Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

Advertise all you want without making others feel bad

Lol we learnt a thing called subtext. This is a subtext. Definitely. :) Okay will learn to change. 

848?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 5/15/2019 at 10:51 PM, cenching said:

Nothing wrong with trying....:glasses: I will drop it if I don't like it....Sky Castle trailer looks awesome while Abyss even the trailer looks positively ghastly

Sky Castle is a must watch.  The beginning episode is a bit confusing because they throw ALL the characters at you all at once and it’s hard to wrap your mind around them all.  But wait for it...the cliffhangers at the end of EVERY episode is well worth it.  It is definitely worthy of the hype.  :D

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla not feeling too wise lately! :lol: Thought lets clear out things to get some clarity.

ah, owls are supposed to be wise right? always associate owls with sleep and night. one of the place we lived, there used to be this nightly owl outside my window that drove me nuts during certain seasons.

hahahah....

EDIT: @triplem ~ regarding your abs man

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325156wpp/so-ji-sub-confirmed-to-be-dating-jo-eun-jung

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is cute :) 

Happy for Mr. Kim Bon... 

This is his first ever publicly known girlfriend, right? 

is it? just thought the way they met was quite cute. she is a reporter who interviews him. doesn't that sound like a drama?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

just bought this through web xixixixix :rolleyes:

326655087000_tamanho_G_240x@2x.jpg?v=155

my friend said it is expensive for plastic. but I like it. it's comfortable and pretty. I want to buy the red one but unfortunately I can not wear it to work if red :heart:

but the red one is too pretty. hiks I will be dreaming of this red shoes :bawling:

326650159100_tamanho_G_240x@2x.jpg?v=155

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Lol i was low key shipping him with Gong Hyo Jin bcos of Master Sun. See proof of none from my ship list ever sail.... 

@Sejabinmelissa brand? The plastic got perfume that one? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

See proof of none from my ship list ever sail.... 

*hugs* Same girl. Same.:tears: so nowadays i gave up shipping.:joy: and just fan on one person. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol i was low key shipping him with Gong Hyo Jin bcos of Master Sun. See proof of none from my ship list ever sail.... 

@Sejabinmelissa brand? The plastic got perfume that one? 

hu um :relaxed: I buy it because it is flat. and comfortable. I can wear it to everywhere. to work to mall to church to gathering WKWKWKWKKWKWKWKW :joy: I am rarely wearing heels now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I might watch Strangers from Hell...the teaser looks...pretty..erm...creepy?  Looks good though.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

I might watch Strangers from Hell...the teaser looks...pretty..erm...creepy?  Looks good though.

Me too :D.  Although I have reservations about the female lead.  When news broke about her casting I was like “Who IS she?”  She may well end up being dwarfed by Siwan and LDW in the arena. Hopefully she’s decent and not cringey and rub me up the wrong way :lol:.

And then there’s that little thing about the writer being the one who wrote Save Me.  I loved Save Me but her most recent offering was Item and it was disastrous.  Not even JJH could save it.

• Like 4
  • Love 2