Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

It’s the end of Friday! Woohoooo!

but too tired to watch Dramas haha I will probably be like @triplem falls asleep while watching dramas haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 5/9/2019 at 12:13 AM, kokodus said:

Han ji min!!! She reminded me so much of Hwang Jung Eum. I thought of watching her other drama with Jisung, Familiar wife. It sounded so much like Go Back couple. I added it to my list, will have to watch it when I get time later.  I'm watching the Le coup de foudre drama too. And I'm planning to start Put your head on my shoulder after I get caught up with Le coup.... As for Le coup, I really love Guan Chao. I don't know whether it's right to say that I have SLS, lol, but it is true that I love him more than the Main lead. Hahaha. 

@kokodus

Oh that's her name! I haven't heard of Familiar Wife but I'll search for it later. I loved Go Back Couple so if it's similar, I'd like to watch it too. I saw on Netflix that she also has a new drama called One Spring Night. It looked interesting and I might check it out when I have more time.

I've just come back from vacation so I haven't caught up with Put Your Head On My Shoulders or Le Coup De Foudre but I plan on watching some episodes today. I don't blame you for having SLS for Guan Chao, he is adorable in his own way. :D

@themarchioness pssst! Hey you! I haven't forgotten about you! I'll message you shortly! :kiss_wink:

hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! @cenching @triplem @sushilicious @lynne22 @angelangie @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002 @staygold

• Like 5
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007:kiss_wink: hiiii ~ long time no see . How’s your work?

@sushilicious I've been away on vacation and pretty much disconnected from social media and everything else. LOL 

Work is busy (catching up on what I missed while I was away) but the vacation was nice and I never wanted to leave! 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

@ktcjdrama another one wishing for a kiss in a violent drama.

giphy.gif

I honestly don't get it :joy: So you have potentially the Male lead, becoming a bad guy and a Female Lead who most likely is going to stop him. And you want them to kiss? Wrong channel mannnn. OCN doesn't do romance....Okay...Maybe Mistress, that's it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

774 :wub:

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink:

haishh I can not watch any kdrama now. I want to buy internet quota online but president instructed to down all servers in Indonesia except youtube and google :dissapointed: how to spend weekend now. I can not open messenger, fb, and IG. Ohhhhh so bored. Perhaps I can open viu but I need to buy internet quota first. Ohhhh so dilemma. Perhaps this is the sign that I must to wash some laundry tomorrow and weeping? the floor.

@Ameera Ali :kiss: yes actually still busy. Wkkwkwkw. But I left my desk at noon and went to the mall and bought some new clothes to refresh my brain and soul :joy: aishhhh.. I don’t care. I will continue work on monday. Btw if you were here I will take you to watch Aladdin :blush: I will go to watch it tomorrow xixixixi :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

@Sejabin lovely  , I hope you enjoy it , I was planning to watch it too , to see WS look like this is funny  :joy:  I was also planning to watch lion king also :lol:

15587054771558705472.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Thanks everyone!

So what have I missed? There's too many pages to backread! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

Thanks everyone!

So what have I missed? There's too many pages to backread! :joy:

Nothing much. You just missed a whole chunk of me and @Lawyerh talking about a priest named Priest Kim Hae Il. He kick buttttts! Love him!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@mouse007 yeah nothing much, basically just me & @sushilicious squeal on kim nam gil :joy: and spent few pages. Many pages on kim jae wook too lol. Discussing his gender preferences with @Sejabin:tounge_wink:. @triplem still with her multiple oppas... lol

@Ameera Ali yeah cute right? Fresh & young dimple :innocent:

Today no watching drama too... lazy potato gotta socialize outside a bit lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1