Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh yesterday after everyone went crazy, we converted @ktcjdrama too :joy: and I love how she was like “Omg, I’m in the company of psychopaths! Let me out! Let me out!” Then one of our thread friends was like sushi! Convert her! And needless to say I laugh until my face turns red. It’s hilarious! :joy:x20 

omg. This is the best drama thread I have been in so far :joy:x20. Everyone is so crazy omg! Awww. This is gonna be fun Hahahaha. It’s honestly a stress reliever and a workout to laugh hahahahaha. 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I see you in her private life thread , the gifs you use is  so funny , you like real housewives of Atlanta :joy:

Hello! I see you in there too! You think my gifs are funny? Well, you just made me so happy I just want to make people laugh. And yes I love Real Housewives of Atlanta. It's so funny! I see you posted handsome Kim Jae Wook! I'm so happy. He's so handsome.

Me when I see Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for kim kardashian bushes

"Hi Kim Jae Wook Oppa!"

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

+2

I just know that bebe is a he kwkwkwkw :joy: I thought he is a she :kiss_closed:

Ok need to do my homeworks before take a vacation xixixi.. brb guys :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious

Actually I always laughed too everytime DKW start lecturing the bad guy. I meant we also don't know u chopped ppl or not :joy:

@Ameera Ali saw u popped up at Angel thread. Cutie right he... :star: Call me.. i will love ur angel gif. I alrd moved on from lion lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I meant we also don't know u chopped ppl or not

Yes, my thoughts too... but then maybe it goes to show that he doesn't hurt innocent good people, only executing the baddies...???

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious @ktcjdrama

Exciting the ep.5 Voice3.

But what?! He opened his gamyeon is just her dream lol. 

I think the gamyeon is his father maybe.

I was about to ask whats sumpitan lol. Its really Indonesian weapon haha. And Sulawesi & University Indonesia was mentioned too @cenching @Sejabin. They said UI people must be brainy lol. 

Btw just for fun. The romance people must be happy with this ep. When Det Do so caring and apply meds to Kang hand muahahaha.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw just for fun. The romance people must be happy with this ep. When Det Do so caring and apply meds to Kang hand muahahaha.... 

:joy:

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Exciting the ep.5 Voice3.

But what?! He opened his gamyeon is just her dream lol. 

IKR? I just yelled as my parents were talking , like "IT'S A DREAM!" Laughing all the way hahah..I'm sad inside haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@sushilicious btw really surprise V3 is so exciting. I really dont know why V2 not working for me. I watched ep 1,2 and give up. Dont know was it pick up after ep 2 or something? Do u know? They were busy with BJS i remember, but it was not fun. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh

Sumpitan is one of Dayak’s weapons. It’s like a long slim tube with poisonous dart or needle inside. The person will aims and blows the tube to launch the dart/needle. Since I am from Kalimantan/Borneo, all of my Dayak friends have it at home. Usually they use snakes or scorpions venom for the darts. It can really kills some big animals and humans. Who mentioned it? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

? Do u know? T

nope i don't haha

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Who mentioned it? 

our drama case file, the victim/suspect uses a sumpitan. The person use it to shoot a human. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali yes , I’m following Absolute BF closely . The robot is adorable. Honestly , I hv not much time these days to watch or spazz . Just hanging onto the 3 dramas ( TSLOMS, Absolute BF , and Dear Citizens which ends this week ) . My brain is fried, that I can’t think straight. So just keeping to the easy dramas for now 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem im continuing with ur oppa KYK.. lol.. will switch off logic haha..

Logic not needed at all . Just enjoy the squeals . :joy:

I still hv 3 more eps of Divorce Lawyer . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@triplem while watching Secretary, i was wondering about their office that look more like hotel. And that Nespresso machine!!! With colorful capsules...

jDQzz07.jpg

I want it... feel like living my whole life a lie without it in office :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4