear that One Spring Night is going to end up like Pretty Noona but for now I am liking it so I will keep watching until it dies (but I hope it doesn't!).

LOL and yes, to whoever is silently lurking, please create a username that will land you on team Sub!!!! 

And for existing Soompiers, if your username is part of team Sub, please post in this thread and help us out!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

relies the coffee I drink , to go through the day  , it’s expensive :phew:

Starbucks? Lol

@mouse007 i also love Spring Night. I also dont feel much similarity with Pretty Noona. But i havent catched up ep 5-6 yet. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@cenching it’s official. My fellow Guest follower lol. Welcome to the darkside where we always yell “PARK IL DOOOOOO” Where people there chug loads of water and sweat like buckets. :joy: don’t chug water guys. If not Jae wook would think that you are that spirit from the East Sea and he would capture you to exorcise you. But tbh, I wouldn’t mind him to sit on me and exorcise me lol. Like that woman in the series lol :joy: lucky psssh.

Here’s a welcome gift lol

Spoiler

EC37-E04-A-A5-EF-48-DE-A058-F4-DCCADE991

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@cenching @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @triplem I mean like is a dream come true.

20190607_222912.gif

like you have Jung Eun Chae on your left Kim Dong Wook on your Right Kim Jae Wook on top of you. What more can you ask? This is like a once in a lifetime thing to have 3 celebs two holding you, one on top of you. This you don’t see a lot lol

no number 

• LOL 7

@mouse007 Yeah let's pray that it stays good until the end. But I'm bracing myself for the disappointment as well. I can already imagine thousand ways this drama can take that will end up making me banging my head on the wall just like I did for Pretty noona. Haha. I liked the 3rd ep, which is I guess 5-6, gosh I hate this format. Anyways yeah I felt that ep particularly was done really well. She started feeling confused and stressed about what to do. I completely understand her. It's hard to give up on a long relationship just for a guy she met a week. But she has to know that it's not the guy that is the problem. She has fallen out of love for Gi seok long back. It's just she didn't realize it until Ji Ho came along. I hope she doesn't take long to sort out her feelings. Because poor puppy is waiting for her with the that heartsick look for quite a while now. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 Yeah let's pray that it stays good until the end. But I'm bracing myself for the disappointment as well. I can already imagine thousand ways this drama can take that will end up making me banging my head on the wall just like I did for Pretty noona. Haha. I liked the 3rd ep, which is I guess 5-6, gosh I hate this format. Anyways yeah I felt that ep particularly was done really well. She started feeling confused and stressed about what to do. I completely understand her. It's hard to give up on a long relationship just for a guy she met a week. But she has to know that it's not the guy that is the problem. She has fallen out of love for Gi seok long back. It's just she didn't realize it until Ji Ho came along. I hope she doesn't take long to sort out her feelings. Because poor puppy is waiting for her with the that heartsick look for quite a while now. Hahaha. 

@kokodus I haven't actually finished ep 3 but I am curious if at some point, the drama is going to show us what her relationship with Gi Seok was like. Was it romantic in the beginning and as time went on, the relationship fizzled? Or is she only now seeing the fault in their relationship? It seemed to me in ep 1 that she was quite content with her relationship with Gi Seok although her friend kept pointing out that her relationship with him has become comfortable but boring. So I wonder if she's always known that but just never really had a reason to end the relationship or question it until the topic of marriage came along and of course, her meeting Ji Ho.

784 - corrected

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali~ congrats on your salary raise. so how did the coffee taste?

@Lawyerh I am Costa kind of girl :joy:

@sushilicious what episode is the gif from , I need it for HPL , they need something to take their mind of where he is hiding after the drama   , @cenching him in this position, will bring all HPL to watch the Guest with you :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I haven't actually finished ep 3 but I am curious if at some point, the drama is going to show us what her relationship with Gi Seok was like. Was it romantic in the beginning and as time went on, the relationship fizzled? Or is she only now seeing the fault in their relationship? It seemed to me in ep 1 that she was quite content with her relationship with Gi Seok although her friend kept pointing out that her relationship with him has become comfortable but boring. So I wonder if she's always known that but just never really had a reason to end the relationship or question it until the topic of marriage came along and of course, her meeting Ji Ho.

784 - corrected

@mouse007 I think in one of the scenes she mentioned it to her friend that her relationship with Gi seok have always been like this. It makes me wonder how her previous boyfriends were like. Or maybe Gi seok is her first bf ever and that's why she just doesn't even know what it really likes to be in a happy relationship. Gi seok is not the one to be blamed as well. He is just the way he is. I don't see anything wrong with him. I actually pity him. Lol. More so when I read people putting the blame on him for the fall out of their relationship. He really hasn't done anything wrong. It's not unusual for anyone to bring up the marriage topic at this point in their relationship and he gave her the space she needed when she was feeling uncomfortable. Idk what more they expect from him. But his character may go downhill from here, I tell you that. Especially once after Ji Ho officially breaks up with him there is every chance in this world for him to become that clingy ex. When that time comes I'll hate him too I guess. Haha. 

• Like 3