Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, sushilicious said:

This is me every time :joy:

:confounded: But wait... was there a thud sound already? Not too clear for me... Still hoping for the best...

Not going to watch the rest first, I just remembered I need my beauty sleep. Looks like I'd never be able to live stream :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But wait... was there a thud sound already? Not too clear for me... Still hoping for the best...

Yes. Wasn’t too sure about that...but the trailer though...it’s a bit eyebrow raising...

ah..mrsj3n is correct. It’s my new crack :joy: oh dear. Crazylicious is coming to town again!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Whoaaa, I just realized I'm Immortal now... when did that happen...? :lol:

When you hit 30000 hahaha congrats :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

When you hit 30000 hahaha congrats :) 

I am guessing so too... but I'm still curious when did I hit 30000... with the additional 191 more, it seems to be already a while ago then?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am guessing so too... but I'm still curious when did I hit 30000... with the additional 191 more, it seems to be already a while ago then?

Roughly 3 days ago :) I remember the weirdest things..so yeah....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

950 :joy:

I almost sleep but something funny happened. I can’t sleep now HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: O.M.G *dying laughing mode ON :joy:

hua ha ha ha ha ha.. suddenly I feel hungry wkkwkwkwkwkwkw :joy:

• LOL 3

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Crazylicious is coming to town again!

Found out theres candilicious as well lol... shes lounging in lion thread, suitable with her name hahaha.... 

Btw love the yellow thingy dancing of urs haha....

@ktcjdrama congrat for being Immortal lol. Wish that soompi point can be trade off as voucher or something instead hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Not even sure how I came up with kimchilicious in the first place let alone Sushilicious haha...

@Lawyerh let me transfer you to @lynne22 so that she can lecture you on what you have just called the yellow thingy is. :joy:

@cenching are you someone who ship couples to bed or not? When I mean to bed. I mean...that. Noticed some in pmj x psj thread they talk about bed scene :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Suddenly in the mood to watch some really good melo... but none seems to be airing now...

watch something that has already aired. have you watched 'phoenix' with lee seo jin? one of my fav melos.... or for a good makjang melo with all round stellar acting from every single character, try scandal with kim jae won.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

my fav melos

My only mellow i watched was secrets. Starring Ji Sung & Hwang Jung Eum.

Mellow have been given a bad rep due to its repetitiveness of the same thing. I cheat you etc. :( 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Marriage Contract Lee Seok Jin x UEE is good @ktcjdrama

I seldom watched melodrama actually. Its like once in a bluemoon event for me lol. 

@Lmangla do u watched this? Since u mentioned LSJ, i also quite like this drama of his. I think hes charming & good at melodrama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin ~ try the ones I mentioned (phoenix with lee seo jin and scandal with kim jae won). @ktcjdrama ~ other melos I can think of are also quite old but I loved them enough to re-watch. try suspicious housekeeper if you are looking for something completely different. another classic is beautiful days with lee byung hun and choi ji woo -- lee was supposed to be the second lead but he ends up getting the girl due to sizzling chemistry!!!!

@sushilicious ~ there have been some melos that have been surprised me. more than the story, the strength of the melo really lies in its emotions and how well the actors sell it it you. so it really does require some serious acting chops which is why melos tend to draw in older or experienced actors. once the emotions are in place, you are on edge wondering when it will all fall apart.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali omg . I really enjoyed Absolute BF . Where can we get these robots ? :joy:.  The last bit when he ask her if she was going to bed , I squealed & clapped . Forget them humans ...hahaha ...but I think @Sejabin‘s oppa will have some interesting  character development- competition is always a good thing :D 

Spoiler

@Lawyerh OTP pretty sweet in eps 10 of Divorce lawyer . But hmmm 2nd FL is gonna be a problem...errr...

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

sometimes I wonder why I am so bored with romance dramas these days but then I watch a scene like this from a classic and I know! when I first watched this scene, my heart was like dugun dugun from all the chemistry!

and it was their first interaction and they were strangers. what a meet!! this is how melos are made! @triplem @kokodus @ktcjdrama @Sejabin @sushilicious @Lawyerh @staygold  ~ just watch the first minute and half. and sushi -- think you might enjoy beautiful days as it is kind of a dark romance in a way of the good old fashioned kind...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla before I came to Kdramas. I watched tons of hongkong dramas..I used to hate Kdramas believe me or not :joy:

during those days, I actually watch romance / mellow dramas :) 

one of the emotional ones to me was this series:

You don’t really need to understand the ost, but do watch the video.

it’s called witness protection. The ending is hella upsetting to me. I remember I was crying in the shower after I finished it, I didn’t wanted cry in front of my parents so I went to shower real early :joy:

The plot talks about a rich lady meets this private security, she is shy in nature but after meet him and him saving her countless of time, she finally feels better... :( 

then another full on romance that i love:

Outbound love. Talks about a travel agent went to Penang to meet this man. Who seems rather annoying at first, but later on they get close together. This man seems like those happy go lucky type, but he has a quite depressing past. He was hurt by romance. 

This has penang culture + music industry + romance together :) 

Edit:

One of their osts I loved, in this series it was ‘written’ by the male lead (yes he was a famous music composer before he decided to become a travel guide) after Female lead left him. After scolding him. He couldn’t write any good music, but it was her who scolded him that spark his inner creativity once again. 

@triplem have you watched these two dramas?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

960 :kiss_wink:

thanks @Lmangla.. I will try phoenix btw I will not watch lee byung hun. He is not handsome :joy: please forgive me :joy: he is so lucky to get a beautiful wife :joy: my friend who is a namja who doesn’t like kdrama said there’s only 1 beautiful actress in kdrama and its Lee Byung Hun’s wife hahahaha.. he said too that Lee Minho is handsome HAHAHAHAAH. 

@triplem I watch absolute bf only for hong jong hyun. Not interesting with the main lead storyline with yeo jin goo. I just follow side storyline with hong jong hyun. I am a strange girl HAHAHAHHAHA :joy: 

HJH is too skinny in this drama if compared to the king loves :cold_sweat: I hope he will play a romcom with yoona (although it is seems imposibble) hiks. 

I feel like I watch kids program nicklodeon tv or mickey mouse program if yeojin goo is there or kim soo hyun. I mean I watch kdrama for handsome mature oppas not those kids who were being insisted to grown up faster on screen :dissapointed: 

• LOL 5