Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@LawyerhDon't worry, MQ had a very small fanbase, during the 2nd season we were so few, I didn't even post on the thread because it was more or less empty.

Well, this chemistry between these two grows of course, but......it's very weird. I do not talk about any case when I say disappointed dragging, the big case in S2 is honestly quite interesting, but it takes soooo long until the good stuff begins, the last episode was so good.

I talk about Detective Ha and Seol-Ok, you could see that they like/love each other and dance around. But she was married and he tried to find his old gf. 

Early Season 2 spoiler

Spoiler

So S2 starts and you feel like this season, they finally become a couple and it starts good, you have tons of sweet moments of jealosy, back and forth and neither of the two take action to confess, you always feel like it's obvious but THEY DRAG IT and well......I need a third season.... :vicx:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

quite like this pair... good detective couple... always bickering. And never become full blown love affair. Fit my bills haha.... 

It’s the unspoken romance that you like . It does make it more interesting 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wednesday is here! Which means....3 more days till Voice :relieved: which is also three more days till weekends yayyy! Cause already feel like trash Liao, need..me break!

@triplem it’s great that after a week of hard work. I finally submit that particular work. It’s like a bag just lift off my chest. :innocent: 1 out of 3 Assignments for my particular subject DONE! WHEEEW!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

The weather got me, hot rain hot ... and im caught a bad flu... decided to home rest... 

Get well soon :relaxed:

wave to everyone :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Dhakra they dont make them real deal, with S3 in mind perhaps. 

Not sure if you watched western series, X Files, they obviously into each other and yet still dont make them as official couple. Took them 9 seasons lol.

I think i can still handle their dragging romance for another 2 more seasons :lol:

@sushilicious feel like this week is endless.. waiting for long weekend. And that V S3 do look dark & gruesome. Seems they have better cinematography & concept compare than S2. 

@Ameera Ali thanks my babe... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

feel like this week is endless.. waiting for long weekend. And that V S3 do look dark & gruesome. Seems they have better cinematography & concept compare than S2. 

Yesssss hahah. I like the feels though hahaha it's real nice :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I left quite a long time and I must miss many things here.

@triplem I'm pretty good and still busy with works.

@kokodus hey... you tag me to those threads.. I miss it. I just can log in today.

And to everyone... how's life?? Fun? Good? I hope you all say yes. I miss you. I'll come back here often soon. See ya. 

I forgot... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I left quite a long time and I must miss many things here.

@triplem I'm pretty good and still busy with works.

@kokodus hey... you tag me to those threads.. I miss it. I just can log in today.

And to everyone... how's life?? Fun? Good? I hope you all say yes. I miss you. I'll come back here often soon. See ya. 

I forgot... 

Gal, what happened to you ? I hope everything is ok . Anyway Glad to see you here . Miss watching dramas together. Did you watch My fellow citizens & The secret life of my secretary ?

@sushilicious well done . Two more to go ! Fighting!!

@lynne22 hv you watched Pokémon det pick yet? Good ? 

Waves @Ameera Ali I’m anticipating some gifs from TSLof My Secretary. There were so many cute moments 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

well done . Two more to go ! Fighting!!

:sweat_smile: this is just a subject. I have a few subjects haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

everyone opinions in my office after watching Kim Jae Wook Kiss scene ep 9-10

everyone open their laptop and handphone to watch ep9-10 kiss scene

including bramanda.. a pisces guy ~~~

Ira: He is dominating, controlling,  and caring while kissing.. 

ME: and rulling and mastering, ..

Dinni: I feel like I am in a Management Class :joy:

Ira: he is so manly yah? too hot.. He dragged PMY to the the wall..

Dinni: pokokx tiap kali dia bacium, PMY ta mundur-mundur trus

:joy:

ME: He is always dragged PMY to everywhere in this drama. to the wall, to the table, wkwkwkwk I told you I've been watching kdrama since 2002, this is the 1st time I see a man kissing a girl like this :love:

Dinni: PMY always breathless when he kisses her

Bram: I AM A BETTER KISSER THAN HIM <~~~ a pisces guy (this is reminds me when Ameera said she is also a good kisser WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy:)

all of us: HUEEEEKKKKKKKK :mask:

Bram: He is not that Handsome.. I am more handsome than him <~~~ a pisces guy

all of us: HUEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :weary:

ME: ngana pigi ka laut sana bram trus jang balik2  :crazy:

Bram: thanks for sharing this information. I will show this kissing scene to everyone in my room

:joy::joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin can i join ur office lol? I cant even discuss kdrama with my colleagues. Thats why i lounge here :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin can i join ur office lol? I cant even discuss kdrama with my colleagues. Thats why i lounge here :mrgreen:

we will be very happy hahahaha :joy: *huggssssss :kiss_wink:

you will always laugh whenever you heard their comments and you can feel the euphoria in the room the next morning after KJW kissing scene the night before wkkwkwwk 

• LOL 4

@Sejabin

But dragged to table not new. Kang Ji Hwan invented it in Coffee House 2010 lol :ph34r: The girl want to seduced him, but the plan backtracked her. 

Spoiler

CoWXIvx.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

660 :joy:

@Lawyerh but the way he dragged pmy to the table was too hot right? Wkwkkw he even think to take her on the table and after the kiss take her to stand again. Oughhhhh :love:

I just think about it after Ira said he is dominating yet very soft and tender while kissing .. ough my heart dugun dugun again :bawling: THAT’S A MAN :thumbsup:

my friend ira even compared kjw kisses to gong yoo kisses in goblin ira said gong yoo also hot but still a bit rough. But kjw is hot and dominating and caring

*sejabini is fainting mode ON ~~~

btw on rinsan forum we users need oxygen tank but in HPL kdrama, it’s park min young who needs oxygen tank WKWKKWKWWK :joy: 

@Ameera Ali hi my good kisser :kiss_wink: WKWKWKWKWKWKW :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@Dhakra

Normally i avoided Kwon Sang Woo, cos his drama is sobbing mess. I surprised that hes pretty good with comedic role. 

92FQCAp.jpg

Btw if you like Lee Da Hee, she's also very pretty in The Beauty Inside. Paired with Ahn Jae Hyun. The couple is 2nd side story, but they're scene stealer!

Spoiler

X3Ybk7H.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2