Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw anyone watch queen mistery?

Ask @Dhakra. I know he did

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem lol. I put it on about 3 days already lol:joy: it’s cute :joy:

Oh really . I must hv been in a blurr. 

@Ameera Ali whose on your favourite oppa list. ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

@sushilicious I was starting V3... only first scene (the dangling feet) and I quickly decided to wait till daylight to watch... LOL... the background music didn't help... LOL.... It's almost bedtime and I'd like to have a good sleep tonight.

@triplem How's your dad today?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Since my sole Kimchi follower decided to go back to her cottage..imma post it here :) 

Spoiler

F0-DF56-FE-0-D66-49-FA-804-E-172-CA5-A8-

He is awfully cute. Wow :love:

@ktcjdrama episode 2 looks hella awesome. I understand which scene you meant haha. The scene of the artist tied to those metal ropes right? Later up it’s more gruesome like after they found her body...(it becomes a literal art piece..just saying :phew:) but they blurred it out. So it’s fine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali whose on your favourite oppa list. ?

•Mr Hwang 

Lee Min-ho

Jang Hyu

•Ji Chang-wook

•Rain

•Kang Ji-hwan

•Jang Dong-gun

• Song Seung-heon

•Joo Jin-mo

•Lee Min Ki 

These my top favorite 

* this girl can love more  :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama episode 2 looks hella awesome. I understand which scene you meant haha. The scene of the artist tied to those metal ropes right? Later up it’s more gruesome like after they found her body...(it becomes a literal art piece..just saying :phew:) but they blurred it out. So it’s fine.

The blurring out part sometimes irked me, not saying that I have to see the "art piece"... But like the grandma found in the closet in V1. I was having a hard time wondering what were we supposed to be seeing before it registered.

Another one in Psychometric, there was a part where we're supposed to be seeing a thumb/finger peeking from the suitcase, but because it was blurred out, I didn't know it, until later on in one of the flashback, they forgot to blur it out, then I saw that it's supposed to be a finger...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama you can see the blurred out head...:sweat_smile: (prepping you) but I can tell you Ryokan case, is a little creepy cause it reflects real life things we do errr. But it’s good though.

In EP2. Kang Woo is trying to hold back his inner demons...which I was like oh man!:naughty: It’s pretty good. I like it so far :) can’t wait for you to come and hang with us on the thread haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra surprised to see KSG can dance. So talented. With Ahn Hyo Seop.

She is always cute in whatever she does. :D They should make use of that talent.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Ask @Dhakra. I know he did

Yes, @LawyerhI watched it. Both seasons actually. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali as I am rather a new soompi user and Kdrama viewer, I don't know the actors you mentioned :D for me, I adopt @triplem 's idea, of switching from the current oppa to the next :D

Actually I tend more to watch the work and not the actors. I usually get attracted to the trailer, and if the characters are acceptable in terms of looks I watch. Also the story of the drama is very important to me. The genre is another important thing, for me comedy is the top, and no need to say musicals where there are singing (the best example was Heartstrings) then fantasy, action, thriller, sometimes even horror. As for pure romance, it is very boring to me, but I can watch romantic comedy to laugh :D

family drama is good if it is not too draggy or evil. I love watching child actors. Melodrama is sometimes good like "My only one" because I loved the Father/Daughter thing.  I guess the weekly dramas of KBS are OK in general.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

•Mr Hwang 

Lee Min-ho

Jang Hyu

•Ji Chang-wook

•Rain

•Kang Ji-hwan

•Jang Dong-gun

• Song Seung-heon

•Joo Jin-mo

•Lee Min Ki 

These my top favorite 

* this girl can love more  :joy:

Long list... like grocery shopping list. Kim Jae Wok not there? Is this list even valid? :mrgreen:

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Since my sole Kimchi follower decided to go back to her cottage..imma post it here :) 

He is awfully cute. Wow :love:

Talking about me? :joy:

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Yes, @LawyerhI watched it. Both seasons actually. 

@Dhakra can spoil me, will ahjumma divorced with her prosecutor hubby? Im only in S1..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

you can see the blurred out head...:sweat_smile: (prepping you)

My version, all blurred out... I only see very blurry giant white canvas with a hint of red... Only depending on the verbal description by the police officer... So what happened to those wires btw... they're gone...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

sa jengkel sekali Kim Jae wook ini. sdh lama sy berkecimpung di dunia drama korea. baru kali ini sy liat laki2 bacium perempuan pe bagus begini. oh tuhaiiiiii :bawling: 

translating: I hate this Kim Jae Wook too much. I've been in this kdrama land for a long time, this is the first time I see a man kissing a girl too good like this. oh goshhhhhhhh :bawling:

his pouncing aura is too strong. memang de pe muka ini aura2 menerkamnya kuat :no_mouth:

a man should learn how to kiss from KJW

tenor.gif?itemid=14090454

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem How's your dad today?

His temperatures under control but platelets quite Low as expected ( he’s at that point in the cycle ) . Hopefully will go up. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

On 5/11/2019 at 5:44 AM, triplem said:

Actually a lot was going on IRL , she did not say exactly what but mentioned in passing because she was so caught up with it that she did not come onto Soompi much . But still to have her account deleted is quite serious . 

Anyway USAFarmgirl if you’re reading this & had your account hacked etc , sign up a new account & contact us . 

@angelangie @stroppyse by any chance were you guys aware that USAFarmgirl deleted her account? 

her last post on the WGM thread . Even another member is asking for her 

no im surprise by it myself.....she had always been there to offer a good advice or a hearing ear.....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@triplem

Pray for your Dad to get well soon....Plus take care of yourself too, it's a very tiring and stressful to take care of the sick one...:heart::kiss_wink:

@Sejabin

KJW had no problem in kissing men on screen so kissing pretty girl like PMY is like a walk in the park....:glasses: But yes! He is a great and sexy kisser....:glasses: A kind of kisser that can jacks up the body temperature of the one he is kissing and the viewers....:naughty:

@sushilicious

Is Voice 3 good even without Oppa JH?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's good... come watch...

But I didn't watch Voice 2? Is that fine???

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

But I didn't watch Voice 2? Is that fine???

+2

Thats fine 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2