Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Hahaha namgoong min is going as guest on I live alone! Gonna see his house I think! Woohoo!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

azokOQM.gif

HgUE48q.gif

Beautiful & miserable :heart: 

I think that's how the 2 words describing the whole drama.

• Love 4

+2

@LawyerhMy Mister? Wasn't that the IU drama of last year or what drama do you mean?

My tooth problems are okay, check up went well, now he has to just remove the remaining threads from my mouth and everything is perfect. 

Did you drop MQ2? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So..hm..erm..I cannot believe what I just read on the news. It’s hella disgusting and thus I have trust issues lol... A father is sentenced to 14 months in jail for sexually harassing his own child. HIS OWN CHILD. I really wow. The one that is supposed to protect is the one that instigates. What have the world become.

@Lawyerh saw this article?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I slept and wake up and think again of what my exboss doing to my current boss.

I feel so unfair.  My current boss is too patient. 

This about how to held events. Of course as government fond we must to follow financial minister rules in doing events. There are rules of how to held event in hotel, how to pay the participants and speaker, and etc. 

We held 2 events at the same time. Event A from 21-22 of May and event B from 21-23 of May. My current boss is one of the speaker and he speaks for 4 hours in the schedules and in the statement letter from our head boss so according to these, of course I must to pay him for 4 hours. She protest and said my current boss hours of speaking are too much. She is not wantig to signed the responsible letters of the event. 

So in every responsible letter there are 4 people who must to sign it. Her my exboss as a comitment officials, me as a treasurer who will pay, my current boss as the department head and other boss (lol)

before we held events, I always ALWAYS. Learning financial rules of how to setting events. and not only learn by myself but also I always consulting with our internal auditor. We all, her, my ex boss, me and auditors are certified officials to do this budgetting things. She knows me I work for her for 4 years before she moves to other department. Never I will set an event before I learn about the rules. 

She protest that I paid my current boss too much for 4 hours. She said he doesn’t speak for 4 hours. Yeah technically it is a kind of less than 4 hours. So tentative schedule always a bit different. BUT what Makes me sceptic in her is she used to be doing the same thing almost like my current boss. She even once not speak because of some conditions but we still paid her. She also made,once, my current boss speaks for 4 hours but she stated that I must to paid my current boss for 2 hours and the rest 2 hours are for her. At that time my current boss wasn’t a department boss, he was still a sub boss. A level lower than her. 

Nah based from this I feel she plays dirty. Too dirty to my current boss. I really want to give her a mirror and ask her to looked at herself before she acts.  

I am too lazy to face these people. Really. Don’t they learned their lessons at the earthquake moments? 

I really need to care about my beauty because I must to face these people everyday :cold_sweat:

• Like 2

@triplem ~ watched ep 1 of the secretary/face-blindness drama and surprisingly am interested enough to see another episode. you are right, better than the lion drama! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@LawyerhMy Mister? Wasn't that the IU drama of last year or what drama do you mean?

Did you drop MQ2? 

Yes iu drama last year.

MQ2 only left 2 more eps haha...

@sushilicious theres many news like that nowadays. I really dont understand too... Worst than animal? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ watched ep 1 of the secretary/face-blindness drama and surprisingly am interested enough to see another episode. you are right, better than the lion drama! :tounge_xd:

I love it a lot . It gets better with each episode for me . It’s got that classic rom com feel with familiar tropes   but at the same time has a fresh storyline, or at least not one I hv seen before . 

• Like 4

@ktcjdrama time is really going fast! It’s Wednesday which means...2 more days till Saturday! (Not counting today and Saturday :joy:) just have to go through these few days!

Me happy to see Kousuke! But not him being thrown of the cliff <_< he will survive right? I mean, he is the lead...I’m honestly afraid that he will die at the end. :( Or get sent to psych ward or prison...he is a psychopath after all..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem ill pick up secretary again too. Actually i quite like ep 1-2. Its just that quite similar with The Beauty Inside drama. I'll see how is it ... Actually im not good at recognize ppl face too lol. But total face blindness feel strange for me somehow. 

Abyss i also dont know why dont feel like continue yet too haha @ktcjdrama

@sushilicious yes this week feel faster. Holiday always help.. tell u. Lol. 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

yes this week feel faster. Holiday always help.. tell u. Lol. 

Lolll our next holiday like in a few weeks time haha

sweeeeee!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ill pick up secretary again too. Actually i quite like ep 1-2. Its just that quite similar with The Beauty Inside drama. I'll see how is it ... Actually im not good at recognize ppl face too lol. But total face blindness feel strange for me somehow. 

Abyss i also dont know why dont feel like continue yet too haha @ktcjdrama

@sushilicious yes this week feel faster. Holiday always help.. tell u. Lol. 

You know what I’m bad at ...names ! I always tell my students if you want me to write you a reference letter , email me your photo as well :joy:

Now  I hv no time . I’m more busy on public hols . I need to watch eps 14 of DL. The separation is annoying me . What YWJ drama should I watch next ? 

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)

I think her wedding dress is nice. Simple & classic.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/photos-of-fala-chens-wedding-in-paris/

And seems she found a good guy...

Lol @triplem actually thats all for me on YWJ. Haha... i only like those MND & DLIL. DLIL towards the end quite annoying, thats why i seldom mentioned this in my fav list. But i really like the first half. MND is funny, but actually i already forgot a lot about the story. And i think toward end also not that excited me. 

Maybe u try Judge vs Judge. I think i dropped it once found out the culprit. Its just lacklustre idk why. U let me know how it is...

I also try Introvert Boss. Dont get me started lol... really dont like the drama, the story& the actress. And i have to say YWJ performance not too good either there.

Queen 7 days. Gave up too, cos smell makjang. Maybe u were right chemistry with PMY not too bad. But its ok only for me. PMY never succesful convince me with any of her romance story. 

Haha not good either with names, dates, days too... i need to drink ginko biloba. My memory pretty bad nowadays lol. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Adding comments.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha not good either with names, dates, days too... i need to drink ginko biloba. My memory pretty bad nowadays lol. 

Same. Sometimes i enter parts of my house and forgot what i wanted. :)

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Same. Sometimes i enter parts of house and forgot what i wanted. :)

I think we will become unreliable eye witnesses. Can u imagine, if police ask me what am i doing last thursday.. at exact time...

I cant even remember what i ate for lunch at the same day sometimes :D 

Or probably easy to answer.. must be watching drama at that time lol :lol:

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh @sushilicious @triplem ~ I don't know if it is brain freeze from stress but I find that there are moments I forget. so the other day, went to watch a movie. it was a good local movie. we started and was chatting with my cousin when I was thinking "my hand feels so light" and it struck me that I left my handbag under my seat!!!!! so I ran back and got it right before the cleaning staff had started cleaning. phew. my mom was so annoyed till my aunt revealed that she too left her handbag once somewhere and then went back. brain freeze!!!

• LOL 4

@Lmangla @sushilicious @triplem

Glad it seems to be pandemic among soompiers lol, so i dont feel alone. But do u think it can be caused by watching too many dramas ? :joy: But one thing is, i can remember well oppa name, oppa character in drama. Which episode he do what muahahahah.....:naughty:

• LOL 4