Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

-2

 

i like Park Bo  Young however not sure why i dont have the urge to watch Abyss :x

 

I like Park Bo Young, too. I reviewed the first two episodes of Abyss then I stopped. It's an okay show (i.e., there's nothing wrong with the logic) but I still can't get over the fact that the lead characters are falling in love with the "wrong" bodies. I'm skimming the episodes just to see if the Park Bo Young's character would still want to bed the guy if he reverted back to his ugly face. 

 

Too many dramas now and I can't keep track.  

 

+ 2

652 I'm assuming @sushilicious's math is right. Thanks. 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol the first one you might need to help her resize. You can take mine. I just realised that our dp storage is different size :sweatingbullets:

 

664

Where is yours ?

I’ll use Ezgif to reduce frames & optimise . 

 

654

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

 

I like Park Bo Young, too. I reviewed the first two episodes of Abyss then I stopped. It's an okay show (i.e., there's nothing wrong with the logic) but I still can't get over the fact that the lead characters are falling in love with the "wrong" bodies. I'm skimming the episodes just to see if the Park Bo Young's character would still want to bed the guy if he reverted back to his ugly face. 

 

Too many dramas now and I can't keep track.  

 

+ 2

652 I'm assuming @sushilicious's math is right. Thanks. 

 

 

 

 

-2

 

currently i stop watching drama.....i havent really seen alot though i did finish off Le Coup :D 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

-2

 

currently i stop watching drama.....i havent really seen alot though i did finish off Le Coup :D 

 

Le Coup de Foudre?? I'm still working on it. I'm working on Episode 4's review. How did you like it?

 

I'm liking it so far. It makes sense even though the drama writer(s) extended the original story/novella. I think the drama piggyback on the original work...which is fine.

 

I'm working on Put Your Head on My Shoulders, Le Coup de Foudre and Angel's Last Mission. 

 

I've been requested to review In Time with Love (the Taiwanese version) and Nice to Meet You --> This one is a shocker, at least the first few minutes. I didn't know what to make of it. So I'll let it stew for a bit before writing my candid impressions of it. Have you seen it? 

 

This one:

 

Spoiler

Image result for nice to meet you kdrama

 

I seem to be binge-ing on Cdramas to purge all the bad kdramas I've watched. lol. And I'm getting the hang of the Chinese double names, like Weiwei, MiaoMiao, Dingding, Wanwan, Caocao, Yiyi, Yuan Yuan, etc. Haha. 

 

+2

656

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nohamahamoud2002 what drama is that? Looks fun to watch. I know the guy... 

 

656

It was a recommendation based on my search on youtube :D

I am not watching it :D

-2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-2 @packmule3

 

lets see...

 

Yes it is Le Coup de Foudre, it adorable ....and cute however i get kinda bored with the non-passive way of how the guy was towards the girl.....i understand that is his way.....however i miss some of the warmth that a guy suppose to have toward a girl that had managed to worm her way into his heart lols ....well that me :P another thing that i didnt really like about it....was that they spend too much times remembering and back in times during their student day even though i like the questions they posted "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth" that how i interpret that sentence :) 

 

And i like how the guy answer that one question that was posted into his phone "Married and sleeping beside me now"

 

"Put Your Head on My Shoulders" i love this one though :) it is purely university times....and how GuWeiYi and MoMo move towards each other....and it is clear that it was WeiYi who was the one to started to fall for MoMo first as back then MoMo was still hung up and hook onto the guy who was too dense to appreciate the one person who was next to him till it was too late.....

 

if you ask me whether do i like 'In Times With You' with Ariel and Chen BoLin, i like it better than the version they came up with in Korean :) maybe because i always love Ariel and find her really animated :) and she is also one of the person that tends to be able to create chemistry with her lead easily.....remember our GuiGui? GuiGui was liken to Ariel when she was around 15 or 16 if im not wrong.....by then Ariel was already famous :)  in Taiwan

 

i didnt watch 'Nice to Meet You' so i cant tell you what i think as the story didnt really pull me in :x the visual catch my attention but i dunno ....nothing that shout out to me and say 'HEY WATCH ME!' lols :P 

 

i havent really pick up much Kdrama though....so Angel Last Mission isnt on my list either hahahahah....

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

-2 @packmule3

 

lets see...

 

Yes it is Le Coup de Foudre, it adorable ....and cute however i get kinda bored with the non-passive way of how the guy was towards the girl.....i understand that is his way.....however i miss some of the warmth that a guy suppose to have toward a girl that had managed to worm her way into his heart lols ....well that me :P another thing that i didnt really like about it....was that they spend too much times remembering and back in times during their student day even though i like the questions they posted "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth" that how i interpret that sentence :) 

 

Was that a spoiler?? What episode did he post his answer on his phone?


It was mentioned in the book but I figured he missed answering it. 

 

Yes, the question asked in the beginning of the show was "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth"?  I thought her answer was “I don’t know” or rather, “I don’t want to know what happened to that person.” She was working through her self-esteem issues and emotional baggage.  

 

I’m still trying to figure out why the title is “Love at First Sight”. 

 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

 

"Put Your Head on My Shoulders" i love this one though :) it is purely university times....and how GuWeiYi and MoMo move towards each other....and it is clear that it was WeiYi who was the one to started to fall for MoMo first as back then MoMo was still hung up and hook onto the guy who was too dense to appreciate the one person who was next to him till it was too late.....

 

 

Yes, this is an easy watch. I like watching him FAIL at romancing her because she's so oblivious. 

 

Like when she turned on the kitchen lights while he was lighting the heart candles. My guess is he intentionally timed the "event".  He was going to light the candles one by one, as soon as she got out of the bathroom.  But she didn't wait for him to finish lighting the candles and turned on the lights.  

 

hahaha. 

 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

 

if you ask me whether do i like 'In Times With You' with Ariel and Chen BoLin, i like it better than the version they came up with in Korean :) maybe because i always love Ariel and find her really animated :) and she is also one of the person that tends to be able to create chemistry with her lead easily.....remember our GuiGui? GuiGui was liken to Ariel when she was around 15 or 16 if im not wrong.....by then Ariel was already famous :)  in Taiwan

 

i didnt watch 'Nice to Meet You' so i cant tell you what i think as the story didnt really pull me in :x the visual catch my attention but i dunno ....nothing that shout out to me and say 'HEY WATCH ME!' lols :P 

 

i havent really pick up much Kdrama though....so Angel Last Mission isnt on my list either hahahahah....

 

 

In Times with You is looking good. I disliked Ariel's character in that "It Started with a Kiss."  I've relegated that show, and its many adaptations, to my graveyard of dramas. lol. 

 

This isn’t on viki in my region so I  had to look for it elsewhere.  I just now started watching the first 15 minutes. The opening is thought-provoking. I never expected time to be depicted as a monkey.  

 

But it makes sense. With the passage of time, you realize that it's wiser to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. :D

 

Related image

 

The older monkey is her recent past while the younger monkey is her old, former self. She smiled at the younger monkey which represents who she used to be in the olden days, while she ignored the older monkey or her present self. Interesting.... 

 

rVlpIEt.png

 

 

Maybe I’ll continue watching this tonight.  :) G'night!  Thanks for clarifying my priorities. I was stuck earlier. 


654

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002  :tounge_xd: maybe I will visit , first 20 episode its when someone get slap , we may need to celebrate it with gifs :kiss: , oh I remember already someone get slap :lol:

 

-2

kekeke... am enjoying the drama so far.

am loving the male lead. he has brains! :D

652

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Was that a spoiler?? What episode did he post his answer on his phone?


It was mentioned in the book but I figured he missed answering it. 

 

Yes, the question asked in the beginning of the show was "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth"?  I thought her answer was “I don’t know” or rather, “I don’t want to know what happened to that person.” She was working through her self-esteem issues and emotional baggage.  

 

I’m still trying to figure out why the title is “Love at First Sight”. 

 

oh i thought it was mentioned at the beginning when the questions was posted?....i seems to remember that.....it was there around the times the questions was posted, and i know that they had that questions and answer at the ending too....

 

28 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Yes, this is an easy watch. I like watching him FAIL at romancing her because she's so oblivious. 

 

Like when she turned on the kitchen lights while he was lighting the heart candles. My guess is he intentionally timed the "event".  He was going to light the candles one by one, as soon as she got out of the bathroom.  But she didn't wait for him to finish lighting the candles and turned on the lights.  

 

hahaha. 

 

yes definitely.....lols and i was laughing hard when he tried to confess using that physic jargon.... i was rolling my eyes on that.....i was like....come on.....not everyone sprout formula :D and link them with their daily life or happening hahahahha :D

 

29 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

In Times with You is looking good. I disliked Ariel's character in that "It Started with a Kiss."  I've relegated that show, and its many adaptations, to my graveyard of dramas. lol. 

 

This isn’t on viki in my region so I  had to look for it elsewhere.  I just now started watching the first 15 minutes. The opening is thought-provoking. I never expected time to be depicted as a monkey.  

 

But it makes sense. With the passage of time, you realize that it's wiser to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. :D

 

dont worry...i didnt really like her character either....in ISWAK.....i mean in the manga / comics there tends to have to make that woman was so dense that she couldnt seems to get things right :x and need the hero to make it alright for her.....not my plate of drama......

 

however i guess Ariel really portray it to the hilt that she won an award of best actress for it......

 

and seeing her in 'In Times With You' was refreshing for me.....and i get to see another side of her that i fall in with :) 

 

i love her in 'Prince Lan Ling' and i hate the bad ending!!! :(

 

36 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Maybe I’ll continue watching this tonight.  :) G'night!  Thanks for clarifying my priorities. I was stuck earlier.

 

lols....that help u with your priorities? :D great

 

-2

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie me too ...like park bo young a lot but cannot bear to watch abyss much.... very very weird drama....PBY in oh my ghostess was so so so much better...although i love her a lotttt....

 

secondly in C- Drama , my last drama was - ashes of love which i still happen to cherish.... i miss that extra ordinary chemistry....And i still keep on going through the drama n number of times... i did not have this craze even for Peach Blossom... gosh !!! I am waiting for arthdal but I doubt I will like that much looking at the costumes... :D 

 

I started watching "my true friend" and it is nice content wise but that chemistry and those lovely scenes are not there... it was much of a realistic type drama ....!!! there is no fluffy romantic feeling...!! :( 

 

I don't know what I can watch after that.... :( 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LSGLMH_88 ~ if you don't mind lakorns, try sood sanae ha. it is on YT. it was both hilarious and fluffy. one of my faves.

648

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-2

 

@LSGLMH_88 well i can only tell you to float around for a bit then lols....sometimes after a drama i will stop.....im not like i used to be where i will jump from 1 drama to another directly lols.... 

 

probably because im getting old :D 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie hanging around what??? suggest me something after Her Private Life.... fluffy Romance plz... :( 

 

+2

 

@Lmangla isn't it thai drama???well if you are saying , it must be good... let me check...

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie hanging around what??? suggest me something after Her Private Life.... fluffy Romance plz... :( 

 

+2

 

@Lmangla isn't it thai drama???well if you are saying , it must be good... let me check...

 

-2

 

read a romance novel instead then :D 

 

something by julie garwood or norah hess isnt bad :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @sushilicious

Thank you. So this doesn't work for me. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

1) press the gif

2) copy url

3) go to profile

4) choose import from url

5) paste link

 

Spoiler

20190531-073618.gif

 

 

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

The others wouldn't work because it stretches out from the 1:1 box.

 

The second gif you can just put it as that. Because it's 1:1 square already.

 

Youtube video gif, you can ask @triplem

Ok.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Ok later on when I get home .I edit for you to reduce gif size . Gimme some time ya . I’m at work . 

Ok.

 

646

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@2handsintertwined lol. Cause of the size. Don't worry triplem will rezise

 

648

 

hahaha triplem will resize... :D 

 

646

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...