Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious @ktcjdrama

Exciting the ep.5 Voice3.

But what?! He opened his gamyeon is just her dream lol. 

I think the gamyeon is his father maybe.

I was about to ask whats sumpitan lol. Its really Indonesian weapon haha. And Sulawesi & University Indonesia was mentioned too @cenching @Sejabin. They said UI people must be brainy lol. 

Btw just for fun. The romance people must be happy with this ep. When Det Do so caring and apply meds to Kang hand muahahaha.... 

+2 

hahahaha :joy: why are you suddenly asking this? Cenching explain it better. I just know that it is one of traditional weapon. Btw why are we talking about weapon? :scream:

guys I watched angel ep 1 and I kind of like the story and the main lead girl acting xixixixi. Angel is ok but he is not my type. I prefef mature namja kwkwkwkw :joy: btw I like it that finally Kim Bo Mi take a role that suits her. Her background is a ballerina. She is one of supporting role in angel. And I love her personality too. She is a calm girl in real. I want to watch her dancing in kdrama and finally this is it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin oh its on the drama Voice 3.. they mentioning sumpitan haha... Indonesia, Sulawesi, UI. Its crime drama.

@triplem it amazed me he fell for fake VP, but not for the secretary. And its same person. Ok my logic screaming and asked to be let out haha... U shd add this to drama trope too.. haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3SvhD5.gif

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

They looked like they enjoy kissing each other very much.....:naughty: The BTS is way better than the edited cut...

@ktcjdrama

I remember you mentioned that you are a petty fan who don’t like to see your Oppa being lovey dovey with others. While me I am the complete opposite, I enjoy it very much and keep coming back and asking for more....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching KJW & PMY really like dating already. Once the drama ended, dont you think heart will break a bit? 

It’s an open secret that in order to have great chemistry on screen some K and C actors were dating each other for real during filming. Some did continue after the filming but most didn’t. KJW and PMY’s chemistry is scorching hot, PMY lets loose without restraint while KJW is a bit more in control...She’s super touchy feels on and off screen. Let’s see what will happen after the drama ends....:naughty: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali saw u popped up at Angel thread. Cutie right he... :star: Call me.. i will love ur angel gif. I alrd moved on from lion lol. 

I know I need to go to the thread & stop lurking, when I posted three post in her private life about  rabbit :joy:

@triplem  absolute boyfriend is so hilarious but the point the guy I am shipping the girl with is a  robot make me annoyed :sweatingbullets: can’t they make it easy & fluffy make him alien , I heard aliens  can turn to a human  :joy:

guys I watched angel ep 1 and I kind of like the story and the main lead girl acting xixixixi. Angel is ok but he is not my type. I prefef mature namja kwkwkwkw :joy: 

So we wouldn’t hear I hate him in this drama  :joy: but isn’t he the perfect security blanket kind of guy - he make her save & warm :mrgreen: - sad he young & didn’t experience the world more :phew: 

@cenching why not tag me & ask me about kiss - yes I eat & sleep in lion thread but still is a new day , I may have new thought about the kiss :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama in the midst of my sleepy mind now, I’m thinking about the durian kiss. Very smooth. Just falls and swoop her up and mwah! :blush: how nice. It’s so cute. Did you feel upset when he was like crying? Then he created the ost song half a step? That song, I really love that song. :D 

Witness insecurity you can try too. Bitter sweet romance.  Or if you want medical drama, would suggest on call 36 hours (hippocratic crush  1 & 2)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali

You made gazillions of Lion’s sexy gifs and ogling non stop during the process AND you still complaining just because I forgot to tag you in one post?!?!?! :joy: Woman!! Enough is enough!!! There’s no cure for a disease called Lionnoreah!!! 

Girls!! Let’s pray for @Ameera Ali!! She got a terminal Lionnoreah!!!

2UcTv.jpeg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@cenching Ameera disease seems dangerous. Lol. So the symptoms talking non stop about lion, eat & sleep and dream with lion. I saw the rabbit btw @Ameera Ali :joy:

And @Ameera Ali i shipped robot before. It worked for me. So no worry. Ship angel i dont know...

@ktcjdrama i also continue Abyss.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@cenching & @Lawyerh 

5cea5d2241975397447006.gif?download

don’t worry girls :joy: , I am in my own world , the angel would save me , the problem is when I get angelrhea I wouldn’t find someone to save except the devil :joy: - that scary thought :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm breaking down mentally again. I stood strong this couple of weeks, but I feel like i'm breaking down again. I really just want everything to end now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@SejabinShe stole your line lol.. 

2foitQ4.gif

@cenching @Ameera Ali Lion thread look like shipper thread. So i dont know the shipper thread look like what haha....

@sushilicious Things will be passing and get better. I hope :heart:

@ktcjdrama Abyss a bit boring. Storyline messy? No chemistry? Acting? Can't really figure out.

I almost make mistake of my life by not tagging ameera on lion ROFL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Lawyerh I only read post first three day , the rest of week they usually repeating themselves so it didn’t bother me they turn it to shipping thread :joy: but bother me quoting pictures on the thread :phew: the people who fixed it probably would happy the drama would end next week :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Things will be passing and get better. I hope :heart:

Yeah...But it’s so hard. Several projects at one go.  In two weeks! I’m not even....mentally ready. I’m scared I can’t finish. :pensive:

anxiety kicks in, worst.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@sushilicious once start work on the project maybe u will feel less anxious. Sometimes we imagine the worst, but most of the time it didn't happened. Cheer up gal...:wub:

@ktcjdrama lol i saw the armpit warmer. The new kdrama trend trope lol... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious once start work on the project maybe u will feel less anxious.

Lol, I'm in the middle of it and my head is already ringing bells haha so i kinda torture myself and kept on working even though im tired because my head is telling me that i have to do do do =.

So i few spent. Very spent...Like Wallet empty spent. *Face plant on the table*

I need my dramas huuuuuuu so that i can feel better! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious i also always guilty for imagining worse scenario actually. So i also need to keep talking to myself, it should not be that bad. Haha... 

This is when dramas steps in to calm me down :kiss_closed: I needed something fun and thrilling therefore i always have to watch something that is dark. Because it produces endorphins for me and it relieves stress. See. I'm a Dramagie (Drama Druggie). I need a intake of drama daily to feel normal. haha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching @Ameera Ali Lion thread look like shipper thread. So i dont know the shipper thread look like what haha....

Because the only thing in HPL worth the broohahahaha is their chemistry. The rest of the story is very weak. HPL is saved by the OTP one of a kind chemistry. Even us viewers having difficulty in distinguish between reel and real...TVN knows it hence the nonstop sizzling BTS videos in YouTube that showed the chemistry between them off screen that even hotter than on the screen. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2