Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Bear so cute haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I forgot to tell you all that aside from Abyss I also started Kill it. And I have peeked that the end will be awfully tragic for JKY's character. Even so, I still take this hell road. What I love the most is him and the action scenes. Wow. Marvelous! And bonus the plot is pretty good. It didn't get me bored. It made me sympathized with the killer which I shouldn't. I feel however he was raised with that evil deed, deep down in his heart, he is just an abandoned child who needs love. Now I am in ep 7. And what I love the most is when he has to head on with his childhood friend. Gosh.. that is epic. Nothing new with the scene aside from its graceful fight and nice shots of guns-snatching. But the scenes got me so much until I need to rewind it several times.

Well I know I'll be broken heart once I reach the ending later. At least I have the remedy, JKY will be on next fluffy drama WWW this June. Yay.

@sushilicious now you're one of the Mods. Congrats. I've just noticed it now. Lmangla is not alone this time. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, sushilicious said:

OH BTW! @staygold they might be doing Guest season 2!

oh great! same writer-PD?

@stargazer187 May I save the 12 hours that you will invest in Kill It? It is not worth it. Even if you are watching it solely for JKY.

Edit: Ok so you invested 7 hours already! 5 more hours wont harm you!:lol:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

For anyone watching The Private Life of My Secretary, I have a question, but I don't have time to watch the episodes to find out the answers myself. So, if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me, that would be much appreciated.

I thought that the secretary was the one face that Do Min Ki could recognize, so why did he not recognize her when she was dressed up and pretending to be Veronica Park?

+2

He can't see her. Her image is imprinted in his memory, so he just has this image in his subconscious. It is connected with her red cardigan, eyeglasses and hairstyle. He tried a trick, he asked her to untie her hair, take the glasses and the ted cardigan. Guess what? He didn't recognize her face.

_2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh , @sushilicious 

15580003711558000366.gif

:joy: for moment I thought I am posting in fiery priest thread :sweat_smile:- Kim nam & KJW In sama page is illegal in my book :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, staygold said:

great! same writer-PD?

Same PD! :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali that account is like a super fan of Nam Gil :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

:kiss: 

• Like 2

@Lawyerh since Monster's thread is archived, I am posting my favourite scenes here. I felt so sorry for the guy. His father refused to acknowledge him :( Park Ki-woong is really so good.

• Like 3

@staygold reading you warning me like that didn't surprise me at all.You know I already know the ending would be that terrible. I'm prepared enough when I invested into this. Yup. 4 more hours left before I start cursing and avenging this drama. LOL

I am mesmerized by JKY so I can't pass this on. You see I have been hesitated while deciding to watch or just to pass it while I have 4 eps downloaded since months ago. I was so determined to delete it when I saw an IGers uploaded that suck ending of him. Well, I told myself do not waste your time just to be broken heart and disappointed. Then, I tried to watch Abyss but end up being annoyed. LOL. Want to watch other dramas but I dunno why I feel wasted if I just deleted the videos without looking at it once. And here I am, letting myself to be fooled by those tally height, cold and dangerous smiles of JKY and his moves caught me in. Hahahaha. You see how powerless I am,I couldn't run away. A cheeky sound whispered "you have well trained enough with crap dramas ending, with this you'll get stronger than ever" 

I just dunno why.. some dramas lately become quite flat and boring even it's just started. So you could suggest me something.

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I am mesmerized by JKY so I can't pass this on.

Le sigh! Things we do for love!! :P I tolerated 12 hours of this flat drama for the main leads!

21 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I just dunno why.. some dramas lately become quite flat and boring even it's just started. So you could suggest me something.

I am looking for options too! Currently drowned and have gone to KJW heaven. Maybe I will hang on another week to The secret life of my secretary for the love of the leads. And I am rewatching Falling for Innocence bcos Jung Kyung Ho is taking too long to make his drama. :lol:

+2

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, staygold said:

Currently drowned and have gone to KJW heaven.

Really?!?!?!? :glasses: How is the latest honeyed scene??? :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am looking for options too! Currently drowned and have gone to KJW heaven. Maybe I will hang on another week to The secret life of my secretary for the love of the leads. And I am rewatching Falling for Innocence bcos Jung Kyung Ho is taking too long to make his drama. 

@staygold I really want to watch this but Idk why since PMY plays a secretary role again and meet with a cool ceo again, it kinda bores me. I mean... it keeps remind me of secretary kim. I don't mean it bad. I might it watch it later sometime when i am in the mood for it. And then JKJ and KYK's drama too. Isn't its title called "train your blind boss" before? Why is it changed into another secretary again? Seems like secretary is so popular in kdramas right now. ;)

Yup. We do things for love. I love JKY. His roles are so diverse. He plays different role each time I see him. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Really?!?!?!? :glasses: How is the latest honeyed scene??? :joy:

+2

:relaxed: Sweetest thing on my screen this week!! 

@stargazer187 Save 'Her Private Life' for the right mood. It has the most perfect romantic hero in dramaland. Office dramas juggler, wwwsk, tsloms, and few more cdramas all have secretary-boss romances. I have accepted PMY as the secretary! But I am glad JKJ is playing the role in TSLOMS else it wud have been a office trilogy for PMY!

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@stargazer187 I didn't expose Oppa. Oppa exposed himself in IG. LOL. But I appreciate it, these kind of treasures are meant to be shared. LOL. I'm watching a couple of cdramas. Le Coup de foudre and put your heads on my shoulder. Both are really cute and funny. If you don't have anything else to watch you can try one of these. 

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@staygold I really want to watch this but Idk why since PMY plays a secretary role again and meet with a cool ceo again, it kinda bores me. I mean... it keeps remind me of secretary kim. I don't mean it bad. I might it watch it later sometime when i am in the mood for it. And then JKJ and KYK's drama too. Isn't its title called "train your blind boss" before? Why is it changed into another secretary again? Seems like secretary is so popular in kdramas right now. ;)

Exactly why I'm not watching Her private life. Kinda getting bored seeing the same thing over and over and over. Sighhh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@staygold it would be the best comedy if it became a trilogy. Lololol

@kokodus he knows how to please his fangirls. LOL

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

. Le Coup de foudre and put your heads on my shoulder. Both are really cute and funny. If you don't have anything else to watch you can try one of these. 

Where do you watch these? Do they have complete emg subs already?

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Exactly why I'm not watching Her private life. Kinda getting bored seeing the same thing over and over and over. Sighhh. 

High five! 

I might try those cdramas after I'm done with KI. And it perfect transition before WWW. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Dhakra The S2 is not exciting. Idk its lacking of something. That arson fire case so boring too.. :mellow: Not sure maybe will drop this. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Exactly. I kinda have the same mindset when it comes to romance.

Hate/unknown to love concept.

so it never interest me in any romance show unless. It has some sorts of comedy in it. Then it’s still bearable. 

To elaborate: 

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

:expressionless:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh my asean friend comment after I ask her is she watching HPL. She is manado girl who lives in Jakarta

ME: kw so nonton HPL? KJW pe sexy

ria: sy ikuti trus itu drama hama eeee baku cium trus dorang pe kerja. Sa jengkellll

KWKWKWKWWKKWWKWKKWWK :joy: :joy:

See? Not only me who hate him whenever he kisses PMY :joy:

@Lawyerh I am reading her whatsapp to me now because I forget exactly what she said. She is also texting “dorang pe baku cium macam mo baku nae” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I hope you understand manado language HAHAHAHAHAHAH :joy:

*am dying laughing now reading her texting wkwkw

NoTe: later she added about KJW

ria: but I suspect KJW real life is a gay

me: :joy: :joy: how do you know? Teach me? :joy:

ria: from the way he walks. He sways a bit

ME: *laughing and crying at the same time :joy: :bawling: DON’T YOU DARE TO THINK ABOUT IT!! :joy: no gay will kisses the way KJW does!

ria: hmmmhh.., perhaps. His sex appeals is too high. Ba hosa netizen (hosa=asthma)

:joy::joy:

I give up if talking with her. Hahahahaha

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4