Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

O yeah!!! So has anything made you laugh yet? Hahaha.... It's definitely on my highly recommended drama list, and I would not hesitate to push people to watch it ;)

Cha Family and Woo Family are quite funny but the rest are creepy. But still I can't really say that Sky Castle is a comedy....:sweatingbullets: So many familiar faces in that drama. It's seem like they gathered many second third fourth leads and some minors characters from other dramas and rolled them into Sky Castle...:lol: I am a bit curious with Teacher Jo the wing man of Coach Kim. He seems to be not THAT creepy and seems to knew a lot too....

The ladies dressed really2 well from top to toes, definitely one of the highlight...:lol: So many Manolo scattered around...:lol: The actress played Coach Kim is a superb actress, her subtle changes of expression is awesome....

+2 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

But still I can't really say that Sky Castle is a comedy....:sweatingbullets:

It's not the comedy we are usually familiar with... They call it dark comedy, or black comedy. A satire... I'm not good in explaining, so here's from the dictionary:

"The definition of a satire is the use of irony, sarcasm and humor to criticize or show the ignorance of people."

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Lmangla the first movie sounds familiar. But for the life of me , I can’t think of the name . 

@sushilicious hv not watched HK dramas in a decade . So I won’t know the ones you do. I tried picking it up again but it lacks the feels for me

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's not the comedy we are usually familiar with... They call it dark comedy, or black comedy. A satire... I'm not good in explaining, so here's from the dictionary:

"The definition of a satire is the use of irony, sarcasm and humor to criticize or show the ignorance of people."

I know it's a dark comedy but I am having problems to laugh at it because the dark is more than the comedy....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious I found Outbound Love already...

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

I know it's a dark comedy but I am having problems to laugh at it because the dark is more than the comedy....

True.... It gets darker later :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

502 :kiss:

so we won? Wkwkwk

btw absolute bf is too bored :mask: it is bored because main lead is a kid :weary: if they want to show someone with many naked abs scene they must to give us someone mature :weary: and min ah face why is it change drastically. Like I don’t know who is she? Aishhhhhh.. 

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I found Outbound Love already...

Sorry was out so couldn't search for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama

But it's a really superb drama that didn't comes along often....Everything is flawless and makes me sitting on the edge of my chair. I am on episode 14, I need a break for my beauty sleep tonight and continue tomorrow....Too heavy to keep continue...I will gain plenty of wrinkles from frowning and grimacing....:sweatingbullets:

+2

• LOL 2

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Suddenly in the mood to watch some really good melo... but none seems to be airing now...

I guess Angel's last mission will have some element of melodrama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I guess Angel's last mission will have some element of melodrama.

Yes, looking forward to it... especially I like both leads.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, staygold said:

Does Sky castle have a satisfactory ending? Might bite into it seeing how good reviews have been here.

@ktcjdrama

What do you think???

For me so far so good, plenty of twists and turns, bumps and holes along the way....I marveled at the phenomenal level of hypocrisy of the people involved though....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, staygold said:

Does Sky castle have a satisfactory ending? Might bite into it seeing how good reviews have been here.

I thought the ending was very satisfactory, acceptable and made a lot of sense. Please do give it a try and watch... However, there are viewers who thought some people got away too lightly.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama :scream: next week episode trailer is killing me! 

Okay, I know he will survive cause he is the lead. Why would he die at episode 5 let’s be real here. But god damn that trailer! BJS is back! And he manages to kill KW? What?! Throw him of the cliff...imagine he comes back as kosuke? Omg! That’s a possibility too! :scream: ommmggg. 

Ah.smoked too much voice crack :joy: let me just, recuperate myself. Haha.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla the first movie sounds familiar. But for the life of me , I can’t think of the name . 

no worries. sometimes I wonder why some plots get stuck in our brain but we forget others.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@ktcjdrama Mister ep 1, lol quite depressing & dark indeed.

Spoiler

But im curious to know about that $$ bribe. And the villain so stupid for mistaken the name lol. 

Actually whats the genre of My Mister drama? Melo? Slice of life? 

• Like 2

Ever gotten flabbergasted by a drama trailer? Like seriously omg. :tears: 

what is happening to this series?! They are gonna try to kill him off then we get to see another psycho running around in the woods. 

I’m honestly speechless...hold my octopus sushi. Need to rethink as to what I just saw...

@ktcjdrama btw heard that the case ended like not what we would expect. Ha. Wow. Speechless too. 

• Like 2

518 :joy::joy: idk The Office. Change with that kdrama title instead. 

• LOL 2

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama Mister ep 1, lol quite depressing & dark indeed.

Actually whats the genre of My Mister drama? Melo? Slice of life? 

It's not a melo. It's slice of life... Hang in there, it will get better, I promise... First time I watched, it was difficult for me to continue too, but it's going to be worth the time...

@sushilicious I caught a little bit of the first part, if that's what you mean. Although I missed the part how he actually survived....

Btw, I'm onto ep.4 of Outbound Love now. Really enjoyed it... but it's more like a rom-com instead of melo? Or will that come for later? I can't wait for her to start falling in love with the guy in Penang!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

ep.4 

Wooooo that’s fast! :joy:

the romancy-emotional stuff will come at the end. Yes! I love Ruco! The Penang guy’s real English name :joy: he looks so good with earrings haha

This is a first for me to successfully advertise outbound!

• LOL 3