Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh:naughty::joy: my inner kousuke is so happy hahaha omg i really can't lawyerhhhh help me! Hold me down! Tie me to a tree!

Lol so many extra hhh suddenly to my name... Wow so he completely snapped out already :ph34r:... im just about to go for ep.4 with my dinner hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol so many extra hhh suddenly to my name... Wow so he completely snapped out already :ph34r:... im just about to go for ep.4 with my dinner hahaha

This is me calling for you. Lawyerhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha

(Drags out the H to act as though I'm shouting) haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious I think I need to read a bit about S2. Cos i have no idea on BJS background. 

But one thing I know, open that bible and in second BJS already run away :lol:

KW mental state is at peril. I dont see any possible romance on the line :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

KW mental state is at peril. I dont see any possible romance on the line :ph34r:

Of cause there is not a romance haha. I know for sure. Cause Voice don’t have that ‘imma fall in love’ fever.

I can tell you a little about BJS. He is obsessed with Kousuke. He basically kills in the month of September, cutting off parts of the human body as prizes like Kousuke’s father. 

We still can’t figure out why BJS is obsessed with Kousuke.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Omg @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh Ep 5 vibe is so different. It feels even darker now! KW is physically shaken...feel like Kousuke is gonna come out soon :hushed:

no number

kinda expected it to be like this tbh lol. :( 

Wow this next case is special indeed.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Angel pace a bit slow. But the dimples angel is cute. So forgiven lol. :innocent:

Did you advice us to watch it , my lion gonna finish next week:cry::tears::bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@2handsintertwined hahaha at one point I jumped ship, because I want to restart so bad then I return back to my own ship haha. But I don’t take this game seriously. I’m just here to talk and have fun hahahaha

@Lawyerh ep 6. Kousuke is back. Like I said. He only come on Sunday hahaha. But the confrontation scene is cool! Love it! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Lawyerh Thanks for fixing the numbers! I'm so dumb. Well, Team Add is about to Win...My heart aches

Be strong like me for month they keep winning &  I never cry for once  

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did you advice us to watch it , my lion gonna finish next week:cry::tears::bawling:

Haha I'm watching as shallow fan girl.. just to admire dimples and L Infinite... I also need to see more first... 

@sushilicious he snap at another bad guy? Haha so he always snap at even number episode 2,4,6 lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

he snap at another bad guy? Haha so he always snap at even number episode 2,4,6 lol.

Yeah :joy: did you know what happened to the confrontation scene? Haha.

Anyways, I find it funny how Kousuke only comes out on sundays, apparently he kidnapped a man? Drowned him and almost kills him with a knife? But in the teaser and other previous cases, they stop him in time. I saw him smiling so creepy and evil Kousuke is getting stronger for sure.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla @triplem omg. My internet is so bad :joy: it’s bad till the fact that whenever I refresh my YouTube page, all the thumbnails of every videos are not even showing. Soompi..sigh. Seeing the loading screen..again again again. As I wait for my notifi to load. Gave up haha 

Edit

so..I have to sit up right to get my WiFi working smoothly omg.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

884 :kiss_closed:

what to watch after mister gold? :kiss_wink:

I want to watch angel but that guy is too young and seems inexperienced wkwkwkwk

Mr. gold raised my level :joy: love him whenever he pushed pmy and corners her and pressed his body onto her. After this, I can not watch any actor who doesn’t know how to kiss properly Kwkwkwwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I want to watch angel but that guy is too young and seems inexperienced wkwkwkwk

31v7jf.gif

Hes pretty good at sweeping the floor lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Haha V3 thread, all of us suddenly become some blood thirty psychopaths. Our nature have awaken :joy: even our ‘purest’ minded people suddenly is like “I want to see him turn bad!” :joy: I can’t hahaha 

we used a lot of this emoji too :naughty:

Edit 

now they call all of the psychopaths on voice series as their sunbae haha. I dips Moo Tae Gu haha

laughing at the comment. Omg, this thread is starting to lose their marbles haha

Spoiler

Well, since we've already established this thread's psychos how 'bout an idea that fits with the mood: we cut them up and everyone one of us gets a piece? :joy:

She is referring to the psychopaths in voice. Haha omg.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

884 :kiss_closed:

what to watch after mister gold? :kiss_wink:

Mr. gold raised my level :joy: love him whenever he pushed pmy and corners her and pressed his body onto her. After this, I can not watch any actor who doesn’t know how to kiss properly Kwkwkwwk

I want to say something that will cause certain ship to start making my voodoo dolls....:skull: I didn't watch WWWSK complete episodes (only some snippets and most BTS). But if I want to compare, PMY is way too comfortable with KJW (to put it mildly)...:joy: I rarely see that level of closeness and comfort in K or C dramas....:skull: I think their "method" acting is on god's level....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1