Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla @sushilicious @triplem

Glad it seems to be pandemic among soompiers lol, so i dont feel alone. But do u think it can be caused by watching too many dramas ? :joy: But one thing is, i can remember well oppa name, oppa character in drama. Which episode he do what muahahahah.....:naughty:

Nahhh Watching drama won't hurt hahah

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

hahaha... @Lawyerh ~  I don't remember oppa names or scenes either.. only plot gist and that too for some dramas only. otherwise, most dramas I forget after watching!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Take back what i said sus @sushilicious today feel like eternity so looong...

what happened? 

BTW i love my new signature hahha so japanesish haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

what happened? 

Ha ha ha nothing happened thats why feel so long... anyway once back home.. time flies fast again lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha nothing happened thats why feel so long... anyway once back home.. time flies fast again lol. 

trueee!

You are gonna see me become more Japanese every time Voice talks about Japan. Imagine i start talking in japan haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

670 :kiss_wink:

one thing I am sure is I can remember Kim Jae Wook name because he is the only actor who kissed almost the entire part of Female lead body (except legs) in romantic comedy kdrama :wub: ughh I love hot namja :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

13 hours ago, triplem said:

I love it a lot . It gets better with each episode for me . It’s got that classic rom com feel with familiar tropes   but at the same time has a fresh storyline, or at least not one I hv seen before . 

watched ep 2 of the secretary drama. wish it had a different name but am enjoying it. more than a romance, it feels like a light hearted drama with lots of heart. so nice to watch... will write in thread after I catch up...

• Like 1
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

You are gonna see me become more Japanese every time Voice talks about Japan. Imagine i start talking in japan haha

Hmm oppa sad sushi bcome Japanese now and seems to forgot him :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Abyss i also dont know why dont feel like continue yet too haha @ktcjdrama

I'm still following Abyss, but just casually and without urgency... It's not as much fun and not urgent to catch up because I'm watching on my own pace since I have no one to discuss it with anyway in the main thread. Most people are not liking that the drama is lacking romance and to be too graphic with the violence... I myself find it alright and been enjoying all the confusing mysteries. Well, I love mysteries and investigations, so the drama is right up my alley. I watch Voice too, so gory graphic scenes don't disturb me much... Just that most people on the main thread are expecting light fantasy rom-com due to the promo trailers and still hoping for the writer to change the story a bit :unsure:.... For me, since it's a crime mystery involving serial killer, then of course a lot of explanation will be held until the end for that "a-ha!" moment...

• Love 3

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh it’s funny how Voice is so violent but yet in the midst of it, people still want romance, or at least a little romance :hushed: which to me is like “?” Then I guess after the reveal trailer they are all like :hushed::pensive::dissapointed_relieved: nowadays only one or two will still say that.:joy: ocn breaking their dreams haha (Like sorry, but based on KW's butt hole character he is not suitable ah. FL gave him her hand to shake. He slaps it away. Like whattt?)

• LOL 4

@sushilicious lol maybe bcos they look good together. The murder seems gross.. not a perfect background for romance i would say :sweatingbullets:

I watched him in romance before with Ha Ji Won.. Friendzone romance kind of...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious lol maybe bcos they look good together. The murder seems gross.. not a perfect background for romance i would say :sweatingbullets:

I watched him in romance before with Ha Ji Won.. Friendzone romance kind of...

I think cause they were working with each other so fans love them! Haha

This is my first time watching his work! And V2! He looksss good though haha

Anyways...I’m laughing so much with the crowd watching Benedict cumberbatch Saying penguins. Haha so cute haha

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think cause they were working with each other so fans love them! Haha

Lol.. i also occasionally shipping detective couple tbh. But just small hint of romance will do. Too much of it, will disrupt the investigation.

The pyschom is one of example.. when engrossed with the case, suddenly got bunch of romance. Lol, then I lost track ... Im easily get distracted type of person haha... 

:joy: at penguin madagascar pictures

@Ameera Ali been an ages since ur last summon to lion thread :joy: In the mood of lion again?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I see that we have two Kdramas competitor. Angel VS Private. Lol. Before they even start already got like 300+ comments. Haha

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

ocn breaking their dreams haha (Like sorry, but based on KW's butt hole character he is not suitable ah. FL gave him her hand to shake. He slaps it away. Like whattt?)

:joy: This could be the kind of good working relationship that produces result because you challenged each other on...

There is another serious drama that I never understand why people kept expecting a love-line among the leads as well, and somehow able to come up with some kind of analysis that there indeed is romantic feelings involved, which imo it's nada... The drama is Strangers (aka Forest of Secrets)...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3