Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I feel hella afraid now. Something just click on me after I saw my drama trailer & realized a small detail that changes my views on it. Guys...I’m scared. :joy: If you are wondering...

Spoiler

35-BD0971-A5-B1-49-D0-B6-F8-1-F8369-B9-C

That guy in the middle squatting is the ML of this drama. I realized surrounding him are his cops collogues....One of them is his ‘superior’. 

Did the male lead just killed everyone? :scream: normal male leads shouldn’t be doing it but him?! Wow. 

omg, shouldn’t have watch it at night!

I need my sushi blanket and pillows to hug:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

That guy in the middle squatting is the ML of this drama. I realized surrounding him are his cops collogues....One of them is his ‘superior’. 

Did the male lead just killed everyone? :scream: normal male leads shouldn’t be doing it but him?! Wow. 

:scream: You're right about the people around him!!..... but then, maybe he has just arrived at the scene? I'm still trying to think towards the positive...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: You're right about the people around him!!..... but then, maybe he has just arrived at the scene? I'm still trying to think towards the positive...

He is holding a knife. Because they blur out the hands :bawling: i kinda think of it as in a dream. Like it's not real. It must be a fake. He is wearing a mask even.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh how are you spending your monday?  

Lol im drowning myself into dark drama "My Mister". I must be a massochist. I'm drawn to a romance without romance. If thats even make sense lol. Im still thinking about the ending at 00:00. :joy:

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I need my sushi blanket and pillows to hug:bawling:

Lol give u blanket and turtle... i also need one myself

Spoiler

2hWgAGG.gif

@ktcjdrama

Spoiler

I skipped some brother story.. cos its bored me lol.

So for me the ending is Ji An & Ahjussi is not together. Ahjussi still pretty much together with wifey. 

Some commenter seems suggesting they divorce. But i personally dont think so. (As much as i want it to be lol).

Its a great drama neverthless. From the look, the way they walk, the way they waited for each other, you can get the feel of love you could never have in this life time. Its emotional affair for me haha... but he never cross the line. Cos its just show how upright he is as person.

@Lmangla lol u were right about this drama hahaha..... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I shall not spoil the ending of My Mister for you... For me it's quite unexpectantly pleasant. 

Im done ah haha... i want to know ur opinion. My opinion in above spoiler

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

busy days start until this friday hua ha ha ha :glasses: 

btw I was want to watch my ahjussi but it is too serious and too tired emotionally  :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4

Just now, Sejabin said:

btw I was want to watch my ahjussi but it is too serious and too tired emotionally  :sweatingbullets: 

Yeah if ure in the mood to torture urself then watch. But their chemistry is good. Really.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Yeah if ure in the mood to torture urself then watch. But their chemistry is good. Really.

when the drama was airing I was lurking in the drama thread hahahahah :blush: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im done ah haha... i want to know ur opinion. My opinion in above spoiler

My thoughts:

Spoiler

For me, it's a very beautiful friendship that heals and strengthens both of them. I almost thought that it is an emotional affair, but until the end, he only shows care and concern as a friend, and vice versa. Would anything more have developed from there? I personally don't think so, because I see that she respects him a lot too...

Yes, he remains married but his wife is living abroad with their son. It's probably is easier to manage the marriage that way.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Omg @ktcjdrama I could not sleep :joy: and I’m going to school haha. Voice 3! :frown:

Lol me either cant sleep too. After holiday is like that for me...

@ktcjdrama I think he do love/crush to her at some point. Though this just my personal opinion. And she still love him at the end. From that longing look of hers. But yeah the point of the drama is the healing relationship. Not the romance. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Omg @ktcjdrama I could not sleep :joy: and I’m going to school haha. Voice 3! :frown:

Hahaha... I couldn't sleep because of Outbound... Later on that, on my way to a meeting. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hahaha... I couldn't sleep because of Outbound... Later on that, on my way to a meeting. 

Haaha Do you like Sixth prince? Haha 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla lol u were right about this drama hahaha..... 

LOL... :lol::lol:.... your review makes me laugh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So been looking through some past dramas that i loved. I'm honestly embarrassed by what i used to fan on  :joy: but they are good dramas. I'm embarrassed from the fact that i went crazy on them ahhaha.

Like outbound :joy: i used to cheer for them like "Oh just kiss already!" :joy: 

If you are into psychological crime right. Let me suggest My Dearly Sinful Mind. It's real good. It's a HK drama that tackles psychological illness. 

This provides some really sad love stories as well. Like our dear male lead.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1