Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus I have to tell you, I'm already biased in YYS's favor here. I'm not a huge fan of any of the other male leads so he automatically has points in his favor there. :lol: 

AND he's a pediatrician! There is no contest here

@Sushimi You traded your family for monies??!!? ./gasp

How could you?!?!

Just now, phikyl said:

@kokodus I have to tell you, I'm already biased in YYS's favor here. I'm not a huge fan of any of the other male leads so he automatically has points in his favor there. :lol: 

@Sushimi You traded your family for monies??!!? ./gasp

How could you?!?!

Hahahahaha it's not like what you think. I don't want to say anything more than the fact that it's not a reply series. LOL. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

84 or 86 episodes? damn long!!! and to be honest.....most of it are very boring...imagine thousands of girls fighting just to get the emperor affections and then scheming and scheming to ensure their son is the one who will take the realm :/

the only thing that i really like this series for is the head pieces...maybe because it represent the Chinese History that why i love seeing it...though i mostly skip thru all or FF thru :x

Noted! I will also FF thru just for the costumes. I can't handle all that harem drama. It's the worst part about the historicals! 

@kokodus Alright. That's good then because it was definitely giving me Reply series vibes there for a bit. Your Oppa did CPR on that child patient wrong and I was so disappointed in him. But it's ok because he's a sweetheart daddy long legs. :lol: 

I just finished the first ep. No time to watch the second ep tonight since it's already 3am here but I'll keep you updated when I do continue watching. :wink: 

Edit: Is that the female doctor's bf in the elevator during the last scene?!?! I feel like it is.... and I feel even worse because I WANT it to be him so they'll break up. :lol: 

+2