Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus don't be sad chingu, I experienced much pain too when I had a zebra finch that was dead but a very horrible death (no need to mention it here). It is natural to love a favourite animal. The zebra finches were part of my family, my sister and brother loved them too very very much, and we had them for several years. Now we no longer have them. They were too friendly, they greeted us each morning whenever we fed them. I never forget them, sometimes even dreamed of them. You will get over it. That is life.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am trying to make easier to read :D

I really have a problem in my eyesight

Oh I’m twenty and I can’t see properly without my glasses. So your size of the words helped a lot hahaha

@kokodus *hugs* he will forever be there with you in your heart. :) I may not have a dog, but I love them. He will be remembered. Stay strong girl. :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

884 :kiss_closed:

what to watch after mister gold? :kiss_wink:

I want to watch angel but that guy is too young and seems inexperienced wkwkwkwk

Mr. gold raised my level :joy: love him whenever he pushed pmy and corners her and pressed his body onto her. After this, I can not watch any actor who doesn’t know how to kiss properly Kwkwkwwk

Okay, this is a first after a while... I didn't read any "I hate him"..... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh I’m twenty and I can’t see properly without my glasses. So your size of the words helped a lot hahaha

hiiii

sorry I was a bit foolish in my post about Kpop singers :D I deleted it because I thought that it is not wise to mention my opinion :D We should respect each others' tastes :wub:

I know now from your posts that you a very nice and humorous person. :D Nice to meet you :)  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hiiii

sorry I was a bit foolish in my post about Kpop singers :D I deleted it because I thought that it is not wise to mention my opinion :D

I know now from your posts that you a very nice and humorous person. :D Nice to meet you :)  :wub:

Hiii hahaha. You can just know me as someone who has the complete opposite taste than you haha.

Because i wish for thunderstorms and rain haha when it comes to drama taste haha. But occasionally i accept some candy floss...force fed by @cenchinghahahaha.

nah it's okay. Like i said just post whatever you want. It's your opinion. I won't bite you just relax hahah. Anyways. Adds is a good place to talk whatever without getting bash so feel free let it out haha

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @ktcjdrama @nohamahamoud2002 @sushilicious I'm trying to get out of this, but it's so hard. I'm more worried about my mom, she is attached to him more and saw him truly as his son. Sighhh. Funny thing is no one in our house wanted to pet a dog except my sister. I was even very much scared of dogs before. But when my sister brought this puppy home he was really small, like only a few weeks old and he was hella adorable. But my mom still told her to return him as we didn't have any experience in how to take care of dogs, But somehow he grew up on us, and we started seeing him as one of our family member. We haven't even gone to any vacation as a family these past few years, because of the fear of leaving him in the house all alone.  I guess time will heal everything. But at this moment I feel trash and guilty because I think it's my fault, I didn't take care of him properly. And no never in my life I will again pet an animal, I can't go through this mental trauma again. They are just so short-lived and I don't have enough strength to see them go in front of my eyes. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali Ooh the boy you posted with the hearts is cute! And I will try to be strong like you for team subtract!

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

hahaha at one point I jumped ship, because I want to restart so bad then I return back to my own ship haha. But I don’t take this game seriously. I’m just here to talk and have fun hahahaha

You’re funny :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali I am curious to know, who is lion ?

:D I don't know most of the dramas you discuss, so I can't figure out :) not kidding. 

He is KJW from her private life :D

C6E5A824-C612-4813-BB08-D8AA76A98F03.gif

3F05353F-7CD6-4888-840E-465E7BA79E69.gif

@2handsintertwined 

I see you in her private life thread , the gifs you use is  so funny , you like real housewives of Atlanta :joy:

Waves @triplem are you busy watching your drama , why the robot is so understanding :joy:  

E0E920C3-D2B4-497D-8A9A-5C9942A7AC07.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama I remember when I was watching Feel Good to die, we liked Ji Hwan then, so we posted on his thread, to avoid causing headache to other readers. Also I sent some videos to my friends on private messenger, some were his old fans. Now after the drama ended, I am not crazy about Ji Hwan any more. It is logical to get excited while watching the actor for a short while in one work. I hope Angel's last mission thread cools down. I am sure the moderators are having a headache :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 5/22/2019 at 9:26 AM, kokodus said:

@bedifferent @stroppyse Are you guys ready to see Oppa in uniform??? A North Korean officer at that. LOL. I can't wait......

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

Thanks for tagging me.  They were great in The Negotiation.  I am a fan of their off screen chemistry.  Have you seen their promos for that movie?  I love them  together :heart:

He played a N Korean officer in Confidential Assignment.  @stroppyse likes that movie.

Miss him now that you mention it :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@bebebisous33 joined Angel's last mission, he is a moderator so the thread is better :D also his analysis is so accurate and not too long. I usually lose focus from long posts :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh yesterday after everyone went crazy, we converted @ktcjdrama too :joy: and I love how she was like “Omg, I’m in the company of psychopaths! Let me out! Let me out!” Then one of our thread friends was like sushi! Convert her! And needless to say I laugh until my face turns red. It’s hilarious! :joy:x20 

omg. This is the best drama thread I have been in so far :joy:x20. Everyone is so crazy omg! Awww. This is gonna be fun Hahahaha. It’s honestly a stress reliever and a workout to laugh hahahahaha. 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I see you in her private life thread , the gifs you use is  so funny , you like real housewives of Atlanta :joy:

Hello! I see you in there too! You think my gifs are funny? Well, you just made me so happy I just want to make people laugh. And yes I love Real Housewives of Atlanta. It's so funny! I see you posted handsome Kim Jae Wook! I'm so happy. He's so handsome.

Me when I see Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for kim kardashian bushes

"Hi Kim Jae Wook Oppa!"

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

+2

I just know that bebe is a he kwkwkwkw :joy: I thought he is a she :kiss_closed:

Ok need to do my homeworks before take a vacation xixixi.. brb guys :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious

Actually I always laughed too everytime DKW start lecturing the bad guy. I meant we also don't know u chopped ppl or not :joy:

@Ameera Ali saw u popped up at Angel thread. Cutie right he... :star: Call me.. i will love ur angel gif. I alrd moved on from lion lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1