Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

950 :joy:

I almost sleep but something funny happened. I can’t sleep now HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: O.M.G *dying laughing mode ON :joy:

hua ha ha ha ha ha.. suddenly I feel hungry wkkwkwkwkwkwkw :joy:

• LOL 3

Suddenly in the mood to watch some really good melo... but none seems to be airing now...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Crazylicious is coming to town again!

Found out theres candilicious as well lol... shes lounging in lion thread, suitable with her name hahaha.... 

Btw love the yellow thingy dancing of urs haha....

@ktcjdrama congrat for being Immortal lol. Wish that soompi point can be trade off as voucher or something instead hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Not even sure how I came up with kimchilicious in the first place let alone Sushilicious haha...

@Lawyerh let me transfer you to @lynne22 so that she can lecture you on what you have just called the yellow thingy is. :joy:

@cenching are you someone who ship couples to bed or not? When I mean to bed. I mean...that. Noticed some in pmj x psj thread they talk about bed scene :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Suddenly in the mood to watch some really good melo... but none seems to be airing now...

watch something that has already aired. have you watched 'phoenix' with lee seo jin? one of my fav melos.... or for a good makjang melo with all round stellar acting from every single character, try scandal with kim jae won.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

954 :kiss_wink:

I want to watch melow too but what is good?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

my fav melos

My only mellow i watched was secrets. Starring Ji Sung & Hwang Jung Eum.

Mellow have been given a bad rep due to its repetitiveness of the same thing. I cheat you etc. :( 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Marriage Contract Lee Seok Jin x UEE is good @ktcjdrama

I seldom watched melodrama actually. Its like once in a bluemoon event for me lol. 

@Lmangla do u watched this? Since u mentioned LSJ, i also quite like this drama of his. I think hes charming & good at melodrama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin ~ try the ones I mentioned (phoenix with lee seo jin and scandal with kim jae won). @ktcjdrama ~ other melos I can think of are also quite old but I loved them enough to re-watch. try suspicious housekeeper if you are looking for something completely different. another classic is beautiful days with lee byung hun and choi ji woo -- lee was supposed to be the second lead but he ends up getting the girl due to sizzling chemistry!!!!

@sushilicious ~ there have been some melos that have been surprised me. more than the story, the strength of the melo really lies in its emotions and how well the actors sell it it you. so it really does require some serious acting chops which is why melos tend to draw in older or experienced actors. once the emotions are in place, you are on edge wondering when it will all fall apart.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali omg . I really enjoyed Absolute BF . Where can we get these robots ? :joy:.  The last bit when he ask her if she was going to bed , I squealed & clapped . Forget them humans ...hahaha ...but I think @Sejabin‘s oppa will have some interesting  character development- competition is always a good thing :D 

Spoiler

@Lawyerh OTP pretty sweet in eps 10 of Divorce lawyer . But hmmm 2nd FL is gonna be a problem...errr...

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

sometimes I wonder why I am so bored with romance dramas these days but then I watch a scene like this from a classic and I know! when I first watched this scene, my heart was like dugun dugun from all the chemistry!

and it was their first interaction and they were strangers. what a meet!! this is how melos are made! @triplem @kokodus @ktcjdrama @Sejabin @sushilicious @Lawyerh @staygold  ~ just watch the first minute and half. and sushi -- think you might enjoy beautiful days as it is kind of a dark romance in a way of the good old fashioned kind...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla before I came to Kdramas. I watched tons of hongkong dramas..I used to hate Kdramas believe me or not :joy:

during those days, I actually watch romance / mellow dramas :) 

one of the emotional ones to me was this series:

You don’t really need to understand the ost, but do watch the video.

it’s called witness protection. The ending is hella upsetting to me. I remember I was crying in the shower after I finished it, I didn’t wanted cry in front of my parents so I went to shower real early :joy:

The plot talks about a rich lady meets this private security, she is shy in nature but after meet him and him saving her countless of time, she finally feels better... :( 

then another full on romance that i love:

Outbound love. Talks about a travel agent went to Penang to meet this man. Who seems rather annoying at first, but later on they get close together. This man seems like those happy go lucky type, but he has a quite depressing past. He was hurt by romance. 

This has penang culture + music industry + romance together :) 

Edit:

One of their osts I loved, in this series it was ‘written’ by the male lead (yes he was a famous music composer before he decided to become a travel guide) after Female lead left him. After scolding him. He couldn’t write any good music, but it was her who scolded him that spark his inner creativity once again. 

@triplem have you watched these two dramas?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

960 :kiss_wink:

thanks @Lmangla.. I will try phoenix btw I will not watch lee byung hun. He is not handsome :joy: please forgive me :joy: he is so lucky to get a beautiful wife :joy: my friend who is a namja who doesn’t like kdrama said there’s only 1 beautiful actress in kdrama and its Lee Byung Hun’s wife hahahaha.. he said too that Lee Minho is handsome HAHAHAHAAH. 

@triplem I watch absolute bf only for hong jong hyun. Not interesting with the main lead storyline with yeo jin goo. I just follow side storyline with hong jong hyun. I am a strange girl HAHAHAHHAHA :joy: 

HJH is too skinny in this drama if compared to the king loves :cold_sweat: I hope he will play a romcom with yoona (although it is seems imposibble) hiks. 

I feel like I watch kids program nicklodeon tv or mickey mouse program if yeojin goo is there or kim soo hyun. I mean I watch kdrama for handsome mature oppas not those kids who were being insisted to grown up faster on screen :dissapointed: 

• LOL 5

Gosh ur drama looks so sad indeed @sushilicious isnt that Linda Chung and Bosco Wong? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Gosh ur drama looks so sad indeed @sushilicious isnt that Linda Chung and Bosco Wong? 

Yup! The ending is real upsetting! But Outbound Love is nice :blush: the ending is cute too! I love Outbound Love the most! Haha watched it twice :) 

Outbound love vid:

Outbound Love MV

• Like 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

it’s called witness protection. The ending is hella upsetting to me. I remember I was crying in the shower after I finished it, I didn’t wanted cry in front of my parents so I went to shower real early :joy:

kekekek... so either he dies or he leaves? based on the video, this looks like a gentler version of the bodyguard movie with whitney houston except she is nice and not stupid?

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla do u watched this? Since u mentioned LSJ, i also quite like this drama of his. I think hes charming & good at melodrama.  

kekeke.. yea I watched it and basically my reaction was "meh". hahahahah... so I won't say since you liked it but yea. there was something missing for me and so it just got on that finished but forgotten pile. used to watch lee seo jin before he became a big star and have watched him even in daily/weekend dramas!

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

thanks @Lmangla.. I will try phoenix btw I will not watch lee byung hun. He is not handsome :joy: please forgive me :joy: he is so lucky to get a beautiful wife :joy: my friend who is a namja who doesn’t like kdrama said there’s only 1 beautiful actress in kdrama and its Lee Byung Hun’s wife hahahaha.. he said too that Lee Minho is handsome HAHAHAHAAH. 

LOL..... well this was the only drama of his that I liked. basically it is all about the chemistry and this drama is fascinating because he was actually the second lead. he wasn't supposed to get the girl. but since the audience fell in love with him, the writer wrote it in such a way that she ended up with him and the first lead ended more or less alone but had a different journey! so that way, quite memorable.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... so either he dies or he leaves? based on the video, this looks like a gentler version of the bodyguard movie with whitney houston except she is nice and not stupid?

Lolll ouch hahaha. I think she is more on like being a introverted person till she becomes weird haha.

@Lawyerh even though I love Outbound Love butttt one thing I hated was that the Female lead finds out that she got cheated on the day she was supposed to get married! And the guy who she is supposed to get married too, cheated with Female lead’s best friend! :rage:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@sushilicious @triplem ~ do either of you remember these movies? think it was HK and watched them YEARS ago. only remember bits of the story.

so plot#1: guy is undercover cop and so infiltrates mafia. as part of his cover, he starts making move (or maybe it just happens that way) on the villain's daughter who is a real spoilt brat. he even marries her to maintain cover. then girl becomes kind of sane? -- anyway, think she warns him when she as well as dad starts realizing his true identity. and there is a big shoot out and villain is killed. she meanwhile runs off to cambodia/thailand or somewhere and she is actually pregnant and living in some country side thinking guy has abandoned her. however, despite himself, he fell in love with her for real and so comes to get her in the end....

plot #2: guy is ex-criminal and comes out of jail after many years. everything has changed. no one to talk to except the young son of his cranky landlady. she is either divorced or widowed. they have this kind of slow antagonistic romance -- basically she doesn't trust him and he sort of finds her old and prickly (even though she is younger than him! hahahha)... anyway, she gets appendicitis and he rushes her to hospital and she then changes her mind about him and feels that he is alright. then I don't remember what all happened but something about his old gang?.... in the end, he leaves with her and son to macau? or somewhere in the hope to start a new life where his past crimes don't drag him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh even though I love Outbound Love

Lol i got distracted with the amount of durians and the coconuts instead from that MV :joy:

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. yea I watched it and basically my reaction was "meh". hahahahah... so I won't say since you liked it but yea.

Well the storyline is not new haha... and i tot its not melodrama. So i was kind of cheated into watching it lol. Im quite like their interaction as newly built family.. and that dimples just bewitched me :tounge_wink: Since that drama is the first time im seeing Lee Seok Jin actually. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @sushilicious @Lawyerh Thanks for all the recommendations. Will check them out and see which one hook me in. I've watched Secrets and Suspicious Housekeeper. 

@triplem Gosh, that last scene of AB!! The electric feeling in the screen was so strong I could feel it on my side of the screen :P:D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1