Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@cenching like we want to slap him. Why is he so charming :no_mouth:

will boarding in 20 mins. Xixixixixi.. will joined you guys later after landing ^_* love you all :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, cenching said:

He even walks on the non catwalk like a catwalk model....

He had (and still has) a very unique walk. If you see his earlier dramas you will notice how awkward (stiff) he is while walking. He has improved a lot in HPL I feel. But hey! I can overlook a million negatives when it comes to my favs! :w00t:

Last two eps of HPL! :heart:  

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cee396c4563737859

:joy:

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I read some of your blog @nohamahamoud2002 He seems like a scene stealer with various acting range there. You must be loving him so much, to write so details on each scenes haha....

And i knew why you like his character. He seems willing to do anything for his love, and so persistent in pursue it. Even thats mean doing evil deed. I think you yourself also quite romantic Noha hahahaha.... :ph34r:

Actually I used to be a romantic in the past. :D

I prefer his love to his mother,  it is very strong and complicated.

His acting is so powerful as you say, other actors just faded compared to him, only the actress playing his mother is  so talented, read on, you will notice how I used her scenes too

I made the blog because in soompi, as  other members refused to listen to what I say, I was more stubborn, so I got four interested readers who asked me to continue the blog.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, staygold said:

He had (and still has) a very unique walk. If you see his earlier dramas you will notice how awkward (stiff) he is while walking. He has improved a lot in HPL I feel. But hey! I can overlook a million negatives when it comes to my favs! :w00t:

Maybe that is the reason why he always put his hands inside the pockets, to lessen the stiffness..His mannerism screams "vogue":joy:

+2

• LOL 6

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~

*overjoyed can open this site again and tonight is the start of final week of HPL:joy:

@triplem I've been focusing myself to enter the college this year.. I'm a monk in the cave that stealing times to watch HPL..:sweat:

lol @cenching I read your post about hanky panky in HPL thread and now the Barbie song is playing in my head:sweat_smile:

-2!

• LOL 5

Lolll end of Wednesday! Haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

LOL thanks @sushilicious for editing my post on the drama tropes thread. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

kekekke...

@ktcjdrama ~ I watched aladdin today and all I can say is it is a one-watch time pass kind of movie.

putting review in spoiler

Spoiler

once I ignored the details (which were wrong on so many levels), I was able to enjoy the movie. on the whole, theatre audience reaction was kind of muted here (which is very strange as people are usually very reactive)...

but I found it hilarious because I am certainly my mother's daughter. her reaction:  "that wasn't aladdin!!!! it was some hollywood story. and that wasn't persia. what was that weird dance scene which is not at all culturally appropriate and the steps are so off...." :joy: LOL ...

if you are a history buff, it would be difficult to watch because the sets were so wrong on so many levels. they basically took designs from various regions and time periods and put this potpourri together. so rather than grand, it looked very confused. like I shared before, jasmine's clothes were like a poor relative to bollywood's grandness. was totally confused that she didn't change her jewelry and wore the same necklace throughout. LOL. :sweatingbullets:

but surprisingly, the acting was actually decent and I liked the actors playing aladdin as well as the villain jaffar. both of them did good job. so if you want to watch, you can go and watch once as long as you don't have expectations of a story set in persia.

• LOL 3

first time go Twitter all got English tweets. I feel like home lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla I guess if they had kept it rather cartoonish, it may be easier on the eyes?? I don't know... lol...

@Ameera Ali why you crying?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No wedding on the card @Ameera Ali?

She busy to be on the top :joy: 

w9mlclL.gif

@ktcjdrama lion is lucky man :mrgreen:

• LOL 4