Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin even from laptop sometimes you can't just copy paste the image from google. You have to go to the site first and get the correct link before it will show up in soompi thread. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cenching said:

I don't think it's because of the update. There are some links in Google that are protected by copyright and don't allow any copy/paste. If the problem is the copyright, you can't do it at all even with a host....

+2

oh okay. I will learn this stuff. Thank you *huggsssss :heart:

note: ameera ali said ‘man eater’

even lawyerh and triplem never use these words.. seems ameera level is far than lawyerh and triplem :kiss: (my level is lower than lawyerh and triplem you know..)

@ktcjdrama thank you chingu. I will learn this image and gif things seriously :joy: ahhhhhh playing forum is a bit complicated wkwkwkwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

@cenching all my Korean kids will agree with @ktcjdrama . They feel Sky Castle is really good cause it is like their life there . They are so grateful their parents send them abroad to study & not have to suffer like that . 

@Sejabin if you’re taking an image from websites or google - Sometimes, it’s possible to paste direct  but sometimes not . 

use the insert other media button at the bottom right of each post. 

@Ameera Ali don’t u find that DMI has no understanding of personal space . He’s always so close to her face . If KYK was this close to me , I might pass out !

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Veronica Park is Awesome! (highpitched)

She’s crazy over the TOP ! Her English is not bad though 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali don’t u find that DMI has no understanding of personal space . He’s always so close to her face . If KYK was this close to me , I might pass out !

This! This! This!! 

Did you see how he stopped her by the glass partition the next day after the dinner? So many times he was half-hugging her to shove her back from leaving. Then both hands on her arms...!?!! Why didn't I meet such a boss when I was still a single working female??

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

682 :blush:

@triplem I use insert media but it’s not working like usually they did that is why I will learn cenching and ktcjdrama suggestions 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

(my level is lower than lawyerh and triplem you know..)

Lol... what rank is this about? Hahaha @triplem is teacher guru cikgu .... of course shes the highest rank. (Of whatever rank here) :lol:

Btw @Ameera Ali u post KJW abs in HPL thread? I thought i was lost in direction to triplem Ahjumma Club :mrgreen:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol... what rank is this about? Hahaha @triplem is teacher guru cikgu .... of course shes the highest rank. (Of whatever rank here) :lol:

Btw @Ameera Ali u post KJW abs in HPL thread? I thought i was lost in direction to triplem Ahjumma Club :mrgreen:

‘maturity’ level :rolleyes: ameera is so mature. 

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I believe @Ameera Ali is much more advance than me . :joy:. Her imagination runs very fast ! 

Gonna watch eps 9 of divorce lawyer later . But they get together so fast , barely halfway, so I’m assuming there’s quite a lot of angst along the way ?

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This! This! This!! 

Did you see how he stopped her by the glass partition the next day after the dinner? So many times he was half-hugging her to shove her back from leaving. Then both hands on her arms...!?!! Why didn't I meet such a boss when I was still a single working female??

Sigh but none of my bosses ever came to looking even 10% hot . All old old ahjussi :joy:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

note: ameera ali said ‘man eater’

even lawyerh and triplem never use these words.. seems ameera level is far than lawyerh and triplem :kiss: (my level is lower than lawyerh and triplem you know..)

@Sejabin & 

@triplem

FBA1E428-9B25-4CE6-9561-149F3880A591.gif

:joy:

@Lawyerh for science :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sigh but none of my bosses ever came to looking even 10% hot . All old old ahjussi :joy:

Or old cranky ahjumma... -_-

Need to find that flight to kdramaland... maybe at Gate 9 and 3/4...?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

But they get together so fast , barely halfway, so I’m assuming there’s quite a lot of angst along the way ?

As expected of drama veteran lol....Well not that bad.. dont worry. So u will watch Judge vs Judge after this? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Another material for the office meeting discussion tomorrow....:glasses:

+2

Just looking at the thumbnail, I think my heart cannot take KJW doing anymore romantic drama lead... he should just go back to being a MTG....

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

:bawling: why he always looks like ready to make love everwhere anywhere anytime :bawling:

when KJW kisses a girl, he is not just kissing. He makes love :bawling: he kisses her forehead, nose, cheeks, hand.. 

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM :bawling: his hands always touching everywhere. Her hair her cheeks her anything huuu uuuu uuuuuu :bawling: 

*sejabini is fainting mode ON

if he kisses pmy legs I will slap pd nim and writer nim. 

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just looking at the thumbnail, I think my heart cannot take KJW doing anymore romantic drama lead... he should just go back being a MTG....

A man like KJW should be registered as a dangerous man and required to report to his handler everyday.....:naughty:

2TWuK.gif

+2

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @cenching dont even talk about man eater. If pyschopath this handsome, we might be eaten instead (literally) lol :joy:

You meant willingly or even offered up ourselves to him???? Yes, please....:glasses: As long as he do it without the kettle bells....:skull:

+2

• LOL 3