Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @Ameera Ali

Have a wonderful celebration ! 

Holiday mood @sushilicious! Don’t you have the two days off ? 

haha i have one day off. two days more im on holidayyyyy

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why is every Oppa so good looking! :confounded: 

@Lmangla how many good looking..erm...dishes you have? 

:relieved:

Ps Dishes meant Oppa If you know what I mean. Wink wink.

Time to feast! *searching their face online*

• LOL 4

@triplem

Spoiler

qYbLpje.jpg

Lol can you spot on their p**p hahahaha

Love them... they really like those cookies....and look like always hungry haha....

But the problem with Nara, other than them, no other tourist attraction :joy:

• LOL 4

hahahha... @sushilicious ~ I don't really have a list of oppas I am partial to. it is all about the story for me and whether I can sit through without getting bored.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... @sushilicious ~ I don't really have a list of oppas I am partial to. it is all about the story for me and whether I can sit through without getting bored.

I agree to your opinion 100 % 

It is the same with me.

Sometimes I like an actor, but when he starts doing uninteresting roles I stop following him

686 (same number)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is the same with me.

Sometimes I like an actor, but when he starts doing uninteresting roles I stop following him

686 (same number)

oh yes lol. i did have history of skipping my bias's works. It's a common trade for me hahha. I will have to wait for the fire to die down or if i see some new oppas then i change heart to someone else. haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is the same with me.

686 (same number)

kekeke... am also fickle like that. but if I have to think more about it, @sushilicious , am partial to more manly guys? so the flower boys look like kids and so it is hard for me to see them as attractive. :sweatingbullets: hahaha... like I think "cute" but not "omo, so handsome! drool" hahahahah...  so I don't know if it is just me getting older but some of these ajusshis are great! like this one in drama banker -- he had such sarcastic wit that it made us laugh.

photo1054209.jpg

• Like 3

@Lmangla Me too! I don't really like flower boys because they are too young, I love mine to look like they are older. They are much more handsome to me, My latest obsession

Spoiler

1118full-jin-wook-lee.jpg

:wub:This scream so manly to me hhahahhaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ saw him last in goodbye mr. black. he is aging well and looks even better now!

IKR?! I love him, he looks so handsome hahaha. I love his rough looks on V3. I honestly do hahaha.

I called him Jinchi. hahahah. Jinchi sounds like a cute name for me to just call him like that for easy sake. May i say, this is like my third Wook? Kim Dong Wook Kim jae Wook Lee Jin Wook :kiss_wink:

The wook tribe

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh is that why I’m not losing weight? :joy:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla Me too! I don't really like flower boys because they are too young, I love mine to look like they are older. They are much more handsome to me, My latest obsession

I have a soft spot for young actors. 20s is very good because they look pure and have a carefree attitude. They make me feel optimistic and more hopeful and they make smile. 30s too is good

Older men past 40 have experience and are bitter sometimes. They lost the glow of youth, they remind me of my 40 years old, and I end up being depressed (there are few exceptions when their acting skills are excellent)

I can watch men in 50s and 60s if they play the role of a father, like 'my only one', but then I enjoy their acting not their looks :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 6/3/2019 at 9:56 PM, sushilicious said:

Hello guys, so I’m doing June birthday and I need some recommendations. :) 

I’m doing the theme of Cable Channels this month. Specifically OCN, TVN & JTBC. I would love that all of y’all recommend dramas that are based off these channels (it would be great if you can nominate dramas that are good, but not as well known as the others and tell us why you picked it.):) 

Do help out! 

@sushilicious I'm so bad at networks because I do not pay attention to which network is airing which drama! LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@sushilicious I'm so bad at networks because I do not pay attention to which network is airing which drama! LOL 

Me too!!! :lol: After watching K drama for this period of time, I just realized there’s a cable or non cable network in SK last month during TYH when people were having brouhaha over ratings....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2