Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Come & Hug Me is actually a miss for me too, well, the latter half is. Kill It so-so not really a miss but Born Again, OMG, what is that even...? Waste to LSH and him both.

the only reason I hung around come hug me was because of the soompi thread. instead of being serious, we kept cracking up over random things. even the bets & polls we had hysterical. so while the drama itself was generally not my cup, the thread made me laugh. so for that reason alone, I finished the drama. :D actually there have quite a few dramas like that I watched only because of soompi community. hahhahah...

@kokodus ~ am loving your new DP (cough, better than rice cooker). :P but why does winter garden look so faded? is it because of netflix lighting? shouldn't the photo stand out so we can better admire father andrea? or do I just have bad eyes?

• Like 2
  • Love 1