• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

9 hours ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane what is WTCB? When The Camellia Blooms?

Yep, that's the one.

9 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Hopefully it will bring about more positive changes in the Kdrama production industry.

Wow, this is cool! But I also hope they will strike a balance between one-season and multi-season dramas though. Waiting for multiple shows will be so tiring, cancellation of dramas if they don't do well will suck and actors may not always want to be locked into a multi-year project.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

all day feels same to me now lol. 

I am so slow. can someone explain why there is a telephone booth inside the bamboo's forest in the king eternal in any time line? thanks :blush:

In case anyone got lost and can call for help? :D 

• LOL 6
41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Can someone tell me, why it's still... oh.. Wednesday :bawling:

I am like how is it Wednesday already! But the weekdays literally feel like one long day to me now.

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I still have 10 weeks worth of study notes to go through. Exam next week:skull: 

Ack! Good luck! What are you studying for?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, wallflowersforjane said:

Ack! Good luck! What are you studying for?

Thank you:wub: studying to be a nurse... But it will be a while before i graduate:sweatingbullets: +2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

You alrd start ah... bwahaha. Wah koko really a gone case to YYS power...

+2

No haven't started it yet. This gif is from Google. Hahaha. Credit to the owner. I'm going to start it today. I spent all night yesterday reading Wintergarden fanfics. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla do you want to try watching My Unfamiliar Family? I think you might like it. 

the synopsis didn't grab my interest. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

If there is wintergarden exam, I think u will be top student in class :joy:

+2

You bet.... Lol. I have rewatched all the WG scenes so many times that now I can recite the lines along with them. LOLOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

all day feels same to me now lol. 

I am so slow. can someone explain why there is a telephone booth inside the bamboo's forest in the king eternal in any time line? thanks :blush:

@Sejabin, that is why it's a FANTASY drama. Its very common with KES dramas. Even with Secret Garden, there's this restaurant in the middle of remote forest.  Btw, are you still wearing your Dior lippie? :joy: With a face mask on? 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

the synopsis didn't grab my interest. :sweatingbullets:

I agree with @ktcjdrama - you might like Unfamiliar Family. It has these surprise elements (almost makjang) that probably might interest you. The synopsis is very misleading - I read it again yesterday and it's really not very descriptive of what the drama is really about. Try one episode maybe? :kiss_wink:

OMG, tomorrow is Thursday, which means that I will (have to) watch the first episode of HP.... :scream:

The question is, will also I turn into one of these girls? :joy:

tumblr_pa4xdhsJlE1rpduwho1_400.gifv

Dun - dun - dun..... Stay tuned! :joy:

(PS. Not making fun of you HP watchers, just trying to be funny :kiss_wink:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@partyon i'm so looking forward to seeing your responses hahaahaha. It's either you ll go berserk or you ll go.. berserk:joy: i wonder will you drop it after one episode though?:blink:

+2

Just now, snowlou said:

@partyon i'm so looking forward to seeing your responses hahaahaha. It's either you ll go berserk or you ll go.. berserk:joy: i wonder will you drop it after one episode though?:blink:

Hehe  - Usually I will watch the first two episodes before I drop a drama (Team Bulldog was an exception). So expect me to be around at least for two weeks. :D I am SUPER picky with my dramas normally, so I drop over 50% of the dramas I start watching. :D  I'm a busy person, so don't have time to invest in dramas that only half-interest me.... :sweatingbullets:

@Sejabin Talking about tall people (the convo we had last week), Jetpunk has a quiz where you can guess 20 countries with the tallest people in the world. I will give you a hint: all of these countries are in Europe. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie Maybe Dr Who is leaving his/her Tardis there to interrupt the dimensions?? [I didn't watch TKEM, just messing around ;)]

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

Thank you:wub: studying to be a nurse... But it will be a while before i graduate:sweatingbullets: +2

I always appreciate the patience of being a nurse. I can never hold my temper and deal with interactions with patients....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yay! Looking forward to @partyon reaction while watching HP. Just be prepared not to be confused because in episode 1 you will get to know lots of characters at once. If you have any confusion, I’ll be glad to introduce the people to you ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Guest pinned this topic