Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh shipping is from sugar ah. She would do whatever that have Oppa related one. But typically she would be obsessed on just her Oppa only and not any other more haha:sweatingbullets: she just wants him for herself. Haha

• LOL 3

@triplem lol i like this comment.. so shippable.. too honest muahahha.... 

KYK: "WHEN KIJOO ISN'T THERE AND I FILMING WITH ANOTHER ACTOR, I GET DEPRESSED AND FEEL SO BORING..."

And i saw her with Jang Ki Yong, JKY also seems adored her a lot too le... I dont get same vibe from him with Nana. 

@sushilicious youre a "solid" sugar fans then. Fit @nrllee description lol..

• LOL 5

@nohamahamoud2002 I checked out your blog yesterday, it's good m, I like it, although I haven't finished all and it made me want to watch the show...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:
9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love it too . I rewatch that scene several times till I fell asleep :D ....when he grabbed her hand, that was so heart fluttering 

I still can't get enough of it... One of the best kiss scenes since a long time already. The feels is so real... 

No number

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I checked out your blog yesterday, it's good m, I like it, although I haven't finished all and it made me want to watch the show...

Thank you so much. I exerted much effort to defend the character and the under-estimated actor JTH. He is one of a very few actors who don't depend on their looks.  I enjoyed watching him acting.

• Like 4

@Lawyerh I kinda said it before. But to me why ship a couple when all you want to love is the male-/ female lead? Why are you giving away someone you love to someone else that you don’t really love? So I might as well just be a extra hardcore solid fan haha

• LOL 4

Comment from voice 3

" You guys are so fun but are clearly demented! " :joy: we are. And I'm the worst. Haha

No number

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I feel so embarrassed. Is there anyone in here who knows how to make a display picture? I do like mine. But I want to change it. And I keep messing up. I posted in other threads. No one responded. I can give someone the picture. Can anyone help?

No numbers

Unfortunately, No one can access your profile except you. :( Just choose a photo, crop it by the plus sign, right, left, up, down

Like in facebook

Here is a video about FB profile picture, It is similar

Spoiler

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem lol i like this comment.. so shippable.. too honest muahahha.... 

KYK: "WHEN KIJOO ISN'T THERE AND I FILMING WITH ANOTHER ACTOR, I GET DEPRESSED AND FEEL SO BORING..."

And i saw her with Jang Ki Yong, JKY also seems adored her a lot too le... I dont get same vibe from him with Nana. 

@sushilicious youre a "solid" sugar fans then. Fit @nrllee description lol..

Yes , a lot of ppl ship her with JKY as well , though I did not get the same feels . JkY called her “Hyung” - he friendzoned her :lol:

Let me show you a shipping type video :joy:

@ktcjdrama one of the sweetest kisses I hv seen in a long while . It’s not sexy or anything but it was very heartfelt & heartbreaking all at the same time. I love it , lol! 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@2handsintertwineddo you want it to be a gif DP or a Photo DP? Gif dp will slightly be a bit tricky. Because we have to deal with the size of the gif.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh shipping is from sugar ah. 

Call her out.. we want her out... :lol: She's like only happen once a year is it? Then she done for 2019 with TYH bah...

@triplem lol hyung.. that the highest level for friendzone then :D Btw can i talk abt my ship i think JHI call HJM angel... but we can't confirm cos dont know the language haha... Language barrier, cant get squizy juicy gossip...

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Call her out.. we want her out... :lol: She's like only happen once a year is it? Then she done for 2019 with TYH bah...

Yes she is. let me tell you. You can ask @cenching and @mouse007 they love her lol. Cause she is crazy too! @triplem getting a shock of her life when she saw what i have wrote haha thus sugar monster came along.

She loves this

Spoiler

20190324_205508.gif

I finished 14 episodes in 3 days 

• LOL 5

I read some of your blog @nohamahamoud2002 He seems like a scene stealer with various acting range there. You must be loving him so much, to write so details on each scenes haha....

And i knew why you like his character. He seems willing to do anything for his love, and so persistent in pursue it. Even thats mean doing evil deed. I think you yourself also quite romantic Noha hahahaha.... :ph34r:

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh my yearly contract sometimes happen sometime it won't happen. Must wait for faith to come when the right drama is on my plate then i will watch lol. -Sugar

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Dear Sugar, 

I hope you be able to fight with Crazy & Monster. They're so dominant. Must be not easy to be repressed inside. Take care until we see you again. 

Sincerely, Lawyerh

@sushilicious

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh will try to! But yes, my oppas are to overpowering and demanding! because of that dark drama. Don't worry! I will return! I actually want to watch abyss and continue he is psychometric! But it's because of my oppas! They see something that they like they will just push aside all the rest of us. :bawling:

Lol step aside from sugar. I actually want to watch abyss, but voice is too good for me. I really have to put it in on front line.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem ottokeee..... I am officially addicted to Secret Life... I want new episode now!! I watched live, raw, Eng sub, Chi sub.... Don't feel like watching other dramas even though there are new episodes... :persevere:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

yay! another event done!.... and to my horror, my aunt and mom want to watch aladdin. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1