Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stargazer187 I hate Fu pei. I skip all his scenes. I don't know what Momo and Shan Shan sees in him. He is not worth it. Sighhh. Hmmm which ep you are at?? I'm only at 8th ep now. Lol. 

@Dhakra why what happened? It's not even 'that' time of the year yet...why did you go to a dental surgeon? Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It’s so scary that half way through, she is faceless. :joy: That’s a nightmare :joy:

Are you joining the wagon then? :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I hate Fu pei. I skip all his scenes. I don't know what Momo and Shan Shan sees in him. He is not worth it. Sighhh. Hmmm which ep you are at?? I'm only at 8th ep now. Lol. 

I skipped all his scenes. And her friend's too cos she is most of the scenes with Fu Pei!

I am now on ep 20. Waiting for next 4 eps.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nooo.... no kisses allowed until Dom figured out the person he's having feeling for is JGH!

That’s true. I’m hoping the same . I’d like him to really know who he is that he’s fallen for . 

You know what I’m surprised in Dear Citizen is that up to now MY is still clueless about JG’s past . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are you joining the wagon then? :D

Haha not yet I see :) but tbh. I was having some bad internet connections. So it’s on that post loading...The gif did not move and it just so happens to stay at that face. I was like what? So I waited for it to get loaded and watched the gif. Haha then took this screenshot for laughter...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I skipped all his scenes. And her friend's too cos she is most of the scenes with Fu Pei!

I am now on ep 20. Waiting for next 4 eps.

You are waiting? I thought all eps are already out and got subbed. No? Sighhh

Are you watching Le coup de foudre? That one is really good and has a real plot unlike the shoulders drama. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem do you have any kristang friends?:joy: I recently found out about this culture. So am curious :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Are you watching Le coup de foudre? That one is really good and has a real plot unlike the shoulders drama. LOL.

I m waiting for Head n shoulders to get over. The subs for last 4 eps will release today , tmrw. I think ep 21 is already out.

+2

@triplem Can u gif this scene for my dp? I am looking for the clip on youtube.

tumblr_pr97leIpj21r0hyxg_500.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@sushilicious & @ktcjdrama 

finish first episode from voice 3 & I like it , but I wouldn’t sleep for a while for sure  :mrgreen:

64F12DFF-C4BD-44A1-803E-595BDCCAD162.gif

@triplem he always on her personal space maybe will kiss her accidentally first :joy:  - but why his smile growing on me , his smile so contagious :yum:

but what hat will be cute to his problem :joy::mrgreen: real first kiss - like sleeping beauty :phew:

@Lawyerh so adorable this cat :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I slept pretty well after watching :joy:. Prep for episode 2 :relieved: cause I love this episode. Watch me say this and just rip that title away when new episodes comes out. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

You know what I’m surprised in Dear Citizen is that up to now MY is still clueless about JG’s past . 

kekeke... seriously? she is actually quite bad at her job then no?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

You know what... I think the question now is no longer WHEN she will find out, but more like IF she will ever find out. With the finale showing next week, I somehow feel that she might never find out??

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... seriously? she is actually quite bad at her job then no?

or that he is just too good a con man? :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You know what... I think the question now is no longer WHEN she will find out, but more like IF she will ever find out. With the finale showing next week, I somehow feel that she might never find out??

kekeke... then he is one amazing con artist! :D he should A+ for effort no?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Sky Castle is very dark....It tackled the darkest part of human’s heart... I have no break from the darkness while watching. Some dramas weaved lighter moments into the darkness but not this one. I need a break from it...

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

why what happened? It's not even 'that' time of the year yet...why did you go to a dental surgeon? Lol. 

I know! I just had the usual pain, but it was so bad this time that I had to go to my dentist this morning. He said I need to go to a dental surgeon and a few hours later I was sitting in his chair, while he massacred me. :(

As it seems one of the root canals, that were previously cut, got an inflammation and caused the pain. He did so much stuff, now I have to wear a nightguard so the wound stays clean.

It is such a hazzle to wear it, also no gym, no tea and all I should rest over the weekend. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I know! I just had the usual pain, but it was so bad this time that I had to go to my dentist this morning. He said I need to go to a dental surgeon and a few hours later I was sitting in his chair, while he massacred me. :(

As it seems one of the root canals, that were previously cut, got an inflammation and caused the pain. He did so much stuff, now I have to wear a nightguard so the wound stays clean.

It is such a hazzle to wear it, also no gym, no tea and all I should rest over the weekend. 

Hope you'll get better soonest!

44 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sky Castle is very dark....It tackled the darkest part of human’s heart... I have no break from the darkness while watching. Some dramas weaved lighter moments into the darkness but not this one. I need a break from it...

It is a heavy drama... But there were some humor in it, I thought... I laughed a few times especially with the Cha family. I couldn't stop watching. Like I said before, I stayed up till 4 am to finish all available episodes. If there were more episodes available at that time, I would probably stay up till daylight watching them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama

I finished episode 5 and there was nothing that made me laugh yet...:sweatingbullets: Cha Family is the one with twin? Dad is absolutely horrible but Mom is lovely...The Tutor God is extremely creepy...

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Is it the same tooth that troubled you last year?? Did he pulled the tooth out?? That's what surgeons usually do here. LOL. 

• LOL 3