Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

How smooth ? Got vid ?

I'll try to gif it for you when I reach that part...

You should watch it. The drama is really good. The leads got chemistry and most of all, watching it made me really miss all those street food :yum:

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You should watch it. The drama is really good.

Yes you should @triplem get that hongkong vibe back :joy: but anyways I’m so happy that you are my first successful customer for outbound hahaha. 

When I watched this, I fell for Ruco. Hahaha. He looks so nice haha. :joy: ahh memories hahaha. He is the first that I seen of actors who would have earrings / rings on during events and all that haha

• Love 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

My Mister will do exactly that... I guarantee it will leave you with a very good feel :thumbsup:

kekkeke.... am still going to avoid my mister. read the recaps of the first few episodes and I was like "meh! this is so depressing!!!!".... and the recaps/reviews of the ending made it seem like the relief after a painful tooth removal! :tounge_wink:... so yea, not for me. LOL....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious I was enjoying Outbound so much, until they had to come up with the sub-plot of the case involving her super kind brother-in-law and her irrational immature sister.... <_< highly detest that kind of sub-plot and it got a little bit of makjang reaction from the family also.... Taking a break now from Outbound....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious I was enjoying Outbound so much, until they had to come up with the sub-plot of the case involving her super kind brother-in-law and her unreasonable immature sister.... <_< highly detest that kind of sub-plot and it got a little bit of makjang reaction from the family also.... Taking a break now from Outbound....

Pshh :joy: wahhh :joy: okay then. I mean you can skip too if you want hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Pshh :joy: wahhh :joy: okay then. I mean you can skip too if you want hahahaha

I do need to take a break. Been watching it non-stop last night and putting off some work... LOL... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

548 :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama outbound Love! Ep 15! The kiss! You are reaching it soon! Good luck!

:joy:

was looking back at the past HK dramas I watched saw outbound and decided to just press 15 and I saw it! Hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama outbound Love! Ep 15! The kiss! You are reaching it soon! Good luck!

:joy:

was looking back at the past HK dramas I watched saw outbound and decided to just press 15 and I saw it! Hahaha

Arrgghh... I was so close already!! I stopped halfway ep.14... But no, no, no, I have to finish some work first, hahaha...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh argh ...eps 12 ...meddling Mother , manipulative second lead ...eh this lawyer bong is like printing money is it ??? . I’m so annoyed :skull: ..

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

printing money

Money Laundering?:scream: 

You annoyed because he printing money or something else in the drama? hahahaha

Watching dramas makes you learn things to be honest. You learn the language first. Typically those bad words you learn, then comes those normal words. haha. I think you learn their language  based on what genre you typically watch. If you watch Romance. Saranghae etc haha if you watch crime, learnt about suspect pihaejae victim etc. It's really funny sometimes. 

When i was watching HK dramas, typically it's full of crime all that, so i learn what is drugs, alcohol those bad bad words hahahahaha 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Money Laundering?:scream: 

You annoyed because he printing money or something else in the drama? hahahaha

Cause he’s got so much money , he can just throw it around as he wish ...

:lol:

@Lawyerh Jung woo is a real sweet heart ...he never gives up ..I’m at eps 13....

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, triplem said:

Cause he’s got so much money , he can just throw it around as he wish ...

:lol:

So okay...let's just replace annoyed with jealous :joy: just kidding hahhaha. TBH i will too if i am you ahhaha

So it's monday today. But it's a public holiday for me sweee @Lawyerh how are you spending your monday?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

562 :weary:

I just read korean netter reactions about Kim Go Eun and Lee Minho and I am so angry :unamused: how dare they underestimate my Kim Go Eun acting and beauty. This is why they must to stop to consume plastic surgery and botox. This makes them blind when judging people. They really judge people based on the cover cihhhhh.. They need to accept reality sometimes. Accepting what They got when they were born. Accepting their big nose or their small eyes. And they said her acting is not too good. Huekkkkkk :weary: So who’s acting is too good in their standard? Suzy :scream: at least kim go eun’s breast are real :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 2

I feel hella afraid now. Something just click on me after I saw my drama trailer & realized a small detail that changes my views on it. Guys...I’m scared. :joy: If you are wondering...

Spoiler

35-BD0971-A5-B1-49-D0-B6-F8-1-F8369-B9-C

That guy in the middle squatting is the ML of this drama. I realized surrounding him are his cops collogues....One of them is his ‘superior’. 

Did the male lead just killed everyone? :scream: normal male leads shouldn’t be doing it but him?! Wow. 

omg, shouldn’t have watch it at night!

I need my sushi blanket and pillows to hug:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

That guy in the middle squatting is the ML of this drama. I realized surrounding him are his cops collogues....One of them is his ‘superior’. 

Did the male lead just killed everyone? :scream: normal male leads shouldn’t be doing it but him?! Wow. 

:scream: You're right about the people around him!!..... but then, maybe he has just arrived at the scene? I'm still trying to think towards the positive...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: You're right about the people around him!!..... but then, maybe he has just arrived at the scene? I'm still trying to think towards the positive...

He is holding a knife. Because they blur out the hands :bawling: i kinda think of it as in a dream. Like it's not real. It must be a fake. He is wearing a mask even.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh how are you spending your monday?  

Lol im drowning myself into dark drama "My Mister". I must be a massochist. I'm drawn to a romance without romance. If thats even make sense lol. Im still thinking about the ending at 00:00. :joy:

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I need my sushi blanket and pillows to hug:bawling:

Lol give u blanket and turtle... i also need one myself

Spoiler

2hWgAGG.gif

@ktcjdrama

Spoiler

I skipped some brother story.. cos its bored me lol.

So for me the ending is Ji An & Ahjussi is not together. Ahjussi still pretty much together with wifey. 

Some commenter seems suggesting they divorce. But i personally dont think so. (As much as i want it to be lol).

Its a great drama neverthless. From the look, the way they walk, the way they waited for each other, you can get the feel of love you could never have in this life time. Its emotional affair for me haha... but he never cross the line. Cos its just show how upright he is as person.

@Lmangla lol u were right about this drama hahaha..... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1