Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh so you watching Angel now :joy:  

Say bye to lion.. say hi to cute angel :innocent:. Move on to cute young guy :joy:

@ktcjdrama that ship, any chance of sailing? Recently they were more like old best friend... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

@Lawyerh Vampire Knight!! I'm also big follower back then. Though I'm mad with the ending of the Manga. Really big WTF for me :sweatingbullets: 

Yuuki, you naughty lucky girl.

Ikr Yuuki is one confused lady. Lol. I also not continuing once Yuuki hook up with Kaname. Im Zero big fan. The art also a bit changed later on.

Recently, I peek up at the ending and seems she also marry Zero and have kids with him... gosh... talking about cant made up mind ! :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr Yuuki is one confused lady. Lol. I also not continuing once Yuuki hook up with Kaname. Im Zero big fan. The art also a bit changed later on.

Recently, I peek up at the ending and seems she also marry Zero and have kids with him... gosh... talking about cant made up mind ! :joy:

I'm ok whoever she end up with. But it's turn out she had kids with both Zero and Kaname. If I were Kaname, I would be out of my mind seeing the kids after long lost years. Me and my friend was so shock back then. :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Say bye to lion.. say hi to cute angel :innocent:. Move on to cute young guy :joy:

I need to see this cute Angel :mrgreen: you are  making  mistakes leaving our  lion :phew:

Where @Sejabin today , is she busy discussing the new episode with her office :joy: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I am and will be hyping for this and I know we are gonna get it soon, because it’s on the highlights!

20190521_205750.gif

it is bending the usual good vs bad.

Cause literally my ML is holding a knife and wearing a mask with blood on his face walking towards our FL! 

I think I like dramas that bends the usual norms of how a protagonist and an antagonist must be. A drama doesn’t always have to be good vs bad. It can be good vs good bad vs bad, this is how they make it more interesting.

Imagine adding extra gravy on top of gravy on rice then add another egg. Yum!:love: more delicious hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I need to see this cute Angel :mrgreen: you are  making  mistakes leaving our  lion :phew:

Where @Sejabin today , is she busy discussing the new episode with her office :joy: 

+2 :joy:

psstt.. we are in the rosary prayer at home now :innocent:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama that ship, any chance of sailing? Recently they were more like old best friend... 

We keep the hope going dear... as long as none of them got married yet, there is always the possibility ;) I ain't leaving the ship...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

If it’s me I will kiss his cheek close to his lips xuxuxuxu :kiss_wink: ahhh I hate this guy. Why do I imagine kissing him. I.hate.you.

I just know that he is also can sing. And he is singing this way :weary: ARGHHHHHHH too man. I really really really hate this hot namja :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I just know that he is also can sing. And he is singing this way

He is too good to be true... Can't take my eyes off him too... :D 

You're not alone... I hate him too @Sejabin... very much :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

lollll i mean you all so mature, meanwhile im here..pikachu. :joy:

like @Lmangla with her poetry-ish sentences haha. so mature :joy: 

Don’t worry dear . You are wise beyond your years . In fact most of the time the only thing I’m keen to talk about is abs and my oppas. In that respect I may be less of an adult than you ! 

@Sejabin I think I might be having a mini crush on your oppa . In Absolute BF , I think he’s got the most potential for the storyline . And I caught myself watching all his cuts on KBS  world for his current weekender - ok I can’t really feel the chemie btwn him & the FL ( I actually like the actress ) , the age gap does feel big & visually it’s not quite there for me ( Miss Shallow here ) , but he’s adorable. 

@Ameera Ali waves . I think I wanna make a gif of KYK for my DP using the  scene which @nohamahamoud2002 just posted above . Gahhh I love the man :D . The blind Brother is such a sweetheart too ...but the lil sis needs a smacking.

@Lawyerh eps 14 - strangle me now ...WAH they are going all out melodrama is it ??? 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

@nohamahamoud2002 back to Roda x Jinsang a bit lol. I think worth mentioning that Roda did sacrifice her life without blink, just for him. 

I do agree she seems hella confusing indeed at some point haha...

Oh how i miss that drama :wub: @triplem make me realized i prefer unspoken word of love. 

Spoiler

Wont say its melo. But slightly depressing hahaha....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, staygold said:

At my age I still need my elders' permission to set up the new fish tank I purchased a year back. :vicx: Life hasn't changed much for me.

I wanna see this fish tank :mrgreen:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

@Sejabin let’s sing some songs. Do you know a song named I hate you I love you?

Somehow everytime I saw that you ‘hate’ KJW, i thought of this song lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I love that song sushi olivia and gnash

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I love that song sushi olivia and gnash

I love this song too! It’s so soulful and it hits your chest! :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Sejabin is me or his redness reduced in this  episode maybe because he didn’t get enough kiss :joy:

so please stop dreaming about kissing him is not good for his health and yours :phew:

@triplem I love two expression he make last episode  , I will make it and show you :mrgreen:

@sushilicious 

20190521_205750.gif

I am shipping them together :phew:  But love when good turn to dark side 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali:blush: it seems. You and I we have similar taste. I don’t mind KW turning into Kousuke. I would loveeee my ML to go from good boy to bad boy. :love: *cough cough*...got to keep...my positive vibe going *cough cough cough*cannot too negative...*cough cough*

but of cause. Dramas ain’t like that, so gonna take it with a grain of salt and savor it when this scene comes :);) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@ktcjdrama hahahaha his sexual appeals too high I hate him :joy:

@triplem hong jong hyun? Hahahah me too can not get the feel betwen him and min ah. Perhapa because they both are friends. A long time friends. Min ah first kiss in real is in front of the camera and it was HjH. She said HjH is like brother to her. HJH is too innocent lol. We can see What’s inside his thoughts. Acting is a bit difficult for him perhaps because of this. He said he is a person who needs acting to be able to express himself because he is an introvert person. But in the king loves with yoona I can tell you he really adores her hahahaha who is not btw :kiss_wink:

btw even if you have big crush on him I don’t blame you hahaha. HJH is not a type of a hot namja. He is a cool namja instead and a very shy person. I love him too much :heart:

@sushilicious I only know this song

I hate you then I love you

then I love you then I hate you

then I love you

I love you more

wkwkwkwkwk :joy:

@Ameera Ali he is the first actor who made me imagining of kissing him. Other actors I only admire them or I will be happy if they paired with my favo actress. But this guy is different. He makes girls fantasize. I hate him.

756 :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1