Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Wae? They need some inspiration from k dramas ! But what about hers ? Isn’t it as distracting :joy:?

kekeke... they said jasmine outfit on live action would be distracting as well. LOL. maybe they were afraid censor board would refuse to give G rating and so no kids would be able to watch. :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

Jasmine is a PTA mom and strikes fear in the eyes of the school administrators because she's tough and doesn’t let her kids suffer any injustices.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/if-disney-princesses-were-moms?bfsource=relatedauto

Jasmine is tough, so you might not want to anger her haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-seven.html

@Ameera Ali  I changed the layout of the blog, so you can see all the previous six parts easier :) this is part seven, after you finish it, just close the pop up window, you will be able to see the other six :)

I hope you like it :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I was rather excited to see the live action Aladdin... but I guess not anymore :lol:

Ventosa ~ learned a new word ;).... I too always know it as cupping...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

I have a problem. Jang dong gun seems hotter than song joong ki in this drama wkwkwkwk :joy:

If I must to watch this, it is because of jdg

• LOL 4

@ktcjdrama I watched Angel's mission, it is light, and has some comedy, but not very deep. I am watching just for fun. No need to get so worked up like they are doing in the main thread. Really I am rather surprised why they are showering the thread with sooooo many photos. it is very exhausting to have to dig through all those videos and photos. the first 16 pages are all instagram. I just got my eyes rolling. Anyway, I will just watch on my own.

The secret life of my secretary thread is far better. Although we are also posting many photos, but the thread is so good because the whole group are fun. the drama is also light, so I am not analysing any thing. I am just happy to enjoy the romance.

I think daily dramas have deeper meaning.

one of the few dramas that was short and so deep was feel good to die, the idea of someone changing from a selfish person to a good person was really so good. for me this is the deepest work KJH acted, beside Hong Gil Dong. His other works are not equally deep. He is fun to watch, but not all his works are serious enough.

After watching Zin Tae Hyun's theatrical acting, I really appreciated Korean drama more. He is a very amazing actor. I respected him very very much. It is the first time I analyze a work so deeply. I really find myself totally amazed at his scenes. He is changing his expressions so well. My Korean friend told me he is not very popular because of his evil roles :D. I am reminded of Christian Bale :D I used to watch his movies with my brother. He is so hated too :D my brother likes his acting skills very much :D

This is my first year watching, so I don't know much about Korean drama. I started watching only in September 2018.

@Lmangla wow the Bollywood actress is Deepika Padukone, I used to watch Bollywood for more than six whole years before turning to Kdrama. I have more than 100 movies in my list

Spoiler

for some time I was like an encyclopedia in Bollywood. I knew so many movies, songs, and actors. I watched Indian movies daily. It was just a daily habit. The actor in above the clip is Ranveer Singh, her husband. The movie is inspired from Indian history. The filmmaker is just so good. I like him very much. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is his name, he searches through history, and known for looking for the native regional dances. Search him, you will find so many wonderful songs.

Spoiler

This is from a famous Movie Devdas, by Sanjay Leela Bansali too. Madhuri Dixit the best Bollywood Kathak Dancer. no need to mention Shah Rukh Khan :D

Spoiler

above is a wonderful song by Arijit Singh, you know, Hindi actors use lip sync :D so the actor (Ranbir Kapoor) is not actually  singing :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched Angel's mission, it is light, and has some comedy, but not very deep. I am watching just for fun. No need to get so worked up like they are doing in the main thread. Really I am rather surprised why they are showering the thread with sooooo many photos. it is very exhausting to have to dig through all those videos and photos. the first 16 pages are all instagram. I just got my eyes rolling. Anyway, I will just watch on my own.

That's what happens when there is a big fanbase of the leads. Both ML and FL have their own fanbase and every single picture of them shooting or BTS will usually be uploaded to the thread. It gets tiring I agree when we want to focus on the story.

Spoiler

And from personal experience, FL fan base can get really defensive when bad things happen to her character, even though it is logical/required by how the story goes, bashing the characters who did those things to her. Similar things if we viewers dislike her character's decisions and actions.

I can't wait for the day FL play an antagonist character that everybody hates. As an actress, that is a great opportunity to showcase acting range, but I am guessing her fans will have difficult times handling "hatred" towards FL. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama I learnt by chance  that FL was in my golden life with Park Si Hoo. I watched him in lovely horribly. I don't like him very much although they chose him as the most handsome Korean actor in votes :blink:

Btw congrats on reaching 30.000 points, I think it means immortal? 

I wish to be legend :) need 2000 points to go.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

:neutral::expressionless: tries to read Twitter. Every post is in a different language no English. :expressionless: 

@ktcjdrama did you read about how people speculate that the wired San is a woman because of the mask? Interesting...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious i got people in the house now. So i can start voice 3 lol. Btw is the rating good? I think voice 2 rating was not bad.

@triplem dlil got extension. Thats why until ep 18. Toward the end maybe u will feel a bit draggy. Now that i think of it again, indeed a bit cheesy lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious i got people in the house now. So i can start voice 3 lol. Btw is the rating good? I think voice 2 rating was not bad. 

Ahaha yes, the rating is better than S2’s ending rating.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I learnt by chance  that FL was in my golden life with Park Si Hoo. I watched him in lovely horribly. I don't like him very much although they chose him as the most handsome Korean actor

I watched Park Si Hoo to in Babel. I want to like him, but i can't. Idk not that handsome, the acting not that interesting either. Sorry in advance first for his fans. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama did you read about how people speculate that the wired San is a woman because of the mask? Interesting...

Yes, I doubt it though, judging from the built. But I don't mind being surprised... :D

@nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh Park Si Hoo used to be very good. His latest projects are not so much to sing praises for... maybe because of a long hiatus from acting due to his scandal. Many people still bashing him and boycotting his dramas.

My Golden Life is one of the dramas where the FL met with some misfortunes and her fans are hating the ML to the core.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@sushilicious

You can see how to do a bun with a pencil or in this case a paint brush started minutes 3:10. I do it the same way but my hair is way shorter. PMY's hair is very long, mine is only around 2-3 inches below my shoulders....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I doubt it though, judging from the built. But I don't mind being surprised... :D

Ikr? Omooo I want to watch so bad now! I want to knoww :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

The same style of dress but different material??

Probably exactly same dress (designer) but different pattern. You have good memory! :lol:

I haven't watched HPL for many episodes already... :sweatingbullets: can't stand seeing my lion being chummy and kissing another girl. Yes, I am a petty jealous fangirl :P 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I haven't watched HPL for many episodes already... :sweatingbullets: can't stand seeing my lion being chummy and kissing another girl. Yes, I am a petty jealous fangirl :P 

3VO32Za.gif

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4