Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Done with Aide @triplem. Love Lee Jung Jae in Air City & The Housemaid. And he didn't dissapoint here.

But OTP romance not so excited ya. I haven't warmed up to SMA character as well. Don't know what she's all about... im still confused lol.

@sushilicious catching up ur oppa now. Lol. What a busy day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

544 :blush:

@Ameera Ali you don’t pro one night stand? Wkwkwkwk @ktcjdrama I need to watch another drama beside angel last mission. That drama is a bit serious for me :kiss_wink:

btw even lee dong gun is a bad angel we in here are still like him. He is handsome xixixixi :love: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh Oppa looks good with mustache *faints* 

anyways..Omg I love Lee Ha Na now :lol: her on running man she is so CUTE! 

I won’t ship them, but I love them two!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious my memory was wrong :ph34r:. I felt like alrd watched ep 9. But i havent lol. So im catching up 9-10 now :lol:

I got memory lapse... maybe kousuke also will out from inside me lol....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Omg @ktcjdrama I found this. We were talking about wanting to know Kousuke’s past?

Found it lol

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama www is a womance type drama

What do you mean by womance? They don’t really have good relationship. 

Three main strong female leads, power play in two rivaling companies. Each very established in their careers in IT industry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious The purple lighting quite aesthetic like it. 

XdojaTT.jpg

Spoiler

Dc1VUwU.jpg

And i was surprised to see him. Quite often saw this actor.... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Mirror Ego Syndrome - Patient need to be reminded often to go back to reality.

*Mirror Ego battle with Psychopath.... both opponent quite confused with reality pfft.... i laughed :joy:

@sushilicious which degree are u in? 1/2/3? :naughty:

• LOL 1

Man in uniform is July theme i think @triplem. I'll pick him up again and forgive his BB cream episode lol :lol:. I'm so going to watch this, looks tense & fast paced.

Oh its Voice 3 replacement... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh its Voice 3 replacement... 

Watcher. Yeah. I noticed this drama. Honestly, it’s not giving me a very attractive vibe..I would prefer to watch Strangers from Hell, just because of the teaser. It’s really interesting lol 

And anyways..Oppa is leaving the police force and attempts to capture kaneki his own ways..GOOD. I love it. Kousuke I support you!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

To capture kaneki his own ways..GOOD. I love it. Kousuke I support you!

I like Kaneki le lol... he's quite interesting. 

Watcher same director with Stranger/Secret Forest. One of drama i rated 10. So I'm going to watch this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Watcher same director with Stranger/Secret Forest. One of drama i rated 10. So I'm going to watch this. 

Funny enough..I did not manage to fancy on that older man? I would fancy on the younger guy instead..

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Funny enough..I did not manage to fancy on that older man? I would fancy on the younger guy instead..

You mean the young police guy? Yeah he's my squeeze this time lol, Seo Kang Joon. Not the old guy too...:lol: idk the old guy nvr saw him before le?

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Done with Aide @triplem. Love Lee Jung Jae in Air City & The Housemaid. And he didn't dissapoint here.

But OTP romance not so excited ya. I haven't warmed up to SMA character as well. Don't know what she's all about... im still confused lol.

@sushilicious catching up ur oppa now. Lol. What a busy day. 

Spoiler

I have a feeling the relationship is not going to be smooth sailing. Yes , not quite sure if SMA’s character is straight laced or not. This is politics after all & there’s possibility they may betray each other since they are on different camps . 

By the way , the show is split into 2 Seasons of 10 eps each . These days that seems to be the trend especially when  Netflix is the subber . 

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What do you mean by womance? They don’t really have good relationship. 

Three main strong female leads, power play in two rivaling companies. Each very established in their careers in IT industry. 

That sounds interesting. So the 3 women are the focus ... too bad I hv not enough time . Maybe I’ll watch later . I started on Perfume . That’s one cray cray show but quite fun ... :D 

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Man in uniform is July theme i think @triplem. I'll pick him up again and forgive his BB cream episode lol :lol:. I'm so going to watch this, looks tense & fast paced.

Haha! I like the teaser too. I hv actually watched a number of his dramas but I always curse halfway at the storyline or how his character becomes  . Third Charm is a good example of a show I regret the most :joy:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:
  Hide contents

Third Charm is a good example of a show I regret the most :joy:

Third Charm - is everyone else's regret too lol. Should change title to Makjang Repellent :joy:

• LOL 2

Thus is hella interesting lol...

It’s getting so tense now wahhhh 

anyways I love how they treat Namgoong Min’s movements like villains doing their morning routine haha

• Like 1