Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, sushilicious said:

So, It's an egg with some fillings and then another egg, and stick it on top of each other haha

Tadah! Chinese Burger! 

It could be something new... or just a new name... or maybe I've actually eaten it without realizing it :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I noticed there is limited posting on this group, so do visit this page as I have asked all of you some questions! Feel free to tell us as much as you want too! Let us get to know your oppas more. Maybe...we might fall in love with them too! Cheers!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So, It's an egg with some fillings and then another egg, and stick it on top of each other haha

Tadah! Chinese Burger! 

lols found the picture to fill your curiosity lols

cr: as tagged

zA970BLdW64y-PZ8Bi0qpXaNwQFuA1Ek7nqZ-OWE

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wow!! I rarely checked in Soompi these few days because of Sky Castle but every time I was here HPL thread always in hot topic....:joy: So much to discuss???

I am done with Sky Castle yesterday and taking a rest from emotional roller coaster...:joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

So much to discuss???

Is there really nothing to discuss?:sweatingbullets: i don't think dramas don't have goals.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I am done with Sky Castle yesterday

Please share your thoughts on how the drama wrapped things up.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Please share your thoughts on how the drama wrapped things up.

I know many people found it's unsatisfying but for me it's good. The drama highlighted the darkest part of human desire, greed. Every single bad things they did was driven by greed and selfishness. Coach Kim paid her crime. Both of Kang Matriarch failed to reach what they considered their life goals, the sparkling careers of their children. Hwang's son acquitted from the crime he didn't do, Mom and Dad were happy. Cha Dad finally realised his wrong ways AFTER his wife gave him a life lesson, Mommy and children were good.  Woo Mommy and Daddy were always the best and Mommy finally realised that her role model is rubbish. Both Kang Girls finally did the right thing too. All well, all good....:)

The drama also showed us how even the most evil person has a good side. Coach Kim helped Sir Jo when he was a drug addict that's why he was loyal to her and willing to goes to jail for her. Mommy Kang had bit of conscience that prompted her to reported everything to the police. She became bad because of her MIL too. I noticed many people hated on HyeNa but I don't. The only thing she wanted was a family but she tried to have it in a wrong way. She is young she didn't know any better. Mommy Kang at least had bit of humanity in her when it came to HyeNa, she felt bad about her. Mommy Kang is a very complex person, she did lots things that categorized in grey area that made me hard to judge her.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

The drama highlighted the darkest part of human desire, greed

Feels like a film noir to me :joy: interesting.

Your drama seems to be set on like a real life basis. Where is realistic enough to portray human attitudes & mindset. I haven’t watch these kind of dramas in a very very long time :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Your drama seems to be set on like a real life basis. Where is realistic enough to portray human attitudes & mindset. I haven’t watch these kind of dramas in a very very long time :sweat_smile:

Watch My Mister first... accompany me to the dark sea floor lol :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

My mister looks very family-ish :hushed:

Sky castle as well :hushed: 

will do. Wait till I’m done with V3. I’m sticking for now to one drama cause my schedule can’t fit another :bawling:

I have a new love too @Ameera Ali he looks flipping hot.:joy: my Wookies & my kimchies haha

EP-04_2.gif

:love: Gosh he looks so rough woohoo haha..oh shoot forgot to embed my name on these gifs...ah whatever haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Watch My Mister first... accompany me to the dark sea floor lol :ph34r:

Have you watched SKY Castle? But you should give your mind a break first after just finishing My Mister, haha... or you'll really burn your brain. 

@cenching My thoughts about the same as yours. I thought the ending was great as everything is accounted for, and then we're also being reminded that the problem didn't just go away or ended. It is still prevalent even now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

ahhhh so stress today :weary:

so I have two bosses. 1 ex boss and 1 my current boss. My ex boss sentiment to my current boss and seems want to cut my current boss events. I want to said to my ex boss something like “ma’am when you were in this position you were also doing the same things. Why when other people doing it too you become this sentiment? Don’t you ever looked to yourself first before you judge other?” <~~~ but I can not say this because they both like, mmm, love me too much. ahhhh stress :weary: can I change my job? :weary: and my ex boss a bit sentiment to me too when I explain things for my current boss she said I take his side? So? He is my boss? I must to take his side. I am a loyal cheerleader. ARGHHHHHHHH :weary:

if I have a next life I want to be a supermodel. Chebal.. :weary:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Have you watched SKY Castle? But you should give your mind a break first after just finishing My Mister, haha... or you'll really burn your brain. 

Ha ha ha lol... exactly. I dont even feel like watching anything now. U did warn me not binge watching MM, but i cant help it. Darkness can be addictive at times...

And I think its a very smart drama. Different people can have different opinion / interpretation on how they perceived the ending. 

And for bonus, I totally see IU in different light now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh I heard that Nam Kimchi pull extra ticket booking for meet and greet...I mean...it’s still useless to me. I can’t even go there and meet him. :expressionless:

How I wish I could get some freebies from the meetup :bawling:imagine seeing him in person! Man...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching My thoughts about the same as yours. I thought the ending was great as everything is accounted for, and then we're also being reminded that the problem didn't just go away or ended. It is still prevalent even now. 

As long as greed still exist, there will be many Coach Kim....:skull: and I do believe that the main problem isn't Coach Kim but Coach Kim exist because of the problem.

+2.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious seems u went south and have new Jin Kimchi on the horizon :joy:...

:joy: He is under Wookkimchi haha cause he is wook too! But jinchi sounds good too! Thanks! Hahaha

Yes Jinchi looks real good too! Jinchi and Gilchi (Lol sounds like grilled cheese haha sorry Hae Mi!) Haha love them.

(Lol, ocn, It’s too dark! Make it brighter! I can’t see!) this was what spark that “oh.” In me haha

20190521_205702.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

For all those times you stood by me

For all the truth that you made me see

For all the joy you have brought to my life

For all the wrong that you made right

For every dream you made come true

For all the love I have found in you

I will be forever thankful baby

you are the one who held me up

never let me fall