Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy:

okhay.. let's party in the drama thread hahahaha.. btw you know my friends in fb keep tagging me like "Sejabin. our boyfriend will have a new drama. cheer!!"  :joy: <--- she is a filipino who married a french hahaha

I hope Kim Go Eun can leads him to the right direction wkwkwkkwkw

+2

note: if I am Kim Eun Sook I won't let just anyone take leading role in my story xixixixixi :kiss_wink: I miss Kim Go Eun too on drama screen. it's been a long time since Goblin. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH my favorite actress with my boyriend :heart:

• LOL 3

Aiyo @Lawyerh eps 11 ..the omma found out about them  & he finds out that Soo Ah paid for his fees in college ...wahh it’s gonna be angst ahead is it ? Is there any noble idiocy ? Pls give me the heads up 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, triplem said:

Aiyo @Lawyerh eps 11 ..the omma found out about them  & he finds out that Soo Ah paid for his fees in college ...wahh it’s gonna be angst ahead is it ? Is there any noble idiocy ? Pls give me the heads up 

532. Ha ha ha will be a bit annoying for sometimes and yeah got noble idiocy breakup. But hang on there, u should watch ep 13. Very funny.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

534 :heart:

t_5cdce818bebae.jpg?w=700&q=85

so here's the reaction in my office after they knew that Lee Minho will be paired with Kim Go Eun in Kim Eun Sok new drama.

ME, and my friends: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :love:

my boss: ehem..

Dinni: Lee Minho must be very handsome after military service :love:

ME: I will watch it until the end because it's Kim Go Eun :heart:

Ira: I try to be rigid since I knew So Ji Sub is officially dating someone :bawling: this news console my broken heart :relaxed:

Alief: please nah. back to the real world everyone."

WKWKWKWKWKWK :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin send my regards to Ira. I also heartbroken muahahaha. But no worry i still got other single oppa stock. 

Btw lee min ho new drama is it fusion joseon and modern too? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin send my regards to Ira. I also heartbroken muahahaha. But no worry i still got other single oppa stock. 

fusion? sounds like a version of faith?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

hahahaha.. you must see how lethargic she is today WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy: her husband who is also in the same office with us, seeing her like this whenever she talks about So Ji Sub :unamused: hahahaha.. kacau rumah tanggal gara2 so ji sub haHAHAHAHA :joy: btw I haven't read much about LMH new drama :love:

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

fusion? sounds like a version of faith?

I also not too sure yet. 

Btw lmangla youre not watching My Mister? 

@ktcjdrama im on ep.3 i quite like it. Im kind of liking the main lead which is honest & upright person. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw lmangla youre not watching My Mister? 

am not a fan of a slice of life dramas @Lawyerh; would rather watch news or documentaries instead. hahahah.....so never watched my mister.. real life is stressful enough. I like melos but find slice of life dramas very disheartening. I want to watch dramas that leave me with a good feel in the end.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

am not a fan of a slice of life dramas @Lawyerh; would rather watch news or documentaries instead. hahahah.....so never watched my mister.. real life is stressful enough. I like melos but find slice of life dramas very disheartening. I want to watch dramas that leave me with a good feel in the end.

Haha actually i have same view with you on orange. But watching this make me feel like their problems are bigger than mine lol. I think this drama is quite hopeful though. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Haha actually i have same view with you on orange. But watching this make me feel like their problems are bigger than mine lol. I think this drama is quite hopeful though. 

thats why I love makjang -- because it reassures me that my life is sane! LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Kim-Go-Eun5.jpg?fit=600,400&ssl=1

her face is too original ya? I admire her. if your face is original never touch botox or plastic surgery your expressions when acting will be more natural and rich. plus her acting is top class. top class and natural.  from my POV she is even better than Song Hye Kyo. Song Hye Kyo dramas always typical. always with flat expressions or cold hearted. I like Kim Go Eun because she dares to try many different roles :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla letme know if you found the titles.... 

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious @triplem ~ do either of you remember these movies? think it was HK and watched them YEARS ago. only remember bits of the story.

so plot#1: guy is undercover cop and so infiltrates mafia. as part of his cover, he starts making move (or maybe it just happens that way) on the villain's daughter who is a real spoilt brat. he even marries her to maintain cover. then girl becomes kind of sane? -- anyway, think she warns him when she as well as dad starts realizing his true identity. and there is a big shoot out and villain is killed. she meanwhile runs off to cambodia/thailand or somewhere and she is actually pregnant and living in some country side thinking guy has abandoned her. however, despite himself, he fell in love with her for real and so comes to get her in the end....

plot #2: guy is ex-criminal and comes out of jail after many years. everything has changed. no one to talk to except the young son of his cranky landlady. she is either divorced or widowed. they have this kind of slow antagonistic romance -- basically she doesn't trust him and he sort of finds her old and prickly (even though she is younger than him! hahahha)... anyway, she gets appendicitis and he rushes her to hospital and she then changes her mind about him and feels that he is alright. then I don't remember what all happened but something about his old gang?.... in the end, he leaves with her and son to macau? or somewhere in the hope to start a new life where his past crimes don't drag him.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Lmangla letme know if you found the titles.... 

no one knew the movies here... and I watched it long ago but don't remember the actors. just bits of the plot. does it sound familiar to you?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama have you watch v3? :sweat_smile: wahhh.

anyways. Outbound Love how is it? Hahaja

Just saying, when you hit their first kiss. That was the smoothest kiss I ever see hahah

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I want to watch dramas that leave me with a good feel in the end.

My Mister will do exactly that... I guarantee it will leave you with a very good feel :thumbsup:

@sushilicious Not yet watched V3... still watching Outbound. On ep.11 now... :D yes, I'm rushing so as to reach their first kiss... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

no one knew the movies here... and I watched it long ago but don't remember the actors. just bits of the plot. does it sound familiar to you?

The plot sounds familiar.. but I don't remember the title too... :(

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Just saying, when you hit their first kiss. That was the smoothest kiss I ever see hahah

How smooth ? Got vid ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

How smooth ? Got vid ?

I don't hahaha. But i remember hahaha.

To me is hella smooth. There is no, siting on sofa and just slowly go over to the lips that kind. Is like swoosh lips connect that kind. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1