Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@ktcjdrama ahhahaha got on to insta saw ocn and i saw the comment about how they want KJ and this time round not KW but Kousuke together  :joy: the table have turned hahaha nice hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama ahhahaha got on to insta saw ocn and i saw the comment about how they want KJ and this time round not KW but Kousuke together  :joy: the table have turned hahaha nice hahaha

KJ just had to be shipped with someone every season... :lol:

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh it’s funny how Voice is so violent but yet in the midst of it, people still want romance, or at least a little romance :hushed: which to me is like “?” Then I guess after the reveal trailer they are all like :hushed::pensive::dissapointed_relieved: nowadays only one or two will still say that.:joy: ocn breaking their dreams haha (Like sorry, but based on KW's butt hole character he is not suitable ah. FL gave him her hand to shake. He slaps it away. Like whattt?)

But even in Voice 1 , there were a minority shipping her with Jang Hyuk & with Mo Tae Gu :joy:. But I said no ...not all dramas need romance . 

@LmanglaI love what you wrote on Secretary thread . Can’t wait for your analysis of a scene in eps 5 ( kkkkkk , you’ll know when you get there ) 

@nohamahamoud2002thanks dear for your kind words . Just a heads up regarding the Angel thread cc @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

Spoiler

many there are Long term fans of SHS. Very tight knit group , so lil possessive . Also another camp is the L fans . So thread dynamics seem weird. However as thread  picks up , may be better as more diverse voices come & write . But personally it’s very hard to write on big threads . There’s no proper conversation . But tagging & quoting helps . That’s why sometimes we all end up talking here cuz at least we can have some conversation 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The good thread for me is for Left-Handed Wife, we are about ten active members only. I can easily read their comments and they read my comments too, we make a very good group there :) I guess I will look for a daily drama as this one will end next week.

I agree . I don’t watch the drama but I do check the thread from time to time & like the dynamics of the thread . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@triplem you said what I wanted to say :P... I know it very well because I am quite a fan of the FL actually, and have watched almost all her dramas, but never felt comfortable being in her drama threads. Which is why from the start I know I'll avoid the thread and better watch by myself, peacefully... ;)

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 since you'll be watching and probably reading the thread too, one of the good posters is briseis, who writes well and has keen insight. I will probably just read those when I visit.

Just pray that down the road, no unfair treatment happened to the FL's character because I can guarantee a strong protesting of whatever unfairness happening to her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 since you'll be watching and probably reading the thread too, one of the good posters is briseis, who writes well and has keen insight. I will probably just read those when I visit

Yes I noticed briseis because she/he has more than 100,000 points :D so probably she/he is a veteran :D others have few number of points, which means they participate in threads related to their favourite stars only. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes I noticed briseis because she/he has more than 100,000 points :D so probably she/he is a veteran :D others have few number of points, which means they participate in threads related to their favourite stars only. :D

In Moon Lovers thread, his/her posts were one of my favorites and they usually had more than 30 likes...

• Insightful 3

@Super Gal99 I'm sorry to drag you here. But the messaging is loading too long on my end, I can't stand it. Yup, I'm alive and kicking. Thanks for worrying about me. :D 

I'm currently watching Le Coup, Abyss and Kill It. You see, Jang Ki Yong will be on next romance drama. So.. let's watch that together later. 

@triplem I saw that soompi updated a new drama of MGY. And KSH is the lead... I like MGY and the couple visual is just great. Hope the story will be good. And it would be about cops and chasing criminal again. Yahooo... I hope they give MGY a strong female character. She's so good with it. She can be badass. Really love her in CS. 

P.S. anyone watching abyss here??? Will the next week episode be preemptied? I marathoned ep 5-6 last night. And it was a good progress. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

I hope they give MGY a strong female character. She's so good with it. She can be badass. Really love her in CS.

I second that... Looking forward to her new drama. It's been a while...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

In Moon Lovers thread, his/her posts were one of my favorites and they usually had more than 30 likes...

Wow, I reached maximum ten likes :D

Referring to FL in Angel, and the protest and fights, I remembered Feel Good to die, everyone went crazy comparing the webtoon with drama, I ended up regretting participating in the thread

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I remembered Feel Good to die, everyone went crazy comparing the webtoon with drama, I ended up regretting participating in the thread

:P Comparison is inevitable when there is a "predecessor" to a drama... be it a version from another country, a sequel, webtoon, novel....

I think the only drama I've watched that have 2 version is Nodame Cantabile.... I've watched the J-version first, then the K-version. The J-version is definitely much better, but I can enjoy K-version too. I just have to detach them and take them as separate story. Let me rake my brain again whether there is any more drama with multiple version that I've also watched....

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wow, I reached maximum ten likes :D

Referring to FL in Angel, and the protest and fights, I remembered Feel Good to die, everyone went crazy comparing the webtoon with drama, I ended up regretting participating in the thread

Actually you were guessing all right about the fgtd plot. You have a good skill. I think we were stress so much cos we want happy ending for uri Baek Jin Sang ssi. 

And actually @ktcjdrama first time knew her in that fgtd thread too. Lol. I remember she said, she will ignore the romance hahaha... So wise. I cant I was one of anxious shipper :joy:

Btw @triplem your kim seun ho also in the strongest delivery man? Some of his portion with go woon hee look funny. But is he lead? Seems drama not popular...

Ok actually i have so many dramas.. havent keeping out my promise to miss sushii too to watch voice 3 :mrgreen:@sushilicious

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@stargazer187 @ktcjdrama I’m really excited for mr dimples drama with Moon Ga Yeung . He’s a cop - as you know I love uniforms  :mrgreen: . From initial drama description , there will be some interesting mystery regarding her loss twin sis & she plays a young overzealous cop , which I suppose will be a foil to his extremely cautious nature. Waikiki 2 didn’t do much for his career progression as much as I just enjoy watching it mindlessly - his storyline there was the most underdeveloped. So this new drama will really test his ability to lead . 

@Lawyerh I liked SDM though it was underrated . That is the show where I discovered him . He was the second lead - there was a small love triangle but it was not dragged Long as he had his own love line with Go Won Hee . I also discovered her there & love her . Seen a few of her works . An actress with charisma . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@LmanglaI love what you wrote on Secretary thread . Can’t wait for your analysis of a scene in eps 5 ( kkkkkk , you’ll know when you get there ) 

kekkee.. thanks... hope you are not asking me to analyze this armpit moment (saw stills). LOL. am afraid my analysis skills is for very dry boring stuff. not for OTP moments! hahahahah... :tounge_xd:... you know a drama is in your brain when you wake up and think "ooh, I should have added that to my post too!" and make another post. hahahah...

• LOL 6

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

@stargazer187 @ktcjdrama I’m really excited for mr dimples drama with Moon Ga Yeung .

Moon Geun Young right.. similar name haha.. I think it will be interesting to see. Good premise, and seems visually matchy couple for me. 

@stargazer187 been wanting to ask u, are u IU - Lee Jun Ki shipper? Haha... cos their ship name i think stargazer... Anyway hallo for u :)

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok actually i have so many dramas.. havent keeping out my promise to miss sushii too to watch voice 3 :mrgreen:@sushilicious

Hhaa. I'm fine with it if you don't want to watch. :grimace: because this drama is heavy. Hahaha

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekkee.. thanks... hope you are not asking me to analyze this armpit moment (saw stills). LOL. am afraid my analysis skills is for very dry boring stuff. not for OTP moments! hahahahah... :tounge_xd:... you know a drama is in your brain when you wake up and think "ooh, I should have added that to my post too!" and make another post. hahahah...

I want to hear your out the box analysis . :D I know you well enough to know you won’t give me the usual heart squealing type analysis. 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

I want to hear your out the box analysis . :D I know you well enough to know you won’t give me the usual heart squealing type analysis. 

LOL.... oooh the pressure!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3