Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Gosh ur drama looks so sad indeed @sushilicious isnt that Linda Chung and Bosco Wong? 

Yup! The ending is real upsetting! But Outbound Love is nice :blush: the ending is cute too! I love Outbound Love the most! Haha watched it twice :) 

Outbound love vid:

Outbound Love MV

• Like 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

it’s called witness protection. The ending is hella upsetting to me. I remember I was crying in the shower after I finished it, I didn’t wanted cry in front of my parents so I went to shower real early :joy:

kekekek... so either he dies or he leaves? based on the video, this looks like a gentler version of the bodyguard movie with whitney houston except she is nice and not stupid?

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla do u watched this? Since u mentioned LSJ, i also quite like this drama of his. I think hes charming & good at melodrama.  

kekeke.. yea I watched it and basically my reaction was "meh". hahahahah... so I won't say since you liked it but yea. there was something missing for me and so it just got on that finished but forgotten pile. used to watch lee seo jin before he became a big star and have watched him even in daily/weekend dramas!

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

thanks @Lmangla.. I will try phoenix btw I will not watch lee byung hun. He is not handsome :joy: please forgive me :joy: he is so lucky to get a beautiful wife :joy: my friend who is a namja who doesn’t like kdrama said there’s only 1 beautiful actress in kdrama and its Lee Byung Hun’s wife hahahaha.. he said too that Lee Minho is handsome HAHAHAHAAH. 

LOL..... well this was the only drama of his that I liked. basically it is all about the chemistry and this drama is fascinating because he was actually the second lead. he wasn't supposed to get the girl. but since the audience fell in love with him, the writer wrote it in such a way that she ended up with him and the first lead ended more or less alone but had a different journey! so that way, quite memorable.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... so either he dies or he leaves? based on the video, this looks like a gentler version of the bodyguard movie with whitney houston except she is nice and not stupid?

Lolll ouch hahaha. I think she is more on like being a introverted person till she becomes weird haha.

@Lawyerh even though I love Outbound Love butttt one thing I hated was that the Female lead finds out that she got cheated on the day she was supposed to get married! And the guy who she is supposed to get married too, cheated with Female lead’s best friend! :rage:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@sushilicious @triplem ~ do either of you remember these movies? think it was HK and watched them YEARS ago. only remember bits of the story.

so plot#1: guy is undercover cop and so infiltrates mafia. as part of his cover, he starts making move (or maybe it just happens that way) on the villain's daughter who is a real spoilt brat. he even marries her to maintain cover. then girl becomes kind of sane? -- anyway, think she warns him when she as well as dad starts realizing his true identity. and there is a big shoot out and villain is killed. she meanwhile runs off to cambodia/thailand or somewhere and she is actually pregnant and living in some country side thinking guy has abandoned her. however, despite himself, he fell in love with her for real and so comes to get her in the end....

plot #2: guy is ex-criminal and comes out of jail after many years. everything has changed. no one to talk to except the young son of his cranky landlady. she is either divorced or widowed. they have this kind of slow antagonistic romance -- basically she doesn't trust him and he sort of finds her old and prickly (even though she is younger than him! hahahha)... anyway, she gets appendicitis and he rushes her to hospital and she then changes her mind about him and feels that he is alright. then I don't remember what all happened but something about his old gang?.... in the end, he leaves with her and son to macau? or somewhere in the hope to start a new life where his past crimes don't drag him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh even though I love Outbound Love

Lol i got distracted with the amount of durians and the coconuts instead from that MV :joy:

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. yea I watched it and basically my reaction was "meh". hahahahah... so I won't say since you liked it but yea.

Well the storyline is not new haha... and i tot its not melodrama. So i was kind of cheated into watching it lol. Im quite like their interaction as newly built family.. and that dimples just bewitched me :tounge_wink: Since that drama is the first time im seeing Lee Seok Jin actually. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @sushilicious @Lawyerh Thanks for all the recommendations. Will check them out and see which one hook me in. I've watched Secrets and Suspicious Housekeeper. 

@triplem Gosh, that last scene of AB!! The electric feeling in the screen was so strong I could feel it on my side of the screen :P:D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

guy is undercover cop

Erm. I Don’t have any sorry. But the ones that is related to undercover and it’s HK is a series that has a character named Laughing. Yes that’s his name hahaha. It has like 2 series 2 movies on this character hahaha.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching are you someone who ship couples to bed or not? When I mean to bed. I mean...that. Noticed some in pmj x psj thread they talk about bed scene :joy:

Unfortunately nope...:joy: I loathed people who do things half baked. Bed scene on Asia television never really convincing so I would rather their imply it rather than show it..... The thread that you mentioned always HOT during HPL airing time...:joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

another movie plot -- it was japanese and I watched it on a flight. so maybe it was decent hit? has anyone seen it and remember the name?

it was a train station master... putting in spoiler as it is quite long....

Spoiler

plot: it was set in the early 1900s? and rural japan in winter. there was ridiculously great cinematography -- the kind that makes you feel winter is harsh but very beautiful. so it is about this train station master who is old, cranky and misses his wife who passed away. (no kids). so this station is one of those where trains go through but not too many people get off. so on the day of his wife's death anniversary, this young woman with a baby gets off. she then abandons the baby at the station with a note saying that she is on the run from loan sharks (yakuza) and will return to collect once it is safe. station master is annoyed but because the baby shows up on his wife's anniversary, he feels like his wife is ordering him to look after the child. so he does very reluctantly. to his exasperation, baby grows up to be a very naughty tomboyish 10 year old girl who is constantly getting into trouble at the village. whenever the villagers complain and say "your daughter did this", his response is "she is not my kid!".

so after one scolding, girl decides that she will go and find her mother. so she drags this village kid who she plays with and goes off on a cross-country trip. station master assures boy's parents that he will find the two kids and takes off. all sorts of things happen. (can't remember exactly)... but anyway, through the trip, the station master realizes how attached he has become to this girl. so girl almost finds her mother -- basically she sees her across a lake/bridge/river and is wondering what to do. at this point, the station master shows up and asks her to come home -- tells her that she is his kid and no one, including his dead wife, can tell him to give up this daughter and even if the young woman comes back, he will not hand the girl over. the girl then decides to go home.

the movie then ends with a shot of the local festival. girl yet again breaks something in some village stall. villager goes and complain and the station master is like "what did my brat do now?"... liked how the characters basically didn't change -- old man was still cranky and girl was still bratty but their equation subtly changes where they are now firmly father and child. and she is still getting into trouble at the village but she is now firmly part of that community and that change is also very subtle..... guess thats why I remember it?

can't believe I remember so much even though I watched it years ago!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin Wallace Huo back with his new drama. But idk look like very serious drama. 

Should i watch or no? He looks handsome. But too serious drama hurt my brain lol..

d5TQe8D.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

978 :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh with yang mi? Yes you must watch it :love: btw I have never watch  cdrama that is not serious and romantic. I think we have a lot of romantic and serious cdramas than kdramas :rolleyes:

Wallace huo always handsome ya.. sighhhh

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

978 :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh with angela baby? 

No babe. With yang mi lol... I watched a lot of his drama actually. I was crazy about him before... haha... Dolphin Bay / Chinese Paladin 3 / Detective Tanglang are some of my favourite. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama i think u mentioned My Mister is a good drama? I might be going to watch it. Come across this editing.. and im interested...

Yes, My Mister is a great drama. It started a bit dark, but it has great development and ending. Very recommended. I suggest take your time watching it, don't rush through it. I marathon-ed it, but I believe I would have enjoyed it much more if watching live, with the wait in between weeks and discussion with forum members.

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama

Sky Castle Rocks!!! I am on episode 11 and it's on fire!! YEAH!!! The casts are superb and their acting are stellar...

O yeah!!! So has anything made you laugh yet? Hahaha.... It's definitely on my highly recommended drama list, and I would not hesitate to push people to watch it ;)

@sushilicious That MV of Outbound Love got me hooked. It's the kind of music that creates that old melo-rom feel for me. Really like the song. The title translates to "Really want to hate you" LOL....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That MV of Outbound Love got me hooked. It's the kind of music that creates that old melo-rom feel for me. Really like the song. The title translates to "Really want to hate you" LOL....

Hhaahah that ost will be there during the entire drama except for probably the last few episodes where they switch to another ost which i love. Called Half a step more. Wow that song is niceee! And that Male lead was my bias haha. I hold on to him until he got married. Haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 5/11/2019 at 3:01 PM, lynne22 said:

@CamelKnight how are you doing? What do you think about GOT S08?

@sushilicious hahaha i know right? Its sad tbh...

@Sejabin There’s actually this one modern C-drama that is right up your alley, Well Intended love, but sadly, there’s no reliable subs right now. We’ll have to wait till Netfilx finally airs it with subs.

+2

Oh I'm dissappointed to be honest. I loved it up to S8 but the way they're writing things is just... ugh... Final episode tomorrow (well, tonight but can't watch until tomorrow) and I think that's a good thing. Though I'm curious as to how it will end, I think they made a bunch of mistakes in this season. I don't see any possibility for redemption but who knows. They might surprise me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hhaahah that ost will be there during the entire drama except for probably the last few episodes where they switch to another ost which i love. Called Half a step more. Wow that song is niceee! And that Male lead was my bias haha. I hold on to him until he got married. Haha

Checked it out... Yes, great song as well. Love the feel...

I can't find where to watch the drama though. Can you PM me where to find it?

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

No babe. With yang mi lol... I watched a lot of his drama actually. I was crazy about him before... haha... Dolphin Bay / Chinese Paladin 3 / Detective Tanglang are some of my favourite. 

992 :kiss_wink:

btw I don’t know why but I like wallace huo more in wuxia than modern drama. Why? :joy:

just finished mopping? Swapping? The floor.. oh gosh.. if I need to buy a house I will make it small. Very small :weary: Now I will manage some stuffs in living room while playing some kdramas. I don’t understand why mom is keep buying things she does not need. I will throw them all to the wastebasket :weary:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2